• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do you imagine when wife does it for you

Mywifeishot

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 12, 2024
Hey Guys,

I am wannabe cuck. And I have question for ideas, advice etc. Namelly my wife from time to time gives me blow job. Soon there will be my birthday and she has promised me perform blow job in good makeup and new hair.
During blow job
I usually think about her being in job delegation to another city, getting ***** after she has finished job, meet a guy (one her clients) and that she is doing blow job him at hotel in a way she would never do for me.
And also that this thinks about her as a cheap slut.
Wannabe cucks:
What do you imagine, picture in your head when wife is sucking you?
Cucks:
Any suggestions?

Reactions: Maximan, JeffCA and Indiadominantbull
My wife introduced me to cock sucking and she's the only one who has ever sucked it. To be honest, when my wife is sucking my cock I can think of nothing other than her sucking me, she's that good. If I were to think about anything else it would have to be imagining all the other cocks that have been in her mouth, before we married and since. I would imagine she has enjoyed more cocks with her mouth than have been in her pussy. I believe I know about all the men who have fucked her but as to those whose cocks she's only sucked ......

Reactions: Maximan, milfbuster and Mywifeishot
I think about some of the stories she has told me about her past hookups and imagine watching her sucking one of those guys cocks.
One of them told her she was the best he ever had and I find that so hot.

Reactions: Maximan and Mywifeishot
My wife has never ever given oral. One of my favourite fantasies is her being persuaded to do so by a charming, intelligent and experienced gentleman.

Reactions: Maximan and Mywifeishot
I have simillar fantasy of wife telling me she has never do X before and than giving it to a stranger at one night stand

Reactions: Maximan
I ALWAYS fantasize about my wife sucking another guy's cock when I would get a bj from her.

These are all guys that she sucked and fucked at some point, from the time we began dating to the present.
None were actual strangers; they've all been friends or coworkers of hers. One guy was someone she dated in high school.

And she was the type that enjoyed sucking and swallowing, so she was very good at it. And that makes me think of the pleasure they had while she was pleasing them, and when I cum, it makes me think about her swallowing their loads and produces fantastic orgasms!

Reactions: Maximan, AussieDev and Mywifeishot
I have been thinking about the time she was talking me about where she has engaged emotionally in a guy who treated her as one night stand.
I have been thinking as she was trying her best, and he already knew she is one night free slut

A GF of mine reconnected with an classmate from High School 30 some-odd years after graduation.
Long story short, it wasn't long before they were fucking despite them both being married at the time. And you know how it is when two people meet and start fucking; they fuck like bunnies and as much as they can, and will do crazy things to get together.

I told her to be careful about falling for him, and she would swear there was no emotional attachment and was entirely a physical relationship.

He used and abused her, and she didn't care... until he rejected her one night. She had gone to his apartment, intending to spend the night with him.
She sucked him off and swallowed, got him hard again, he fucked her until he came in her pussy... then he told her to leave.
Needless to say, she was shocked, pissed off, hurt, and very emotional. I hate that she got treated like dirt, but it was something she had to find out for herself.

Reactions: Mywifeishot

Users who are viewing this thread