Thread: Wife sucking and fucking the wedding planner

Default Wife sucking and fucking the wedding planner

So my uncle is having an anniversary celebration. His son, my cousin organizes everything. We drop in from out of town as I'm party of the party. After the ceremony, the reception is held at a Mexican restaurant. We arrive, have a few drinks then I must sit at the wedding party table. Wife is left alone at a booth but the wedding planner soon. He swoops in and starts buying her drinks. Next thing I know, she's a lil tipsy and wants to take pictures with him. I don't blame her. He's a much taller more athletic type than I.

Later she tells me that because I've always said that I wanted to watch her with another man, she's willing to do this guy. My cousin, but what the heck. He;s from out of twon and we don't see him much. SO he's pretty much a stranger. And if I want, I can always contact him again to cum over and fuck her again!

Her sitting alone at the booth-me and my wife at the party- the wedding planner and my wife after she starts getting tipsy and horny

We went back to our place. We had a few more drinks then she dropped to her knees and started sucking on his cock. I have to say it was a thrill to watch her do her stuff on his dick. She sucked it and took it in deep. He got a bit excited and started stuffing his cock down her throat. She didn't seem to mind and actually was really good at the deepthroat thing. He rammed his cock down her throat and she never even shed a tear. I actually think this was the hottest part of the experience. Made me want to do it again as long as she's willing.

When he fucked her, he pushed her legs up over her head. It was so hot! I got behind and watch as his cock slid in and out of her pussy. Her big pussy got so wet it started making a gurgling sound as he shoved his dick in and out. He'd pop it out once in a while to make that wet pussy sound. It as so fucking hot. Best part was when he shot his load all over her pussy. I shot my load all over the bed when I saw this. I don't think I've ever had a better time jacking off. Definitely going to do it again, even if it's not the wedding planner next time! But I do have a feeling he'll be calling!

Cool Sweet

Hey bigguy "Its so nice to see it when the guys nut start to bunch up real tight right before they cum".We have a gentleman that will cum in her, not thinking that we know any better)then when he begins to cum the second time he pulls out and shoots all over her pussy.And you do have a hot wife so enjoy her and have fun.

Blushing Virgin

very hot story bigguy