10 Inch Black Dick In Stl New To The Site!!!

• Thread starter10_INCH_BLACK_DICK_IN_STL
  • Start date
would love to see you bring that big cock to northwest missouri and show my wife a good time on her 21 wedding anniverary

Thanks!!!!

Thanks!!! I masturbated my white pussy to the sight of that huge black cock several times over!!!! I wish I was closer so that I could feel that inside me!!!!

mmm.....

I really want to see you!!!

see me at yahoo...... julia_figen@yahoo.no

please!! I am going to the states in late september....and then I hope to mmeet my first black man!!

Julia :)

st louis and in awe

Attachments

• spread3.jpg
    spread3.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 670
Reactions: Creampielvr
I know alot of men in St. Louis.Do you know Daryl Blockton(Bootsie)Forgot alot of names but anyway your not that far from me,about 3 and a half hours,would you be interested in us hitting you(me and my girlfriend when i find one?)Which should be within the week?I'm bi lez,but looking at these pics it could be a steady thing for the three of us?P.M. me to work out the details?(I'm a shemale,she would be a natural woman.)Anyway,Melvin Thomas?I'm very well known their.Was known as DeeDee in the Missouri prisons-you can ask about anyone in St.Louis about me.(I dated almost exclusively St.Louis)Peace,DeeDee.P.S.You can P.M. me,but if you run across some of them that know me post it on here for everone to read would you?

nnnice

i think im gonna jump a plane to stl and show u what i would do with that cock mmmm

:love: :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
hi i came hard

wow this pussy just came so hard while thinking how my white pussy would cum so hard on yer cock,ahhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmm

We are in cabondale, il and willing to spend a weekend in st louis, we are interested please reply

oooohhh now i have to touch myself

I'd Luv to have that beautiful bare cock fucking and cumming deep inside my married white pussy

An Asian girl loved that 10in....YES i went blacked...
Tina

my wife into blkm

hi hope you are ok we cpl in uk go to u s a soon like her to see you get back to us bye

white wife

would love to trys et my wife up with you , we are in mo

would love to see my wife on it!! she's 25 and never had BBC yet

would love and allow you to hit my wife in ms!

That is a massive love tool...how many white women have you serviced?

very nice

What a man! I'm wet now!