Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My wife has a new lover

Total Whore!

Ian,

Quote Originally Posted by ZIGGY984 View Post
    Thanks Custer, wise words indeed, you really have been a good friend and a wise one as well on this matter ....
    You're welcome.

Fran is quite perky and went shopping sat afternoon for new stuff; stockings, etc, for Mike ....
    Good. Will look forward to hearing how things go with Mike tonight. It sounds like Fran is in for another night of hot sex....

—Custer
    Last edited by Khufu_k; 06-08-2010 at 07:00 PM.

ZIGGY984

Default Fran and Mike

Wow Custer,what a night.I ran Fran a bath about 6pm and washed and bathed her all over special attention to her cunt and ass,Ithen shaved her completly and dressed her black stockings and basque white high heels,she then applied her full makeup and painted her nails just the way Mike likes her,I then gently inserted a 4" butt plug up her ass wet from my tongue which had been deep in her tight ass.Sometimes Mike likes to take her anally and this prepares her for his cock.Mike arrived at 8pm and Fran met him at the door and they melted into each others arms and kissed so deeply,the front door was open and the neighbours could easily see them,they didn,t care and neither did I as I was already hard and dripping precum. They then broke the kiss and walked into the lounge hand in hand.After all the hello,s etc they sat on the sofa holding hands close together,they looked so good together and I know Fran is probably in love with Mike although she would not admit it.Ifetched the drinks and sat opposite them as they chatted together ignoring me,it was as if I wasn,t even there.Imade them a light supper and prepared their bedroom and made up the spare room right next door for me.I then told then I was going up and not 5 mins later I heard them coming up the stairs the bedroom door opening but not shutting,Ithought thanks Fran,more to follow,Ian

Total Whore!

Default Sounds like an entirely successful evening and night.

Ian,

I ran Fran a bath about 6pm and washed and bathed her all over, with special attention to her cunt and ass. I then shaved her completely and dressed her in black stockings and basque white high heels.
    Good work. You're doing your job.

She then applied her full makeup and painted her nails just the way Mike likes her.
    Sounds like there are some things Fran considers just too important to entrust to you....

I then gently inserted a 4" butt plug up her ass wet from my tongue which had been deep in her tight ass. Sometimes Mike likes to take her anally and this prepares her for his cock.
    Very good. You attended to your wife's every need. Good to hear you kissed her ass and gave her some analingus before gently inserting her butt plug. A cuckoldress of your wife's stature clearly deserves that.

Mike arrived at 8pm. Fran met him at the door. They melted into each others arms and kissed deeply. The front door was open; the neighbours could easily see them. They didn't care and neither did I....
    Hm.... that could be slightly risky. A general rule of thumb seems to be, people tend to be tolerant of the sexual behavior of others if others don't rub their noses in it. If your neighbors perceive you-all as "rubbing their noses" in it, they might become less tolerant. But hey, what do I know. Maybe in your country and neighborhood, that isn't a problem.

I know Fran is probably in love with Mike, although she would not admit it.
    Yes, that tends to be the way it works. Simultaneously you need, of course, to give your wife every reason to retain her love and affection for you.

I fetched the drinks and sat opposite them as they chatted together.... I then told then I was going up. Not 5 min.'s later I heard them coming up the stairs and the bedroom door opening but not shutting. I thought thanks, Fran.
    Excellent. You continued to provide your wife and her lover with support, did not intrude, and your wife rewarded you slightly. Fran leaving her bedroom door open was almost certainly an indication of pleasure with your performance.

—Custer

ZIGGY984

Default Fran and Mike

Just to keep you up to speed Custer,today is wendesday afternoon and as you know Mike came down on Sunday and has slept with Fran every night although I don,t think they had much sleep I know I didn,t they have been fucking like newly weds moaning and groaning long into the early hours.Fran is quite worn out and Mike has been fucking her at every oppotunity.Fran explained about going away with John and Mike seemed ok about it,but I suspect that he is proving a point by fucking Fran to the limit almost as though she will be worn out for next week,these bulls are so competitive with my poor wife.I have asked her if she is ok but it was adaft question as she just lay back on the bed pulled her legs back to her shoulders spread her worn and swollen cunt and moaned as my mouth engulfed her cunt and I sucked greedily.I have never done so much cleaning and I am loving it I must say.John has rang her nearly every day but I know she has not told Mike,what do you think,I will keep you informed.Ian.

Total Whore!

Default Your wife should consider her calls from different lovers her business alone.

Ian,

....today is Wendesday afternoon and as you know Mike came down on Sunday and has slept with Fran every night, although I don't think they had much sleep; I know I didn't; they have been fucking like newly weds moaning and groaning long into the early hours.Fran is quite worn out and Mike has been fucking her at every oppotunity.
    Sounds like a marathon, all right.... BTW, how can Mike afford to spend an entire week in your home fucking your wife? Is he independently wealthy?

Fran explained about going away with John and Mike seemed ok about it....
    Good.

....but I suspect he is proving a point by fucking Fran to the limit almost as though she will be worn out for next week.
    Yes, I think you have it right.

These bulls are so competitive with my poor wife.
    Clearly they are. Having been challenged by a "young bull," it sounds a lot like Mike is attempting to re-establish himself as the "old bull" on his "territory," as he views your wife.

I have asked her if she is ok but it was a daft question as she just lay back on the bed, pulled her legs back to her shoulders, spread her worn and swollen cunt, and moaned as my mouth engulfed her cunt and I sucked greedily. I have never done so much cleaning and I am loving it, I must say.
    Good work. You are continuing to do your job as your wife's cuckold. It sounds like Fran finds you satisfying as her cuntsucker. This is definitely in your favor.

John has rang her nearly every day but I know she has not told Mike, what do you think....
    I suggest both Fran and you regard it as her privilege, as a married cuckoldress, to communicate privately with her lovers, as she wishes, on an individual basis, with no obligation to inform (say) lover A — or possibly, in the future, lovers A and C — of her communications with lover B. Both she and you, I suggest, should consider this an extension of her prerogative and privilege, as your wife and cuckoldress, to date and have sex with whomever she wishes.

I also suggest you consider it part of your role as your wife's cuckold to answer the phone politely, perhaps saying something like "yes, certainly" or "yes, of course" whenever a lover, or anyone else, calls and asks to speak with Fran. If she isn't available, of course, you should inform the caller of that and politely offer to take a message. This would be in accordance with Fran's stature as your cuckoldress, and would assist her with scheduling her trysts — thus avoiding the kind of unfortunate developments that could result from (e.g.) both of her lovers inadvertently coming to see her at the same time.

—Custer

Total Whore!

Default How is the action unfolding?

How's it going, Ian? Is your wife Fran off on her trip to Spain with John, her new lover?

—Custer

ZIGGY984

Default Fran

Hi Custer,yes she went this morning at 7am,John picked her up from a service station so that neighbours would not suspect anything,she looks very tired,Mike has been fucking her all week,but he went home Sunday morning to give her a rest,I think he proved his point what a stud I have never seen or heard anything like it,he must have been taking something,I know Fran is a class fuck and looks sexy as fuck but no one can fuck like that with out some help,do you agree?Also to answer your question Mike came to us all week after work,he is a sales rep so has plenty of time on his hands,plus he is divorced,Ithink he kinda thinks of Fran as his wife,he has been fucking her for I think 6 years on and off he does have other women he fucks which Fran is not all that happy about but as I told her this is the way we play the game and we are married though admittadely a strange sort of marriage.I did get to fuck Fran last night yes she still lets me after I gave her a thorough cleaning,her cunt is stretched no doubt about that,she has a10" dildo which she said Mike used on her my guess is that Mike knows when John fucks her he will know that her stretched cunt is due to Mike,s fucking.I coul hardly feel the sides of her cunt but as a cuck I came almost immediately I could tell from her reaction that she just about tolerates me fucking her as all she seems to want now is bigger and bigger cocks hence her lust for John whose cock is a good 2" longer and much thicker than Mike,s maybe we are all in for some news when she comes back,she said she would ring every day so it mightbe ok love to hear your comments Ian.

ZIGGY984

Hi Custer,yes she went this morning at 7am,John picked her up from a service station so that neighbours would not suspect anything,she looks very tired,Mike has been fucking her all week,but he went home Sunday morning to give her a rest,I think he proved his point what a stud I have never seen or heard anything like it,he must have been taking something,I know Fran is a class fuck and looks sexy as fuck but no one can fuck like that with out some help,do you agree?Also to answer your question Mike came to us all week after work,he is a sales rep so has plenty of time on his hands,plus he is divorced,Ithink he kinda thinks of Fran as his wife,he has been fucking her for I think 6 years on and off he does have other women he fucks which Fran is not all that happy about but as I told her this is the way we play the game and we are married though admittadely a strange sort of marriage.I did get to fuck Fran last night yes she still lets me after I gave her a thorough cleaning,her cunt is stretched no doubt about that,she has a10" dildo which she said Mike used on her my guess is that Mike knows when John fucks her he will know that her stretched cunt is due to Mike,s fucking.I coul hardly feel the sides of her cunt but as a cuck I came almost immediately I could tell from her reaction that she just about tolerates me fucking her as all she seems to want now is bigger and bigger cocks hence her lust for John whose cock is a good 2" longer and much thicker than Mike,s maybe we are all in for some news when she comes back,she said she would ring every day so it mightbe ok love to hear your comments Ian.
    Custer,have not heard from you for a while,hope all ok lots to tell you,Ian

Total Whore!

Thumbs up Yes, an update would be a good thing....

Ian,

Custer,have not heard from you for a while,hope all ok lots to tell you,Ian
    Well, when your wife Fran left for Spain with her new lover (John), I moved on to some other things. I gather she's back now.... is that right? I would be interested in any update you might be willing to post.

After spending a week with John in Spain, does Fran still find him as attractive, sexually and otherwise ? Sometimes being travel companions, where people are together 24 hrs/day, changes their opinions of each other.... and not always for the better. Does Fran still consider John's cock being about 2 inches longer and much thicker (as you put it) than Mike's a strong advantage, or has that receded in importance?

—Custer

* That was a good photo of Fran queening Mike, BTW, in your first post of Sept. 7. Very nice....

ZIGGY984

Default My wife Fran

Fran has finished with John too possesive she said so Mike is head honcho again,afew of Fran with Rob,another boyfriend,enjoy and comment plus her queening Mike and 2 bulls who took her in every hole all night,she is such a slut!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast