Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Loose Cunts

I love this picture. I image a black stud just filled up this slut.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullholeio68image001.jpg 
Views:	4614 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	38323  

Default This what you had in mind newyorker?

Pic is from the male forum
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	darron well hung.jpg 
Views:	1845 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	38398  

Total Whore!

Mike u r so lucky to b able 2 fuck Chris, not knowing who has been stretching her cunt lips apart earlier in the day. I hope u do lots to show your appreciation, and keep her wardrobe full of sexy clothes.

Total Whore!

expatdad, your words glided gently into my brain - I loved what you wrote.

Blushing Virgin

I've grown more and more appreciative of my wife's pussy becomeing looser over the years and it really has no effect on how good she feels to me. Nowadays I always prefer her after she has been with other men and is stretched open.

This weeked we went to a party and she fucked 5 guys through the course of the evening (all black) so by the end of the night she was very stretched, very swollen and very wet... about as perfect as she can get!

I think her body has changed since she started going for the really big black guys and all I can do is applaud her and say MORE!

Funny thing is, when I get to fuck a tight woman these days, it feels... WEIRD!

Blushing Virgin

After a swing party or a date my kitty is the size of a washtub and sloppy as can be...that is the way hubby likes it and always wants to orally clean me as well as having sloppy 4th or 5ths. He is average size..about 6.5, yet we both get pleasure, I think partly from he being so "turned on" and me having lived my "slut fanticy" When we wait a few days and have sex, Im a lil tighter and have much less lube inside, so probally feel tighter to him...That is fun and makes us feel closer also, but we both prefer it sloppy..........Guess ill have to just keep on getting laid, OHHHH the sacrifices...lol

CyndiE

Quote Originally Posted by cindyy View Post
    Pic is from the male forum

OK, where is he and how do I get to him?

Default Loosened Up For Hubby

My husband actually comes faster (if that is possible! LOL) when he is in me after I have been thoroughly stretched and used by a BBC Lover. I know a lot of that is just the excitement of being in his used married wife's pussy, but he admits that he does enjoy the "obvious difference" between what I feel like when I have not been with BBC (tighter and more friction for him) and how I feel AFTER being stretched out by my BBC Lovers. We make jokes about his "little thing" not even being able to hit two sides at a time when we are together afterwards!! LOL
    I do a LOT of keegles (sp?) every day, at least 100 daily, so I have some great muscle control and used to be able to SQUEEZE hubbys "little thing", but now that I have been BBC for a while it really does take the more substantial offerings of my Lovers to truly xperience the quality of the muscle contractions...and that is fine with me. Sex was OK before BBC, now it is FANTASTIC with BBC in our lives, and if a little stretching out is the result of the most FANTASTIC sex I have EVER had, it is a small price to pay.

JMNBABE

JMN Babe,

that is GREAT news for us! MY girlfriend and I have been wondering about what it will be like after her pussy is stretched (and it is already looser), and it sounds like you two are really enjoying it. I am looking forward to her loose, sloppy pussy!

Total Whore!

Once she got into Big there was no going back
    when she took two at once-it was 7 months agian before she was tight on ANYBODY
    I loved it. Of course I hardly get any from her anymore but what a turn on when I do
    I am male 55 yr old married to Blond Hottie

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast