Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why men share their wives.

Experienced

Default Why men share their wives.

I have some thoughts on WHY men are willing to share their wives' pussies with other men. I want to know if the readers agree, or not.

1. Lack of self-esteem! These men may feel "bad" about themselves for any number of reasons. They may have small dicks, or not be able to give their wives sexual satisfaction. They may have "failed" in other ventures in life, such as careers, or financially, and transfered this to failure as fuckers too.

2. They may feel guilty about something, and use this method of "making it up" to their wives by giving her the added pleasure of getting fucked by other men than their husbands. This guilt is usually because the husband has fucked other women and feels he owes it to his wife to give her the same chance for extra-marital fucks.

3. The husband is wanting to punish his wife for something. It may be that she has fucked with other men behind his back, and when he found out he decided to punish her by pressuring her into giving fucks to other guys that she might not give fucks to if she was doing the choosing. Also, if the husband is there to watch the other men "use" his wife's naked body, then he feels a certain amount of control in the situation. After that he doesn't have to only remember that other men fucked his wife, but that HE let other men fuck her. That makes a big difference for the male ego!

4. He may be bisexual to some degree. A wife-sharing husband may have a subliminal desire to have sexual contact with other men, but can't admit it to anyone, including himself. When he gives his wife's body as a surrogate, then he gets the thrill much like if it was his body the other man was fucking. In most wife-sharing situations in which both men are present, there is nearly always a bit of contact between the two men. The husband may even suck the other man's cock because his wife wants him to.

So, what do you think? Do you agree of disagree? Tell me.

enser

Not 1
    Not 2
    Not 3
    And not 4
    There are so many possibilities a book could be written. And then the experts would be quarreling about the reasons. Therefore :
    Do not look for a reason, cause people are unreasonable!

i think 4 of them.....not only one reason
    Your Wife's Wet Pussy...Deserves to be used hard by STUDS while you watch her

Sexy Regards
    Prince Omar

Visit My Videos in this forume Daily Updated Hot Wives & Husbands with Black Studs

Banned

Experienced

Default For her pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Son of John View Post
    I have some thoughts on WHY men are willing to share their wives' pussies with other men. I want to know if the readers agree, or not.

1. Lack of self-esteem! These men may feel "bad" about themselves for any number of reasons. They may have small dicks, or not be able to give their wives sexual satisfaction. They may have "failed" in other ventures in life, such as careers, or financially, and transfered this to failure as fuckers too.

2. They may feel guilty about something, and use this method of "making it up" to their wives by giving her the added pleasure of getting fucked by other men than their husbands. This guilt is usually because the husband has fucked other women and feels he owes it to his wife to give her the same chance for extra-marital fucks.

3. The husband is wanting to punish his wife for something. It may be that she has fucked with other men behind his back, and when he found out he decided to punish her by pressuring her into giving fucks to other guys that she might not give fucks to if she was doing the choosing. Also, if the husband is there to watch the other men "use" his wife's naked body, then he feels a certain amount of control in the situation. After that he doesn't have to only remember that other men fucked his wife, but that HE let other men fuck her. That makes a big difference for the male ego!

4. He may be bisexual to some degree. A wife-sharing husband may have a subliminal desire to have sexual contact with other men, but can't admit it to anyone, including himself. When he gives his wife's body as a surrogate, then he gets the thrill much like if it was his body the other man was fucking. In most wife-sharing situations in which both men are present, there is nearly always a bit of contact between the two men. The husband may even suck the other man's cock because his wife wants him to.

So, what do you think? Do you agree of disagree? Tell me.
    I want my wife to be pleasured beyond the levels I am capable of taking her, I love her so much that I want her to have all she can have and not be limited by what I can give her. She's capable of responding to so much more than I can give.

Total Whore!

I love the benefits from her fucking other guys.
    She is on fire for days if not weeks afterwards during which time our sexual intensity and pleasure expands 10-fold.
    It's done wonders for us as far as improving her self-esteem and giving her more confidence in being able to assert herself both when we're together and when she's with another guy.
    As long as she keeps it physical and avoids emotional stuff with the guy. And, as long as you don't mind her enjoying another guy and the guy enjoying her then so far, for us, it seems to be great!

Total Whore!

Default Does your wife have a gas-price dependent backup plan...?

SoonToBe (or rather, NowYouAre*)—

Quote Originally Posted by SoonToBe View Post
    I love the benefits of her [my wife] fucking other guys. .... It's done wonders for us as far as improving her self-esteem and giving her more confidence in being able to assert herself, both when we're together and when she's with another guy.
    Excellent! That sounds like the desired outcome. So how is your wife doing with her new lover? Is she fucking him with some regularity, or was that a one-off?

I can see that with gas over $4.00 / gal. (and no reason to think it will stop at $5.00), the popularity of vans as mobile bedrooms could decrease. Does your wife have a "gas-price dependent backup plan"? She seems resourceful.... I would imagine she'll turn out to be capable of dealing with it if she's placed in the previously-unimaginable position of having to drive (say) a relatively small gas-electric hybrid.

* BTW, re. adopting an updated more-suitable screen name: I'd be surprised if it's possible to change that on this forum. I think the procedure is, you register again with a new screen name, then include a footnote or something in your initial posts to the effect that you're the erstwhile "SoonToBe." The forum administrator seems to be "buzz." Maybe you could ask him....

Regards—
    Custer

Banned

My wife and I have been together nearly 30 years, during that time she's cheated on me with at least two other men. I found out about these affairs about 16 years ago from a girl friend of hers after they'd gotten into a fight. I confronted my wife and demanded that she tell me all about who they were, how they met, how the affairs started and what they did when they were together and in bed. I was in shock when I first learned of her cheating but the more I thought about her and another man the more turned on I became. I'm not gay, not a wimp and don't have a little needle dick, what I find exciting is the thought of watching her get fucked and then having sloppy seconds. It excites me to think of playing with her cum filled pussy and sliding my hardon into it when it's really slippery and loose. If they guy has gotten his rocks off and left I might even try a creampie.
    So anyway, I guess my attraction to the idea of being cuckolded it my voyeuristic feelings and the ability to share her excitement when she has had a strange dick inside of her. After all, the deeds been done so why not get a little enjoyment out of it.

Smile why?

I would say # 1 and # 4 are the reasons I hope to intice my wife into the lifestyle.Thus far with no success

substobbws

I'm #5 (out of a possible ???). I have high self esteem in the outside world which mirrors my private, sexually submissive to women (narrowed down to larger women even, in my case) life.

Why do people need an explanation for the preferences of others? Who the hell chose their preferences?

I keep seeing "low self esteem" being thrown around on this board. Don't you think being submissive requires more strength? In my personal life, I enjoy participating in some things that involve a high amount of risk. There's no such thing as a risk free life and I get a rush out of making myself face fears. Are these traits you'd attribute to someone of low self esteem? I think I'm a helluva lot more secure than most people.

Take cuckolding. I take something that once would have been my worst nightmare and get off on it! If a woman wants to include physical discomfort on my part in the process, even MORE of a turn on! Do you think those are signs of a weak personality? Ha!
    Last edited by briggss81; 04-16-2010 at 10:34 PM.

Total Whore!

Default Are many cuckolds men with strong self esteem? (Cont'd)

Substobbws,

Regarding your comments (above):

Quote Originally Posted by substobbws View Post
    I keep seeing "low self esteem" being thrown around on this board. Don't you think being submissive requires more strength? In my personal life, I enjoy participating in some things that involve a high amount of risk. There's no such thing as a risk free life and I get a rush out of making myself face fears. Are these traits you'd attribute to someone of low self esteem? I think I'm a helluva lot more secure than most people. ... etc.
    I posted some comments similar to yours in a thread started by "DWM_in_413" on 17 May '08, under the subhead: "Are many cuckolds men with strong self-esteem?" It was:

Quote Originally Posted by Custer Laststand View Post
    These are all very interesting, good and articulate replies. I would suggest, in contrast to Son of John's well-stated hypothesis, that many cuckolds have solid (not low) self esteem and that is among the reasons they accept — indeed, encourage — their wives taking other men as lovers. It may also be among the reasons, I suggest, that they accept — indeed, revel in — a certain amount of humiliation as cuckold husbands, ranging from mild to extreme depending on the combined nature of the humiliated cuckold and his adulteress wife.

In many cases, I strongly suspect, a man with low self esteem is more likely to insist he have exclusive sexual rights to his wife, thereby (in effect) insisting she is not a person in her own right but is rather an extension of himself — he views his wife as "his property," as it were. A man of this nature, I would say, is more likely to demand a divorce or do something violent if he suspects or knows his wife has taken a lover. "Something violent" may range from treating his wife abusively to murdering her or her lover (or both). It isn't unusual to see examples of this in the news. It is almost certainly among the reasons many wives are very reluctant to respond favorably to their husbands urging them to take lovers.

"Cuckolding as a form of nascent Gothic fiction" (per DickMann) is pretty good... I like that. I think, though, that when a married woman's lover comes to her home and fucks her in front of her cuckold husband, or while he listens, that's about as real as it gets. It results in "intense, strong emotions" among all concerned (as noted by Ropulos) — and in mundane everyday life, strong emotions can be hard to come by. From this point of view, cuckolding may be a way, at least in part, of alleviating the tedium of daily life.
    This is a way, I guess, of saying I tend to agree with you.

I note also, as you did, that this view does not appear on Son of John's list of motivations at the beginning of this thread. This is not to say, however, I don't think his reasons are "right." Perhaps one or more of them are the underlying motivation in many cases. The thread that starts here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/gener...-know-why.html

includes a number of interesting discussions of this question (as does this thread) which, on the whole, suggest the question is significantly more complex than either of our posts (above).

—Custer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast