Thread: I just watched my Girlfriend take a big black cock for the first time and a cream pie

Default I just watched my Girlfriend take a big black cock for the first time and a cream pie

When me and my girlfriend have sex we always talk about her getting fucked by another guy while I watch and jack off. I'm 25 and she is 22 I'm fit I played college soccer for 2 years so i'm in good shape I even have a nice 8 inch cock but their is something about her talkin a bigger black cock. So yesterday we ended up drinkin wine just as soon as we both got off of work and by 9 p.m we were both drunk and makin out and I said i wish they were a big black cock for you beside you black didlo and she said that she met a black football player in her class "college just started back two weeks ago" and he was really firting with her. She had his number she called him up to come over and get high. Well he came over and I'm not gay but he was a good lookin black man 6'2 WELL BUILT, so we are all hanging out. Before he came over i had my girlfriend put on the sluttest lil out fit a black leather mini skirt that barly coverd her nice round slutty ass and a tank top with no bra very prekky lil boobs. So we are all just settin around, ever chance I get to get her to stand up and show off her body i would she would go get us beer and she would hand me mine and bend over and bassically put her nice pussy in his face "thong panties" After about an hour she starts to rub my dick and it gets rock hard she started laughtin about how hard I was. He made a comment "well if i had a gf like u dressed like that i would be hard too". I knew he wanted to fuck her so I got up and acted like i had to use the bathroom I gave them about 5 mins. and when i came out he had his dick in her mouth i acted stuned "but it made me so hard" he didn't know what to say then my girlfriend Candace said its my mouth and i can put whos ever dick i want in it. She told me to set down on the couch like a good little boy. After i sat their and watched her suckin his cock like they were no tomorrow for about 15 mins. he said let me see that little white ass she bent over just like a little slut then she looked at me and gave me a huge kiss and whispers i'm about to get fucked by that huge cock my dick was about to explored. then he after he ate her pussy for about 5 mins he stood up and he told her "YOUR MY SLUT NOW BEG ME FOR THIS NIGGA COCK" SHE turned around and said PLEASE SHOVE IT DOWN MY PUSSY AS HARD AS U CAN I WANT IT SO BAD" THEN HE started all slow at first, about 5 mins into it he was straight up poundin that pussy. As she was getttin fucked she looks at me and says knee in frount of me and jack your cock so she was doggy style and I was kneed down infount of her jackin my cock as hard as ever. After i got horny i stated to tell him "fuck that slut yea just like that fuck her put a finger in her asshole she loves that" as I was talkin he blew i huge load into her pussy "thank god for birth contorl" i got up as quick as i could she was still doggy style with my dick in my hand and got on my knees again but from the back this time and ate my first cream pie oh her pussy was so wet cum was all in it she says please fuck my ass too me his dick was way too thick her ass was so wet i didn't even need lube then he started to call me a little faggot he said" you would rather fuck her ass than her pussy" "i'll show you what its like to be a fag" then he put his huge cock to my face and said suck it you little fag I just fucked you girlfriend i mean your slutfriend suck it" i sat their for a sec and looked at my girl she said suck it ur like it" so my first bi anything i put his large cock in my mouth my girl was cocachin me the whole time on how to suck a cock. NOw that sexy little slut that is in my bed a sleep right now owns me whatever that slut says i will do. but the one thing i don't get how come u guys don't still fuck ur women??? we have fucked 3 times since he left each time better and better

Default wow. you lucky cucky dog

that was heavenly. you are living my fantasy. honest. thanks so much for posting. keep em cumin.

very nice... my wife took her first cock just a few weeks ago...... you can read my post... Licked her tities clean....... but I too really want him to cum in my mouth as well..... but don't really want wife to see that..... but when the moment comes, i know it will be hard to say no..... hope my next time is as good as this one.....