Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Korean Wife Looking for Boyfriend

Default Korean Wife Looking for Boyfriend

Hi all,

My Korean wife is horny and looking for a boyfriend or a threesome. We're talking about maybe having her take a creampie while I watch. She's not on birth control so it could get interesting.

Please let her know what you think of her pics and if you're in the Pennsylvania area, drop us a line.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kgirl1.jpg 
Views:	2245 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	150163   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kgirl2.jpg 
Views:	2784 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	150164   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kgirl4.jpg 
Views:	1982 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	150165  

Experienced

She's yummy!
    Dominant bi-male, central Mass.

Blushing Virgin

She looks delightful. What part of PA are you located?

Blushing Virgin

Default sexy

please post more pic.s of your sexy wife she makes my cock rock hard, i would love 2 fuck your slut wife.

Thumbs up

I'm with mrock! Dang what I wouldn't give to lick her pussy after a good pounding (from both of us)

I spent three years in Korea, nothing like it in the world! Dang you're lucky to have her for a wife.
    Whatever you do, respect others and don't forget to have fun!

I am a Floridian, but I would gladly make the drive up there. I have fantasized about an Asian woman carrying my kid since I was just hitting puberty, so I would gladly volunteer to plant my seed in your bride.

I just got my STD paperwork back last week because I am going to be donating sperm for a couple, so I would not mind having TWO beautiful women carrying my kid at once.

PM me if you are interested.

Anyong, I would love to help you two out. If you come down to So Cal let me know. If you want to know more PM me.

She is super hott I'm in the ohio area hit me up at dgm00@tmail.com id love to help you guys out 6 foot black bull 210 pounds clean cut d.d free big dick

I live three hours away. I am excited by the idea of giving your wife a creampie without birth control

Smile Very sexy wife

I am in Florida, but if i was closer to Pennsylvania, I would be more then happy to accompany you both in a threesome. Your wife is hot.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast