Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife Hypnosis

Default Wife Hypnosis

Hi guys

I've been thinking and fantasizing about my wife being hypnotised to become a slut for BBC's and to become a black man's slave and used by any black guys that want to use her, as long as I get to watch...

What are your thoughts on this, or any other hypnosis type scenarios... or suggestions!

Hypnotists welcome to contact me ;-)

Blushing Virgin

I'm very skeptical about that, but let us know how it works out.

Quote Originally Posted by player9123 View Post
    Hi guys
    I've been thinking and fantasizing about my wife being hypnotised to become a slut for BBC's and to become a black man's slave and used by any black guys that want to use her, as long as I get to watch...
    What are your thoughts on this, or any other hypnosis type scenarios... or suggestions!
    Hypnotists welcome to contact me ;-)

If what they say is true about it being impossible to hypnotise anyone to do anything they wouldn't normally do, if it works it will tell you something !

Blushing Virgin

Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by mhall View Post
    If what they say is true about it being impossible to hypnotise anyone to do anything they wouldn't normally do, if it works it will tell you something !

You probably would have to get her to somewhat think about first. Start showing her xxx movies then sneak in an interracial xxx movie. At least she will see it and that BBC will be tattooed in her mind for life. She will never forget it.

ChopChop

Default Another idea

How about a fictional account of a white wife being hypnotized by an African tribal dance. She slowly is transformmed into a black cock slut.

LOL! Nobody had to hypnotize me!

Blushing Virgin

So what did get you into black cock?

Quote Originally Posted by itsraylene View Post
    LOL! Nobody had to hypnotize me!

Quote Originally Posted by ChopChop View Post
    How about a fictional account of a white wife being hypnotized by an African tribal dance. She slowly is transformmed into a black cock slut.
    That sounds like it would make a great story.

My wife will agree to meet guys and then back out at the last minute. I need a hypnotist to push her over the late resistance. I am in middle Georgia. If you are interested in working with us, please email me at Gadogman2001@yahoo.com Put hypnotist or something close so I will not delete it as spam.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast