Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife cums with black dildo

Default Wife cums with black dildo

I have been telling my wife fantasies of a black lover for a while now. She has always gotten pretty wet and turned on whenever I talked about a black cock inside her. Now when I tell her these fantasies I use a black dildo to fuck her. She gets so wet and turned on when I do. Her pussy gets soaked and she cums so hard, harder than on my cock in a long time. The other night after fucking her with the dildo and her cumming a few times, I began fucking her. She did not cum on me and was just trying to get me to cum and be done. But when I pulled out and started licking her, rubbing her clit with the head of the dildo she came again and started raising her hips wanting the black cock in her again. I am thinking she is getting hooked on the black dildo and may be getting close to wanting a real black dick inside her. She loves when i suck her cum from it holding it on her clit, then pushing it back inside her.

She then had me stroke and cum on her with the dildo deep in her pussy, she came again. I am afraid she is getting hooked on the black cock.
    GEDC0001.jpgGEDC0004.jpgGEDC0009.jpg

Blushing Virgin

Default as in...

Afraid that this might be a 'bad thing'? or afraid that you may enjoy it as much as she does?

i think you like it as much as she does next time you fuck her with black dildo cock while your jerking off ask you wife if you can cum and see how hot she gets from that.

Thanks for the comment. Not afraid if this being a bad thing. I do enjoy it very much as I love to make her cum, especially when she can have multiple orgasms in a session. I do enjoy it very much when she strokes me as I use the toy on her, imagining her being fucked as I am made to stroke while watching.

Thanks for the comment. I do enjoy it very much. I will try asking for permission to cum next time and see how she reacts.

Last night it happened again. Started foreplay then rubbing her pussy with the dildo. She didn't respond much at first, then I went down on her. As I was licking her clit I started rubbing her cunt lips with the head of the dildo. She started getting wetter. Moved it up until I was rubbing her clit with it as i licked her clit and the head of the dildo. I sucked it into my mouth getting it nice and wet then began sliding it in her while licking her cuntlips and clit. She opened up for it and was wanting it all soon.

Laying beside her while fucking her with it. Told her how her lover made me lick her to get her wet, then made me suck his cock to get it hard and wet to slide inside her. She started raising her hips and her pussy was literally sucking it inside. While fucking her pussy telling her it was now owned by big black cock. The pussy didnt want little white cock anymore it only wanted black cock, only cums for black cock. She was raising her hips to meet the fucking and had it balls deep inside her. Your pussy is owned by black cock and you own hubbies white cock. He will have to ask your permission to cum from now on. Only let him cum on your tits or feet and lick it all up after. She was so wet she came almost immediately and wanted it harder and faster in her pussy.

One hand under her ass as the black cock was stroking in and out of her pussy. That married white pussy owned by black cock. You want to cum for it dont you. Want to squirt for it as he fills you. Make hubby lick all the cream from you then make him cum on you and lick it clean. She was so wet as she came again. Her thighs squeezing on the cock holding it in. Quivering she was so excited.

After she calmed down she turned her back to me as the cock slid out. I put my cock in her like fucking a sloppy seconds pussy. Telling her how wet and hot she was. She mostly just lay there letting me fuck her. Then told me to cum when she felt I was close. Rolling on her back and having me shoot over her mound, not letting me cum inside her.

She was so hot for the black dildo (cock) inside her, especially when telling her she was owned by it and she now owned my cock. (Is it possible to be cucked by a dildo?)

Another night of hot sex for her. Started foreplay last night and was not planning to use the dildo or tell her any black cock stories. She was barely getting wet and aroused so I began to tell her to show her pussy off to her lover. He is standing over your bed watching you. Slowly stripping off his shirt to show off a muscular chest and dark skin. Then his pants drop showing the bulge in his shorts. As he pulls them off his throbbing cock appears. She started getting wetter and wetter as i told her this. Then I asked if she wanted to feel that black cock throbbing deep inside her as I put two fingers inside her pussy. She began raising her hips trying to fuck my fingers, getting wetter. Soon she came and got good and wet from the fingering and telling her about a black lover wanting her pussy. I thought maybe she would just want me to fuck her but she lay with her legs spread with one leg over mine holding me beside her. Asking if she wanted cock now she moaned and spread wider holding me down to let me know it wasnt my cock she wanted. I then pulled out the dildo and began rubbing the head over her pussy lips. She was moaning and spreading for it, wanting it inside her. Slowly I pushed it in till she was filled with it. She started raising her hips to fuck it as i drove it deep in her pussy. She came again and wanted it harder in her. Begging to be pounded by the cock she was moaning and grinding her hips to meet every stroke of the dildo/cock in her pussy. She got so wet as she came again. I held it deep in her for a few minutes after she came. As she was coming down from cumming I began to slide it in and out a little. Soon she was moaning for more, wanting to be fucked again by it. her pussy was literally sucking the dildo inside wanting to be filled by it.

After she came again she let me fuck her but wasn't nearly as into my cock as the black cock/dildo fucking her. She made me pull out and cum on her pussy, not wanting my cum inside her and only letting me fuck her after she had been fucked good and hard by the black dildo.

Sounds like you are getting her thoroughly conditioned to want a black lover, with you as her white cuckold. You can see she doesn't really want your cock or cum, so maybe you should see if she is ready to go black for real ...

She is getting very conditioned to the black dildo and the fantasy of black cock. When I do not use the dildo on her or tell her a black cock story she is not as into sex and her orgasms are not as intense. I think she is getting close to being willing to do the real thing and would possibly do one now in the right situation. It would have to be a bit spontaneous and just happen for her to go along with it now. Now the challenge is to figure out how to create the situation.

The fantasy of being taken by a BBC is the way I introduced wife to interracial sex. It took a lot of years before she finally said "lets do it". It was more than I ever expected. We have been back to her lover 3 times so far. I sat and watched the first time but participated all other times. Really hot sex.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast