Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    duke9555

10drvkj.jpg.....................

I just...I don't even...

Brutal5 has some vids.

Blushing Virgin

Custard sez:
    suggests that by "used" you mean your mother and sister fucked dogs, ponies and pigs throughout their lives. Is that the right interpretation?
    Jimmy replies: Correct. Sister started later, around 11 or 12.
    Custard sez: If so, maybe they viewed using that as a means of humiliating your father and your sister's husband as a sort of incidental benefit. Perhaps their strongest motivation was that it really turned them on. Would you consider that a realistic possibility?
    Jimmy replies: Of course having sex with the animals turned them on and made them cum often. It was a tool to humiliate, however, that runs in both directions - see later response. I cannot speak for dad, but Mark...bro-in-law,, enjoyed the scene.
    Custard sez: If your mother "forced" you to suck horse cock early on (meaning, I gather, when you were a child), I would think that must have been quite a challenge. Did you find it turned you on, especially when the horse ejaculated what must have been a huge quantity of his sperm and semen into your mouth? Or, did you find trying to fit the horse's huge cock into your mouth a painful and gawd-awful experience?
    Jimmy replies: Firstly, and this is important for you 'try this at home' crowd, animals need to be trained to have sex with humans. Our "fucking dogs, fucking pigs, fucking ponies (and horses)" were not our family animals. We always had dogs and cats that were fully domesticated. The "fucking" animals had to be separated because they would not leave the girls be. Kind of like Katie's post describes, or explained in mythology (sons of gods entering the daughters of men) these critters just fall head over paws for the ladies and the gals become the critters best friends; then the critters never 'leave their friend's behind.' Secondly, those on the cockhead end of this affair need training also. Again, refer to Katie and her bruises and scratches. I cannot recall my first experience with mom's dog. My sister cannot remember the beginning either. However, we were both used to it from childhood. When my sister and I were introduced to the horse, I recall it well. There is this device called a breeders bag that opens on both ends. One end of wrapped around the horse cock the other end had my head wrapped into the bag. The horse is jerked off into the bag and the less I swallowed, the more I drowned. No, I did not like this at all, nor did sis. But it was great entertainment for parents and friends and I gather the 8mm films made of the torture are now DVD's floating around out there somewhere. About the size of the horse cock head; ponies are easy and many horses have head a lot smaller than you suggest. The larger ones (I seldom come across those) well, Custard, you just mouth the piss holes ... of course. And jerk it off. Again , as mentioned, the horse must be trained or it will buck and kill you.
    Custard Sez: So, it sounds like it's well-established and accepted among the women of your family to maximize their sexual pleasure by fucking their animals in addition to their men, and the men of your family find that acceptable and perhaps quite erotic. Is that the right picture?
    Jimmy replies: Yes. But it's not a usual event nowadays. Once mom passed away, it is rare. BTW, that doggie convention I mentioned was in 1996 at Atlanta.
    Custard Sez: And in your case, it sounds like "forcing you" probably consisted only of reminding you it's OK to be fucked by your dog and urging you to go ahead and give in to your inclinations — which then provided your wife and her lovers, perhaps, with an opportunity to humiliate you as you submitted to being fucked by your family dog. Is that the right interpretation?
    Jimmy Replies: We need to borrow a trained animal nowadays so it is not on the menu unless a lover brings along one or arranges for us to have one on hand.

I have had other dogs since my first experience I recounted. I have found that most dogs will try to hump my leg but thats all. However some dogs just know what to do with a female human. These types of dogs are not so common but they use their snouts to try to get me in a position to mount as a human if i just stand up they lose interest but if I get on the floor they seem to naturally know how to boss me into a position to attempt to mount, which they will try to do even if I am fully dressed. however I`ve noticed that with bitches they sometimes will turn away from dogs if they want to reject the dog. I`ve also noticed that unlike most men dogs don`t take rejection personally, they will happily keep trying.

Guess some dogs are like some human men they just know how to get a girl.

Been there

Katie, Now you are getting to why I started this thread in the beginning.
    I have known about Women and Dogs for many years, have just suspected that there are husbands that are cuckold's because his wife prefers sex with the family dog to him.
    Some men do not know how to please a woman, Some dogs do!
    Harry

Just in case any woman are contemplating first doggy experience I recommend buying a leather waist jacket, as it can save a lot of scratches on your back. Also be prepared for some bruises on your outer thighs. So you might have to wear longer length skirt/dress or be prepared to wear trousers. But eventually the thighs seem to get used to any action and bruise less with experiences.

It is happening far more than you can possibly imagine. More of small cute dogs trained to please the horny ladies with their unmatched tongues any time they feel like. Some do copulate as well.

Total Whore!
    Constantly travelling around remote destinations where men are in short supply

I used to work with a guy who flatted with others around his age, and he came home and caught one of the girls lying on her back on the kitchen floor with her cat licking jam/cream off her vagina. She fled into her bedroom in embarrassment, and never came out while anyone was home. A few days she left and went somewhere else to live.

Total Whore!
    Constantly travelling around remote destinations where men are in short supply

I forgot the girl also had an opened tin of cat food next to where she was lying - and some of the catfood was in her pubic hair to encourage the cat to lick in long strokes.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast