by Published on 08-26-2014 07:41 PM
    1. Categories:
    2. General Cuckoldry

Wedding Night Swap

by EroticWriter

Some were willing, and some not so.

The cast of characters:

Bill, the storyteller with big plans for his bride

Jennifer, the workmate goddess who wants it all.

Kathy, the bride willing to share with Jennifer for a price

Jose, the lucky stunt cock

Readers. there have been so many attempts, by numerous writers, to have the 'bride' taking a strange cock on her wedding night. This is still one more, but this time there is no gang of guys busting in to bust her cherry and stuff like that. No alcoholic induced coma. No drugs. No tied or beat up husband. I have thought and thought about it. How to have a bride taking strange cock on her wedding night and be willing and wanting? I think I finally came up with a solution. Let's see how you like it.

I met my future wife in college. I was in my senior year and had already been offered a job in a city 300 miles from home. Kathy had a year to go and when I made the jump for the new job Kathy could not follow along, so our dating consisted of a couple of weekends a month whenever I could make it over to see her.

Kathy, you might find it hard to believe in this modern age, was still a virgin. Having been raised in a fairly strict Christian home, she had adhered to her parent's wishes and was holding out for marriage. Well, she almost made it, but I was persistent and managed to score when she finally made the trip over to see me.

Her parents believed she was at a girlfriend's house who happened to be living in the same town, but she was spending almost all her time with me, and in my apartment. I kept at it, and finally, out of her desire for me, I scored on what is probably the finest body in all of the state of Tennessee.

With red hair, Kathy stands almost my height, five-eight, and with tits out to there and a waist in to here. Then the hips, like her tits, go almost out to there but the numbers don't quite match. A 36 D bra over a 24 inch waist and all held up by a set of 34 inch hips.

Wow, and her pussy? Kathy has a pussy that measures one inch wide and five inches deep based on the way it felt after I managed to break her in. So, my six and one-half cock with medium thickness, needless to say, is a pretty tight fit within her confines. Yes, I can certify she was a virgin. I felt the tear, heard the cry, and saw the little blood stains.

Ever see a real red-headed girl's pussy? Almost pure white skin and the skin can be seen all through the red hairs. It's something most men never get to see, and in my case, I got to see her pretty pussy with matching blood.

And then, after working on her head and body, for months and finally succeeding, she shuts me off! Three times I did it with her, wearing a rubber and begging her to go on the pill, while she kept saying there was no need for her to go on the pill until we were married.

But I delayed my decision, hoping to keep getting laid, and she shut me off. “Bill, I insist. No marriage, no pussy.” And she was sticking to it.

So, I promised to marry her. After all, I did love Kathy and it was nice and confidence building to know that I was the only one. With three hundred miles separating us, we debated about the best way to go about it. We finally decided to have a small wedding, attended by just a few friends in the town where I worked.

Her folks, being relieved of the oblgation of having to spend a lot of bucks on a big wedding, were so appreciative that they told us we could have a choice of going on a cruise or staying in a mountain cabin for a week, and they would pay the freight.

There was no contest, we chose the cabin. Going on a cruise with all the controversy over Hantovirus sickness on the cruiseliners, etc was not our cup of tea. ...
    by Published on 08-21-2014 11:05 AM
    1. Categories:
    2. General Cuckoldry

HER FACELIFT, HIS UPLIFT

Written by EroticWriter

A housewife decided to have a facelift for her birthday. Her husband, of course, was reluctant to spend that kind of money on something that might not really work but he finally gave his consent. She spent $5,000.00 and after a few days she felt pretty good about the results.

Her husband has told her that there is a noticeable improvement but she needs to hear it from someone who is not personally involved. She decides to test a few people to see how she looks to them. She takes a bus downtown and feels her confidence being boosted when she notices that even the younger men steal glances her way when they don't think she is looking. She does some window-shopping and again notices that more men seem to be staring at her than before she had the face lift.

On her way home she stops at a newsstand to buy a paper. She has to ask someone just to be sure. Before ...
    by Published on 08-19-2014 06:03 PM
    1. Categories:
    2. Betrayal

Invasion of Her Body's Snatch

Rated NC-17
    A Slutwives production

Written and directed by EroticWriter

Starring Natalie C. as the newly wed wife caught sleeping
    Co-starring Jimmy D. as the man with the plan
    Juan M. as the Big Balls Banger
    Maria C. as the girlfriend across the border
    DeMarcus J. as the well-hung black man
    Freddy S. as the smooth con man cuckolder
    Jerry C. as the cuckolded husband

Remember readers, actual forced rape is something that the great majority of women would not enjoy, so do not let this fantasy become your reality.

Natalie's eyes popped open, but she did not move. She laid silently, listening. Natalie sensed rather than saw anything. Something, someone was in her room! It was almost pitch black in her apartment, which consisted of a combo Kitchen and living room, and a bath between the living room and her one bedroom.

It would seem, her having been asleep, that Natalie's eyes would already be adjusted to the dark. But as she lay awake, Natalie needed a few seconds to better focus around her bedroom. There was some light coming in around the window blind, but not much.

There! She heard it again. The sound of maybe a footstep on the carpet. She quickly sat up and as she reached for the light switch on the lamp beside her bed, someone grabbed her, pinning her down and holding a hand over her mouth. It was only an instant later that she realized that two persons had grabbed and were holding her.

Unable to break free from the powerful arms pinning her to the bed, Natalie struggled, but she instinctively knew that it was all in vain. These two were not going to let her get up or away. She had been sleeping nude on the top half, wearing only panties, and now her upper body was exposed to their view, but it was dark.

One of the two was pinning her right arm to the bed and he was so strong that he only needed one hand to hold her in place. He released his hand that was over her mouth but Natalie, instead of trying to scream, used the opportunity to draw in a deep breath of fresh air. Then, before she could say anything, tape was placed over her mouth, and then a blindfold was slipped over her eyes.

“Get the light on.” Natalie thought the command came from one of the two holding her captive.

With a loud click of the switch, a light was flipped on, the lamp on her left and because there were still two persons holding her, Natalie realized that since someone else had hit the light switch, there had to be three or more intruders in her room.

'Three! What is this? This surely can't be just a robbery.' But Natalie knew what was coming. They plan to rape me!' Her fear was confirmed when the covering over her lower body was pulled down, and she heard someone giggle while another set of hands pulled her panties down and then off.

'My pussy! They can see it.' She tried to squirm out of their grasp, but it was no use. The men holding Natalie were smiling at her efforts to resist them because as she was moving around, the men were being provided with nice views of her opened snatch.

The intruders, whoever they were, worked swiftly. Apparently they had come prepared, because they were using some kind of cords to tie her arms to the bedposts. With her arms now unable to resist their movements, she felt hands on both her legs around the ankles. They were spreading her, opening her legs and her pussy, to their view. Again she felt some kind of cord going around her ankles, and she was bound spread-eagled on her bed.

Then there was a strange silence. Natalie laid quietly, and unseen under her blindfold and tape, her face was red. She didn't know what was going on. ...
    by Published on 07-27-2014 03:38 PM  Number of Views: 9341 
    1. Categories:
    2. Submissive Wife,
    3. Rival
    Article Preview

Nerdy Wife gets Owned in front of Husband
    by Gustav Jorgenson

Newly wed couple ...
    by Published on 07-23-2014 09:14 PM  Number of Views: 35 
    1. Categories:
    2. General Cuckoldry

DID MY WIFE KNOW?
    I snuck a man into my wife’s tight pussy
    by Erotic Writer

'I was barely breathing, nor was my new friend as he placed the head of his cock against my wife's hole and slowly began easing into her.'

My wife was being sent to San Antonio for a training conference, in which all her expenses including motel would be paid. She was to be provided a plane ticket, but I decided to take a week off and drive her down. In that case she was given a 'mileage expense' in lieu of a ticket. While she was attending the conference, I could lounge around the motel pool and take in some of the sights around San Antonio, which I had never visited.

Turns out that week, at least one of the nights turned out to be very exciting, in a way that I am still wondering about. Did my wife know that she had another man inside her? Did she enjoy it so much that she wanted more? I will never know, but here is how it came about.

The motel, and I can't remember the name of it now, was unique in that there were two entrances to each room. There was a small 'alley' behind each adjoining unit where you could park, and on the front side was a door that led out into a courtyard and pool.

Usually with one story motel units there is only one door that leads into the bedroom, and in the rear you have the bath, sometimes all in one room, sometimes with a sink outside visible from the bed, with the toilet and tub behind another door. But this motel had a door at the rear which made what I plotted much easier to pull off. We were staying in the motel from Monday through Thursday night, with a 'graduation' ceremony for her class on Friday morning, and then we would check out by noon to head home.

I met an older man with white hair while hanging around the pool and we became fast friends. Not the kind you want to hang with forever since we lived many miles apart, but the kind you can 'pal around' with. He had seen my wife when she came home from class in the evening, and I had seen how he discretely looked at her. Of course I couldn't blame him since she was so gorgeous.

Yeah, I know reader, you are thinking, 'Here we go. His wife has a fantastic face, huge tits, and is to die for.' That's the way these stories always seem to go, but suppose I told you her description is just that? She has long blond hair. Taller than me, big tits and firm with prominent nipples in the center of pink half dollar sized areolas.

My wife has a relatively small for her frame waist with a flat stomach, and a great ass ...
    by Published on 07-19-2014 06:57 PM  Number of Views: 6683 
    1. Categories:
    2. Interracial

It was 8:15pm. I was already :15 minutes late and things were not looking good. I slipped away from my clients to send my waiting wife a brief text, "hey baby, things are running a little long...you know how clients can be".

I had been late to 'date night' before...actually it had become my standard 'mo' (method of operation, as my wife would referred to it). As a high end property manager, my potential clients can be quite demanding and usually require a little entertaining to close the deals.

This date night, my wife and I were suppose to meet at a trendy ...
    by Published on 07-16-2014 10:34 PM  Number of Views: 5354 
    1. Categories:
    2. Interracial,
    3. Drunk

This is a story as told to me by my wife Debbie, about one of her college experiences. A little background Debbie grew up in a small western town where everybody knows everybody and nothing is a secret. Debbie was cute girl of average looks ...
    by Published on 06-25-2014 03:01 PM  Number of Views: 9456 
    1. Categories:
    2. Forced Bi,
    3. Chastity,
    4. Femdom

My sexy wife and I had been married about 7 years when the shit hit the fan. When I got home from work that day, instead of the kiss I wanted, I got the dreaded, “We have something to talk about.”

I mean, here I was thinking that we had a wonderful marriage and adequate sex life. I was giving her plenty of oral sex to supplement my little cock ...
    by Published on 06-25-2014 02:48 PM  Number of Views: 5896 
    1. Categories:
    2. General Cuckoldry

Debbie’s Halloween Party Treat

It was Halloween night the ghost and ghouls were out and about, and this Halloween party was not any different. Debbie and I were guests of a friend at very large over a million dollar home for the evening. ...
    by Published on 06-25-2014 02:19 PM  Number of Views: 2506 
    1. Categories:
    2. Gold Digger,
    3. General Cuckoldry

Trained Frog and The Hot Blonde Wife

Written by EroticWriter

A voluptuous young blonde goes ...
    by Published on 06-25-2014 01:24 PM  Number of Views: 3457 

After my 'Uncle Steve' popped my cherry I realized how much I enjoyed sex. I was a horny 18 year old college freshman and ...

Page 1 of 878 1231151101501 ... LastLast
  • Please Visit Dark Cavern

• Please Visit Call Your Husband