2 Nights Cruise For 7 Days

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date

Geglu

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2007
Once the trip with Aila went so that : We agreed at home that ( Aila decided, told ; and I needed to agree ) we start the cruise from Helsinki to Stockholm and back to Helsinki on thursday evening (( arrived to Stock, friday morning ) :: She said that if there is some guy which looks to find Her attractive, asks to dance, perhaps She is following where it is going, She wanted that when we go to restaurant, dancing hall, She goes first and I will be there some minutes later and we try to sit near each others but not the same table, at least in the beginning,

When I went there I saw that wife was dancing with some man there and they were very much having smiling face. I took one Black Russian coctail and I bought for readyto Aila a glass of cocknac, which She likes and quickly begin to be willing, ofcourse I did not knew what was the chair & table of Hers but it was ready there if She somewhow can take it.

I was sitting, looking listening music and following is this man taking my wife back to table or is he perhaps with his wife or so on and only like to dance also with Aila. When they were dancing the fourth I begin to think it must not be his wife or gf there. In any case they came to sit near me to the table for a little time before they went back to dance, Aila click the eye for me and it was meaning, I was thinking ; that I Am not coming to sleep with her this night, at least for a long time, I showed her the cocknac glass thereand I got good eye view of her and She showed that she will take it when it comes the moment.

Well, when Her partner needed to go to toilet She quickly came to take that from me and said ; do you mind if I go for some time with this man to look at his cabin, what You think.!?

Reactions: whitewife696969, Horny wolf and Nazareth
Hope the rest of the time goes as good as the start.
Mike

When Aila was repairing to go that restaurant where it was those bands playing, She wanted to wear My white shirt and She opened first three knapps up and She looked very sexy for Me, She also put Her bright red leatherskirt and higheel shoes, red ones too, And that was all, You believe that I already had erection when I looked My Wife AILA, that leather skirt was about 15-18cm above Her knees, She have very good legs, dark hair and skin too.

I was also asked by one nice Lady to dance and on that floor our hands some times touch each others with Aila, and I could see her eyes smiling to me , they were dancing two more and after that I did not see them, when I went to table it was a paper where She had written : Cabin 332, if You want to listen or.??? : You know that those walls in ship are not keeping voices ...

I did not know what to do for a long time, I could get some dancing and took some drinks and went to OUR cabin, but unfortunately I was there alone and because of the system which I was sure to know what fun My Wife could have there I needed to take me to bed naked and stroke myself.

I went back some two hours later there, but it was not seeing my AILA, wife there. I decided that I go to the corridor and try to listen if there can be hear the voice from the cabin 332, it did....

Reactions: whitewife696969 and Nazareth
I was standing there so that people do not think I was listening to some important , I do not know if I succeested to, but when it was not any peoples walking there I heard how it was doing fucking there, and the man asked, :: Do You like this *****, does Your husband know what You are doing ? I heard AILAS voice She asked why so? I se You have wedding Ring, so You are married, but You want other men still, I like You cunt, it is so sliply, I love it, and I think so will be my cabin friend, what what what are speaking asked AILA, yeah, I have partner here too he will arrive in any minute, Is Your hubby here orhome he asked and told how much he likes her fucking, I have been hoping this the whole evening, Aila said that :: No hubby is at home, and when She could go after long time to toilet She took a phone with Her and text me, please do not be in cabin, this man want to see if You are with me here, I did not see Aila the whole night, when I woke up in the morning I went to breakfast and She came against me with this man in the hall of restaurant, and klicked me the eye, after that the second information from HER was that we go to hotel, Happy home trip, I stay with them for one more day.!!!! I was walkin alone the day and returned home way in the evening and next morning I was again home in Helsinki. Alone

It was quite lonely day and it was difficult to walk much, I wanted to return to ship, that needed to be just a trip in any case for both of us, but it was adventure only to Aila, my loving wife, and She got a lot of love, from other mans cock, perhaps two of them, in the morning when I was eating breakfast, Aila had visited in our ( my ? ) cabin, taken Her bag with clothes. It also was paer written :: My Dear, Dear, Dear Husband, Thank You so much that You understand ME so well, life with You has been excellent and this needed to be our trip, with some conditions, but it became excellent only for Me, but that is still the thing what You can understand and accept, it is so amazing that I can not understand, but I think You really LOve me and the way of living with ME it has to be turning You on so much and I believe that when I return home we will have incredible wiik or more when I tell You allMY strokings by the other man(men?) Love You , AILA, Your OWN slut ***** wife, kisses.!

Reactions: whitewife696969, Horny wolf and Nazareth
Geglu - very interesting adventures on your cruise.

Reactions: Geglu
Was paper written..... week..... sorry !all MY......
I dont know if for me, SquimingSub, but some way for me too, but, especially I believe that Aila got a lot of the thing which has been in Her mind, since She was born , Aila send Me text that She comes perhaps next or the second day, but that was not just exact so and after some hours came again text that : NO, I can not arrive home so soon, these men ( it had this other mans partner too there and they had some business trip and now they were on they way, to Göteborg and later still need to visit Oslo, so they want to keep Me all that time with them, They have Starcraft car and it was with bed on the back side of it., She continued by saying that I already have made test in that when this other man was driving, excellent. I think these men need to get love a lot of during this trip, I let You know later more ( Good time it is our holiday, what You think ) Yours own Loving ***** wife Aila.!

hOW IS IT WITH yOU OTHER MEN? dOES IT MAKE yOU VERY TURNING ON WHEN yOUR WIFE RETURN HOME, sHE STRIP TO yOU, yOU SEE THAT hER BOOBS HAS MANY HICKIES, hER CUNT IS STILL OPEN ROUND AND yOU CAN SEE AND FIND OUT THAT IT HAS JUST BEEN SOMEBODY IN her WITH HIS THEIRS COCKS, FOR ME IT IS MAKING ME VERY INTERESTED TO FUCK HER IMMEDIATELY MORE AND MORE. AND MORE WHEN SHE TELLS TO MY EAR THAT :: DO YOU LOVE YOUR ***** WIFE.?

Reactions: Nazareth
Good story. Please let us know all the details. I'm sure you will enjoy sliding your cock into her slippery loose pussy, when she gets home, wet and slippery from her lovers.

Reactions: Geglu
When Aila came home She told : Thanx dear, I have had incrediple week. I have had possibility to enjoy a lot of the life and I also could please good guys as they wanted & needed. When we started to drive from Oslo to up to Lappland place we stopped in some villages and we had there one night in nice Motel, just near the river and high mountains, they ofcourse wanted to undress me again in the motel room and I was happy to get their cocks again and my pussy was so good mood that it was full of those mens cum and they after also were stroking my naked curves and fingering my wet cunt which was full of their cum. It was heavenly feeling.....

Reactions: whitewife696969, tomcollins and Nazareth
After some time WE let You know all of this trip of mine ( Ailas.) it was amazing. Have a good time for those days-

Peace by peace ( to keep me hard on ? Aila told the whole trip. When they went to Oslo they met there this one business friend of theirs and we spent the evening supper all of us in one nice restaurant near the center, it was quite expencive place like it is in Norway. They payed my supper too.This Norwich man was put to sit down just between me there and he wanted to look at me often to the eyes and I think He did at least little of what he saw, He smiled me gently and asked if we could spent more time this evening with him, not only this supper time. He would like to show me part of Norway. I told that I have nothing more than time before I go home. He found that I had rins in my finger and he asked if I Am married, He was little surprised of that but then he continued that it sounds very interesting. Why I asked and smiled to him and he told that You can still travel with other men to this business trip, Has they treated You good ? I told that yes, They have been very perfect company in any way. OH, he said what is that, and continued , could I be very perfect with You too? Aila had said that if You want to really be a good gentleman who can make woman happy, why not.???

This Norwich man had put his hand on Ailas legs ( She had had short dress which still came upper when She sat down to chair ) .Aila said that She was not done anything to resisst that move and the man had continued Her skin stroking from time to time, when they had stopped the dinner this man asked if He could reserve the hotel rooms for them all, Everybody had been satisfied for that succestion, So, after some time they arrived to hotel and this Norwich man had wanted to show the room for Aila personality, it had been Shampagne there ready and they took a small glass of that both of them and soon the man had asked if He need to go home now. Aila had told that why You have so hurry, cant You stay here for a while? She kissed this man and soon He wanted to kiss more and more Aila, and stroke Her a lot of, He had opened the dress back side and soon Aila had no any clothings on, because She did not had bra and panties under the dress. She opened the mans zippless and took His hard cock to Her hand and begin to masturbate it slowly. Soon they were in bed, both naked and My Wife Aila had wanted to show Him all the excitment what She on that moment had, It was not taken long time when Norwich cock was in My Wives Ailas cunt and they had not thought anything else but fucking....

Reactions: Nazareth and tomcollins
When He was first time doing My Slut wife, He had asked :: Am I now Genleman?, Aila told, ; She had said with hard breathing that Oh Yes, Your tool fels so PERFECT Gentleman, do You think that it would like to show that kindness more time after this first travel in My pussy, My ***** Aila had told,? His cum had at that moment flight with power inside Ailas Pussy, and He had said that : OUH How much I want to be a REAL Gentleman for You before going home, it had taken three more hours time for Him to spent in Aila,before He needed to go to His wife, Aila was wondering if He still needed to satisfy His wife and how He could it, BUT I WAS TOTALLY satisfied by Him, My wife told and kissed Me hard, took My dick to his hand and said that if You want to know everything perhaps we would go to bed, do you want dear hubby ? To hear what all Your slut wife ahs got during that trip, You bet, I want, I said

Reactions: Nazareth and tomcollins
Well , Hubby, after His first encounting, He wanted to kiss My Cunt, and oh boy how good He did it.....mmmm still wondering, it was taken at least 40 minutes His tongue was slippering inside of me, I did open My legs wide open, and You better believe that it waas feeling sooo amazing, strange man, first time I saw Him and at the first night He was having My Pussy for FUCKING, that was wonderfull evening, You believ, My Hubby, what Your OWN slut is telling You ??? You are unbelieving man, that You let me enjoy My body, whom ever I like, Your Sweet Own ***** loves You, You know, and I needed to admit that She really is right in that.

When we awaked in the morning after hard night with Geglu, I found that He again had erection at 7 am and ofcourse I needed to ask if He is wanting something from ME again, He had no time to answer quickly when He straight put very hard HIS Dick in side My vagina and begin such so hard riding in My Pussy tahat I really needed to Love it, You durty Loving Slut My own Loving ***** I want to fuck You, fuck You like the others or better if I can He was spoken to me. Oh Boy I liked that , So I needed also in My heatness tell that You know , The Norwich mand came also in my room 7am the next morning, because He also wanted to make Me His slut again before we started to continue our trip upper to Norway. Where My two men had other contact for to meet. His need was really hard and He did fuck Me 1.5 hours and then we peace by peace started to go shower, breakfast and continue our trip. He still demanded that I have nothing more on when we go for breakfast than I had earlier evening, You believ I liked that, I Am such a slut You see, Yes I see said Hubby and was still fucking me, The whole month with Geglu was wonderfull when He demand and I wanted to tell Him also everything else what happened on that trip.

I asked where did You go then? Aila said that they were driving quite up there in northern part of Norway, first it was ALTA, on the way they stopped somewhere near the small "river", it was little away from the mainroad, all of us went to wash there, naked ofcourse, it was cold water there, but it felt so good and interesting too. After that we wanted to go inside to warm cars bed, I was in the middle ofcourse, then they were stroking me warm with their hands and also inside You know, with their Dicks, It was also nice moments for that day.

Next night I told Hubby Geglu what a amazing man I met in Alta. He was also some business friend to my fuckbuddies, We first met him in the evening in His workplace where they manufactured some steel things, Olav was tall man, very sporty He looked and immediately He asked if we have eaten and could we go to some place to eat. He told that He has a nice wooden house for the company use but it is free today, so we could sleep there and make some supper, perhaps go to SAUNA, ( it is not very many Norwich house ) but becaUSE Olav had these Finnish businesspartnes ofcourse they had sold Him the SAUNA there too to His second house, It was also ment to His business partners . We agreed that it is very common idea. We eated some little and when SAUNA was warming we took a little Cognac and some beer, We relaxed and the feeling was coming so nice. We listen to music and spoken many things.Olav then said that it is ready the SAUNA now Am I the first who want to go or the men first. He was so polite. I said ( AILA) that why dont we go there all together, His eyes opened and He asked that did I heard what I did ? Olav then said that He goes to sleeping room to take some towels and I said that I want to come to choose them. When we reached the room I told that please, we can undress here and we are going to Sauna then. I wanted to undress HIM first, I said that I always want to see man first naked and I began to take off His clothings. When I took His pants, what did I see ???? I have ever been so very curious of the sizes of cocks, working for pussy is the most important thing, BUT :: Now I had in My eyes to see the biggest tool of man I ever had, WOW, WOW, WOW, I said ; What do You have there, At that moment I was sure that I do not want to hurry to SAUNA, I want to use My time with this MAN and HIS TOOL, long time before going to SAUNA, insted of that the bed was asking Me with Olav more than SAUNA at that moment. I asked how much this is You man this Your tool, He knew the size, He said that it is 36 cm and round is almost 10 cm. I have told somewhere earlier that I do not like very much to eat / kiss man dick , but now that was asking it from ME, I begin to stroke it, little masturbate it slowly, wank it more and take it to MY mouth as much as I could, Olav begin to undress Me so much as He could and I had only this dress on me again, so it was quite easy to get ME naked too, except that I was sitting on the bed legs on the floor and I just wanted to wank and kiss that amazing tool of OLAVs and I also wannted it in to MY pussy ofcourse, soon. So it was taken long time of us to spent time in HIS bed and other men had gone to SAUNA, they understod what was it going on between ME / OLAV and HIS tool. I see that Your cock is still standing and fucking ME Geglu, is this interesting to hear for You and Your Cock AILA Me asked and Geglu told how amazing wife He has. and we were fucking ..................

After two weeks I continued to tell My Hubby what happened next, with Olav, I wanted to keep Hubby all the time very viril and ready to satisfy ME and MY NEEDS, My Pussy needs.I asked if He like to hear some more of My adventure, I could see that immediately His trousers begin to come some moving... ofcourse all this happened in the evening after work at home. It has been quite a difficult to make work good after My trip with those wonderfull cocks, but I had to do My best and tried not to think it at all, but it was not long time away from My mind even it had now went time. So , Hubby said that He has been waiting for more details but He will wait when Me Aila wife is ready for that. So, You WANT TO HEAR.? I asked again, Yes HONEY Aila I DO Like to listen, I begin to undress My dear Hubby and when He was naked and ready made erection, I told that I can see, You already are thinking what Am I coming to inform You next. I opened My knapps and He continued to Undress ME, after some time we were naked again ( about 10 minutes after returning home from work) He begin to stroke My tits, put His fingers for playing to My pussy and said that I Am listening My Slut, tell me some nice thing from Your trip.
I told Him that do you know what happened after we had hard fucking with Olavs huge cock, he did it four times that night, then we went to Sauna, but He very soon wanted to wash ME in shower, again from every place of Me also inside, that was amazing. My Finnish friends could see me also naked when we went and came back from Sauna, and then we wanted to go to sleep, ofcourse Olav wanted to saty with Me, the same bed. You want to know more, Honey ? I said and I could feel now Hubbies Dick doing Me very hard, You Dirty SLUT what You have done again, I Love You MY OWN SLUT TELL ME MORE pleaseeeee.... I Want to hear

Hey there Time had gone some and Hubby asked Me to tell Him more what did it happen in with Olav in Alta, did it happen any more before You continued the travel. I NEEDED to say to Him what kind of awakening I had 5. a clock in the early morning after many fucks with Olav and we could just begin to sleep about 1-1.30 at night. But still Olav had so big erection again so early , I begin to know something on My Face before I awaked, something was moving on My lips and everywhere over the face, then I smelled something which made Me so turning even in soft sleeping that I little open My mouth and begin to stroke My lips with My tongue and when I did it I had something big at the same in My mouth, I was now awake and was looking at that Olavs eyes and He said that that DO YOU LOVE THIS when You awake, in the morning, I could only say MMMMMmmmmmmmmmm and then He continued that are You happy of this kind of morning, You immediately can eat fresh good tasting meat, this must be the best for You and again I only said mmmmmmmmmmmmoooooommmmm do You love this what I tell You Dear Hubby, are You Proud of Your SLUTTY wife or do You love to call me better straight the ***** what I Am, I love You anyway and it is so nice that You enjoy the same as I and "MY OTHER MEN´S cocks" You Love to fuck My willing Cunt, I still have some more when we have used some time again with Your cock and Mine Cunt together by turning on situation, is that good for You? My LOVE.! Me AILA asked from My Cucky Hubby, He is so nice.....

Reactions: zippless and Nazareth