• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Question for those struggling with ED

• Thread starterHawkdoctor
  • Start date

Hawkdoctor

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2024
Have you cucked your wife? If so, how hard was it to convince her to fuck other guys?

Yes but not because of ED.
it took some alcohol for me to open up one night and flat out tell her I wanted to share her with a buddy that was hanging out with us that nite. She said if that's really what I wanted, to send him in the room. Haven't looked back and no regrets after almost 20 years. Had alot of fun over the years.

Reactions: Maximan, Nazareth, hairbear1954 and 2 others
Thankfully, when I started having some ED issues, my wife had lost a significant amount of interest in sex, so the pressure to properly perform was infrequent.
Unthankfully, this was also an end to any 'extracurricular' activity by and large. Even though I encouraged her then more than any other point to that time to take other lovers, and asked how I could help make that happen, told her I can understand her wanting to get her pussy pounded hard, she just didn't have the motivation.

Reactions: Maximan and Hawkdoctor

Users who are viewing this thread