Thread: Detroit Breeding Party

Default Detroit Breeding Party

Is there anything hotter than IR breeding? Women giving themselves over to the Black master race in hopes of conceiving little chocolate babies? I don't think so. So, with that in mind, in the next few weeks, I'm looking to set up a breeding party here in Detroit. I've got a few participants already, found through other sites, but I think I might have more success if I try here, as well.

Males: Black only, 8+ preferred. Must be drug- and disease-free.

Females: Any non-Black (white, Hispanic, Asian, etc.). Under 30 preferred, blonde and/or married a plus.

By attending this party, the males would agree not to seek custody of the child, and the females would agree not to undergo a paternity test or attempt to collect child support from any potential fathers.

Respond in this thread, through private message, or directly to: interracial.parties@yahoo.com

If successful, we'll hopefully have more Black-bred white women in the world, something we very much need.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_md2fyuaFkH1rdpl1xo1_500.jpg 
Views:	565 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	232785  

The date of the party has been set, for Friday, August 30th, beginning at 10PM. There is still plenty of time to sign up, if you're interested.

How was it?

yeds,how was it. Lets see video or pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadasht View Post
    Is there anything hotter than IR breeding? Women giving themselves over to the Black master race in hopes of conceiving little chocolate babies? I don't think so. So, with that in mind, in the next few weeks, I'm looking to set up a breeding party here in Detroit. I've got a few participants already, found through other sites, but I think I might have more success if I try here, as well.

Males: Black only, 8+ preferred. Must be drug- and disease-free.

Females: Any non-Black (white, Hispanic, Asian, etc.). Under 30 preferred, blonde and/or married a plus.

By attending this party, the males would agree not to seek custody of the child, and the females would agree not to undergo a paternity test or attempt to collect child support from any potential fathers.

Respond in this thread, through private message, or directly to: interracial.parties@yahoo.com

If successful, we'll hopefully have more Black-bred white women in the world, something we very much need.

Hopefully you got some sweet Oakland County white women into the hands of some nasty Detroit Black Cock?

Looks like it was bullshit lol