Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife Wife looking to breed with black men

Default Wife Wife looking to breed with black men

My hubby and I have been trying to have a baby for years. We just found out that he can not give me a baby because of his sperm count.

We have been talking about the cuckold lifestyle for some time now, and now we both want me to get pregnant by a very hung black man. we do not have any family around us, so we will have the baby without anyone knowing, and then just tell everyone we adopted. Does anyone think this is not a good idea?

To all you black men...please send me an email or IM me on Yahoo. My email is hotwife4umi @ Y. If you are willing to travel from a long ways away...you can stay with us at our house. We live in Michigan.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blushing Virgin

If both of you are committed to this and want to have a baby and love him/her then no reason not to enjoy yourself

Total Whore!

You have a very nice body and I am very proud of you both for agreeing to have sex with another man to produce a baby by natural mating.

You could have several black men giving you plenty of hot sperm so that you don't know who the father is, or you could pick a long term lover who can give you several babies.

I hope it goes very well for you.

blk male here in mi

Submissive FL cuck

This is a wonderful opening for some nicely hung fertile black bulls.... the idea of being awash in hot black sperm so as to hide the identity of the biological father sounds just wonderful and very practical!

Submissive FL cuck

I wanted to tell you that you look so sexy on your hands and knees in your black stockings and pretty lilac lingerie... if you wear that you will be flooded with black sperm. Hubby will throughly enjoy everything about the cuckold lifestyle... have him email me if he wants to chat about it. Steve.... sportexiii@yahoo.com

bignblack9

Default Bbc In Nyc

hung black stud in nyc here.too bad i'm so far away.just had a baby boy born this past palm sunday.Very rich and potent cum here to seed her and breed her.

Sent you an email sweetie. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by hotwife4umi View Post
    We have been talking about the cuckold lifestyle for some time now, and now we both want me to get pregnant by a very hung black man. we do not have any family around us, so we will have the baby without anyone knowing, and then just tell everyone we adopted. Does anyone think this is not a good idea? .
    Why would you tell everyone the child was adopted? What kind of message will you be sending to this child? If you're so afraid that people will know the truth then you're not ready to have this child. I'm sorry if I've offended you but when it comes to children this is not a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer From Philly View Post
    Why would you tell everyone the child was adopted? What kind of message will you be sending to this child? If you're so afraid that people will know the truth then you're not ready to have this child. I'm sorry if I've offended you but when it comes to children this is not a game.
    I agree. The essence of "breeding" as a sexual rush (in addition, one hopes, to the perfectly natural desire to be a parent) is nullified if you have a "cover story."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast