Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

I'd like to invite everyone to my new tumblr blog, The Cuckold Advisor at http://thecuckoldadvisor.tumblr.com

Of course there will be plenty of sexy new gifs and pics, but this is also a place to go beyond the stories and discuss cuckolding in more detail.

I launched this blog last week, and I think it's off to a great start. Plus I have some exciting ideas for the future of this blog that I think you'll enjoy. So drop by when you get the chance. Use the "Ask Me Anything" link to leave questions or suggestions.

That doesn't mean I plan to stop posting great stories on this forum, but there's going to be more discussions, videos, etc., on the blog that I can't post here.

Look forward to you dropping by!

You promised them that if they let you watch, you'd be a good little sissy and clean up every drop of Master's cum.
    Now just look at all that spunk he unloaded on your wife's tits and tummy. Then she looks up and says to you...

"Honey, before he pulled out, he shot even more in my pussy."

You spent a fortune on that ring, so it was important to wait for just the right moment to ‘pop the question’. You racked your brain wondering, “should I do it in the park, at a nice restaurant, by the lake, where?”

So you ask your black boss for his advice. He’s known you for years, fucked several of your previous girlfriends, he knows what a submissive, sissy boy you are. He tells you that it’s only fair that she should know too.

At first, your blushing bride to be is a little skeptical, but once she sees that black manly cock swaying from side to side, walking toward her, she can’t resist. She’s inexplicably eager to obey, while simultaneously turned-on by the thought of humiliating you.

Then, as you watch them fuck, you think to yourself “This is it! I want to slip that ring on her finger and ask her to marry me, while his big black cock is in her pussy.”

It just feels right, because you know this IS your sex life with her from now on, you short dick sissy.

Now this is offensive.
    This picture could be a really hot interracial cuckold image to jerk-off to, except for one thing...
    Black men should NOT have to wear a condom when fucking white wives.
    Last edited by irfreak700; 04-13-2013 at 11:40 AM.

Wife calls you on the phone:

“Honey. You know that really rough biker motel on the edge of town? Well that’s where we’ll be. Room 13. You can’t come in, but we’ll leave the window curtain pulled back for you. I want you to stand outside and jerk-off.”

Came across this cuck couple with BBC video - very hot!
    http://xhamster.com/movies/1079673/b..._couple_1.html

She says to you: “Honey, he’s about to shoot a king-sized load all over my tits. If you be a good little cuck and clean it all up, I promise to unlock your cock-cage and give you a good milking tonight.” (Wink)

Never in your life have you wanted another man to cum on your wife’s tits more than right now.

It’s been almost three weeks since she’s unlocked that ‘penis prison’ you’ve got on clamped on your puny dick to let you get some ‘relief’. Of course you’ve got to slurp up every gooey drop of his wad first, but just look at her face, those eyes, those tits and tell me…do you really mind? Didn’t think so.

Your wife turns to you, pleading “Oh my god, he’s punishing my little white pussy. Make him stop!

“How?” you ask in your usual wimpy, cuckold manner.

“You got to help me make him cum. Get behind him baby and suck his balls. Make him blow that load inside me before he fucks me to death!”
    You’re so relieved. For a second there, you thought she was actually going to ask you to be a man.

Wow, Any more from this photo shoot?

Just love the look of worry on the girl. mix of guilt, pleasure and submission.

Absolutely love cute wives and girlfriends with little titties going black!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by irfreak700 View Post

You promised them that if they let you watch, you'd be a good little sissy and clean up every drop of Master's cum.
    Now just look at all that spunk he unloaded on your wife's tits and tummy. Then she looks up and says to you...

"Honey, before he pulled out, he shot even more in my pussy."

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast