Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: True Story - Wife and Black man

Default True Story - Wife and Black man

This story is based on an affair my wife had with a black man and is 100% true.

I was working in a different area code one summer and my wife stayed behind (was going to join me in mid summer). She ended up getting a part time job that provided room and board. as luck would have it, a black guy ended up getting a room a couple of doors down. Long story short, I eventually found out their affair them via intercepting IM's etc.

Here is what I know from what she admitted or i read in IMs:

- They used to watch movies in the same bed together
    - He came on to her one night kissing her neck etc, at first she resisted but ended up giving in
    - She gave him at least one if not more blowjobs
    - On at least 2 occasions, he penetrated her without a condom (her on no birth control)
    - On one of those occasions, she said he 'pulled out late'
    - On one evening, I called her in her room, said good night then I called back shortly after and got no answer, heard back 2 hrs later, she admitted she fooled around with him in this time frame
    - Their shower was in a common area, both would walk back and forth to their rooms wearing only towel

These are the only things I've gotten her to admit...

Interested in your thoughts as to what else you think may have happened, how many times they fucked, creampies etc.

please share your thoughts!

Well it is pretty obvious he was fucking her regularly. You really think that once she got penetrated and took showers with him she could just do it once in a while? Based on what you have posted she probably couldn't wait to get home from work and ride his bbc.

i would have to agree with Atpeloncpl she had to be getting his BBC on a regular basis. However u should feel lucky that she is no addicted to BBC thats the way its to be

Thanks for your thoughts. Do you think he would have cum inside her many times? Do you think she would have wanted him to in the heat of the moment?

Blushing Virgin

I'd guess it's more likely he came inside her pussy every time they fucked than not. Things often progress one step at a time; from attraction to meeting, to spending more and more time together, to making out, ...you get the idea. Your post follows this progression.
    The point is, once she took him bareback, there was never a reason for him to use a condom again. And she knew at that point she was going to let him cum in her pussy, and after he "pulled out late" the first time, I doubt he ever pulled out at all afterward.
    And hell yes, in the heat of the moment is when they want it the most! It's amazing how much control a pussy has over a mind, and it will definately overrule any potential resistance. Ditto for men too, but in your case, I bet she wanted his cum every time he penetrated her.

Blushing Virgin

pretty much agree. i would say once he shot his load the 1st time there was no reason not to from then on. in my mind i see her taking his load deep then using her mouth to clean his cock and get him ready for round 2. next question did he introduce her to multiple black dick
    danny
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazareth View Post
    I'd guess it's more likely he came inside her pussy every time they fucked than not. Things often progress one step at a time; from attraction to meeting, to spending more and more time together, to making out, ...you get the idea. Your post follows this progression.
    The point is, once she took him bareback, there was never a reason for him to use a condom again. And she knew at that point she was going to let him cum in her pussy, and after he "pulled out late" the first time, I doubt he ever pulled out at all afterward.
    And hell yes, in the heat of the moment is when they want it the most! It's amazing how much control a pussy has over a mind, and it will definately overrule any potential resistance. Ditto for men too, but in your case, I bet she wanted his cum every time he penetrated her.

thanks for your comments everyone, very hot... any other thoughts?

Yes I have some commits, c im married 20? yrs. Hes also black. I can say:black men love to sneack ,with white ladys, YES, cause they(ladys) love to hear what they tell them. How swet,pretty an sexy. So they do what ever they want. Usely its much more then white men do or say. Ask her if she opend up her ass to him, how many times, promise more then once, But if ur into watchin ull like it, cin ur lady take all tat, an ask for more. its very sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by john stamoe View Post
    thanks for your comments everyone, very hot... any other thoughts?
    Yes , i have a thought or two ..... How old is she ? Lets see some pix of her . Is she still not on any b/c and if not what the hell are you going to do if he knocks her up ? ( Which will happen sooner rather then later. ) And YES , of course they are screwing themselves silly . DUH. lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ggctgc.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	228909

She is 30. pic of her playing w/ her fav toy attached... She is still not on birth control. I think she might be fooling around with a different black guy from work now. I know she might get knocked up but nothing makes me harder than thinking about her tight white pussy being impaled by a strong thick black cock and the thought of her letting him... wanting him to fuck her to completion and fill her tight married pussy with black sperm.

Any advice? Anyone think they can explain what's going through her head and why she can't resist black men?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast