2 Nights Cruise For 7 Days

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date
Thank You Nazareth of Your interest and You liked My post for now, AILA.!

Reactions: Nazareth
We were playing with our cock and pussy etc for I think two to three hours in bed, When we at last stopped, went to shower and dressed some cloths we went to breakfast where those Finnish guys already were waiting for us. They had meeting about business in the nearest future and they desided to continue it and had some new plannings also. Then we were starting to drive to Lakselv next night and later hoe country from there. It was a little ( big ) surprise for us when OLAV said that He could come with us there too with His own car, He had good friend there which He also wanted to meet there. Then He said that he would like to get me there in His car, It was not very difficult to accept it, because I knew that it is coming the the very sexy driving. I immediately begin to enjoy to thing and I was not wrong in that sexy driving, not at all

After driving about one hour, perhaps less, OLAV begin to stroke my legs, I only had that green dress on and it gave a good view to see plenty of MY legs and He stroke and stroke them and His hand went upper and upper near to My G-Point,, between My Legs, , I felt warm and I wanted to take My dress up all the way, after some minutes He opened the zipper back and then my tits were easy to take naked, I had no bra and pants, just that dress. Quickly he stroke and was driving at the same and it was so wonderfull to be like that, After 10 minutes when I already was totally wet again I said that perhaps You want that I open Your trousers and take that huge and beautiful cock and stroke it too, He had very nice smile and He said that it sounds good, the best idea. It was hot, hard and BIG in My hand, I wanted to stroke it , wank it and not more than 7 minutes His ceed were in My hand, in My Both hands, because I did the work for it with both of My hands and just also, with My Mouth, I swalloved it much and the much of it too, I stroke to My tits, stomich and to My pussy too, It was amazing sexy feeling, the Finnish partners had driven somewhere further because we drove smaller speed, ofcourse and then I told that I want OLAV to stop somewhere because I now need His Dick to FUCK ME. He said again that it sounds very fair, We make fucking soon and long time before we could continue our trip to Lakselv, You must understand how marwellous trip I had then to Lakselv too and also in that hotel next night too, we had time to repeat those things, MY Dear Hubby, AILA was telling ME, Her Hubby this adventure, and still there is about three days before SHE came home.To Me. For to give HER cunt for Me to Fuck, and oh My Boys we had great time, but still it was coming some more info from that trip.

Reactions: okdeacon, Nazareth and tomcollins
Geglu said:
After driving about one hour, perhaps less, OLAV begin to stroke my legs, I only had that green dress on and it gave a good view to see plenty of MY legs and He stroke and stroke them and His hand went upper and upper near to My G-Point,, between My Legs, , I felt warm and I wanted to take My dress up all the way, after some minutes He opened the zipper back and then my tits were easy to take naked, I had no bra and pants, just that dress. Quickly he stroke and was driving at the same and it was so wonderfull to be like that, After 10 minutes when I already was totally wet again I said that perhaps You want that I open Your trousers and take that huge and beautiful cock and stroke it too, He had very nice smile and He said that it sounds good, the best idea. It was hot, hard and BIG in My hand, I wanted to stroke it , wank it and not more than 7 minutes His ceed were in My hand, in My Both hands, because I did the work for it with both of My hands and just also, with My Mouth, I swalloved it much and the much of it too, I stroke to My tits, stomich and to My pussy too, It was amazing sexy feeling, the Finnish partners had driven somewhere further because we drove smaller speed, ofcourse and then I told that I want OLAV to stop somewhere because I now need His Dick to FUCK ME. He said again that it sounds very fair, We make fucking soon and long time before we could continue our trip to Lakselv, You must understand how marwellous trip I had then to Lakselv too and also in that hotel next night too, we had time to repeat those things, MY Dear Hubby, AILA was telling ME, Her Hubby this adventure, and still there is about three days before SHE came home.To Me. For to give HER cunt for Me to Fuck, and oh My Boys we had great time, but still it was coming some more info from that trip.
GEGLU. Very, very hot sir. It's been a long time since I have seen a photo of your Hot Wife AILA. I remember she is petite and very sexy beautiful. Would you post a photo of her dressed sexy as she is going out to meet another man and one showing her as she comes again home to you. You are a very lucky man Geglu and I am totally happy for you. Also for your beautiful Aila. Her smoking pussy must be remarkable . Sure glad I got caught up on your post as I have not read it completely before today. It's exciting to hear of a Hot Wife that take so much cock and keep wanting more. Please keep us advised. Also Thank You for Sharing Her and telling us about it. okdeacon

Reactions: Geglu
Thank You a lot of Ok deacon. That is nice to hear that MY WIFES lifestyle is interesting. I try to find some pics after some time, perhaps in a week.?

Before we arrived to Hotel Lakselv, some fifteen minutes before I said to OLAV, Mr OLAV, I quickly need to get once more Your cock, please, and I saw how much it was standing His Dick, we still were naked You know,About 7 minutes He came in to My Belly, so I needed to put underwears that I was not so wet from My legs when we go inside. We made incoming papers and quickly could go to room, Immediately I did not wanted to go shower, I liked to keep HIS cum in My Pussy, You know, He undressed ME in a minute and I Was ready to open againMy Leg wide open, He did work to My cunt now much much more long time, Then I aslpeep, because of the hard days work. When I woked I could see that it was all three My men there naked, waiting for me.

That was great moment. I have always liked so much to see cock standing with very horny man when He want to come in ME making so good hard work in MY PUSSY , You know. This was now the moment. It was not taken much time when big Olav came straight in and two MY Finnish partners then were on their knees abowe my naked tits and they began to wank their cocks and almost at the same time Olav came in to MY Pussy and those two guys to My tits and they also wanted to stroke their cum all places of My naked skin where My Nipples were so hard, so standing too, I was so HORNY ***** wife of My Hubby then, and I did Loved that feeling, I just wanted it to continue

Hubby asked what did it happen after that, well, I need to tell Him that Olavs cock was making SO GOOD feelings to MY PUSSY that I was ready to continue fucking with My two Finnish guys after Olav had put all His Cum in to My pussy, stretched Pussy, Ofcourse it was taken some 15 - 20 minutes when boys could be ready because at the same time all of them could come. I was SO PROUD of MY BODY because so quickly the other boys wanted me after that, Ofcourse they were all the time stroking ME and kissing Me all over the skin, After that Finnish guys needed to go for a while to some meeting there near by and I satyed with Olav, WET WET WET and we had good time with Olav. After they returned from the meeting afternoon We begin to drive to the Finnish side through the Karigasniemi and we arrived to Ivalo where we went to hotel again. Late I send text to ERKKI, Hubbys cousin You know, I told where I was, After some minutes He called Me

Reactions: okdeacon and Nazareth
On the way to Ivalo so I was speaking with Erkki when He called me after my text. He said that He is in Kemijärvi and He would preciate a lot of to "SEEME" , He said that perhaps I could stay with him there in Kemijärvi and those partners of Yours could continue trip to Helsinki when they want. He could take me on the street corner of where it goes from Rovaniemi to Kemijärvi, He is just working there and He has still two week the hotel there. He said that He likes to take Me there with Him.Wow Wow Wow , I was thinking , what a trip this is coming before I go to make LOVE with MY HUBBY. I have really much telling Him of this week

Reactions: okdeacon and Nazareth
HI guys.! What I have written here, I have told to My husband just a few things in a day or in a week, Yeah, because I like it that His Dick is so willing to ME very long period, And I can promise for Him to saty such a good "girl" who is also staying such a slut to others too, but from time to time I tell Him and He wants to here it from ME that :: I Am Your *****, do You like it still Honey ? And He is immediatly hot and hard. Oukey. In Ivalo Hotel we had ofcourse only one room and one big bed. And I can tell You that I was not sleeping too much, and so was not My partners too. My skin was all the time in stroking by them, My Pussy was wet and it was a lot of their cum there and they wanted to fullfill it much more during the night. They said in the morning that they need to be in Helsinki the next morning, and You told that You want to meet some Erkki here in Lappland, what we do ?

Wow!
You wouldn't think it possible to fuck all these men, and as many times as you do. But you are doing a GREAT job of satisfying both yourself and husband! Hope you keep it going!

Thanks Nazareth, You are very right. It has been quite a work somewhow, but at the same it has been really satisfying and awarded plenty of,

When I called again to Erkki and we were speaking so that He told me to come with Him when we meet and the partners of Mine could drive to Helsinki. We could do so that I would follow coming to Helsinki next evening by the night train, for that time I would be with Erkki, I Told that it is nice to think like that, So.! About two hours before I meet Erkki I asked if they still have some hopes tospend this time with them. I wanted to be very polite and thaankfull for them, because that time was not meaning any money from My side, the better that they even promised quite much money for Me if these places could order from their company a lot of products and sevices. I believed them. The first little money has arrived. Cna You imagine how much My Husband wanted mME too.??? We have had nice time together, really nice. He loves Me to be what I want.

Nice sexy talking with My Finnish partners we arrived to the corner of those big Lapplands roads and I found that Erkki was there waiting and after kissing "The Boys" I changed the car and we kissed with Erkki My Husbands Cousin which very much Loved me so many ways and I liked him too, We had many memories quite much time ago and now it was really good to see Him again. On the way to Kemijärvi He little bit was stroking My legs which had no coverings and dress was quite short. You think I liked it,? Ofcourse I liked His "job" He could take My dress upper always to the "G" point and I was just enjoying those moments. He wanted to know what was that trip and why Husnad, His cousin, was not with Me, I told the whole story to Him on the way and even He said that He had ordered the food for us in the restaurant in that hotell where He took Me, we did not had time first to go to eat anything, He begin to kiss Me deeply and hard and stroking Me more, He had missed Me many many times He told, and I needed to agree the same from My side. We had really hot meeeting, first time before our supper...

Erkki wanted to undress me and peace by peace He also succeeded it , He slowly put me to bed, kissed Me, kissed Me all over and he was fingering Me too, He took My nipples to His mouth and made Me soo wet and I was in very good mood, then after some 10-15 minutes He could not anymore to be without His cock putting to My pussy. We were making "love" long time and Erkki told Me that He is really happy man that I Am married to His cousin and also that His cousins Wife is susch a sweet slut who also want to fuck with Him. I said also that I like that Geglu has such a good cousin who likes to Fuck Me so good and we went ( I did not like to ) go shower before evening supper where it was also some music, I like to feel susch a slutty way and feeling how His semen came out a little bit and made my legs wet, I had so nice feeling, and I could taste His body and all the things even when we eated the supper.

Reactions: Nazareth and tomcollins
Erkki had some project there near by, when we were in restaurant eating our supper it came there another man to sit to our table too, Erkki told that He is His co-worker and His name is Pertti and He has a room just near Erkkis room. When I was dancing slow with Erkki and returned to table, Pertti asked if He would dance with me too, Ofcourse I was polite and so we went to dance, He was even better to dance than Erkki and it was feeling that He also has good humor. First it was quick dance and later He wanted Me to dance slow also with Him

When dancing slow music He said that He saw little My breasts when they were swinging when dancing quickstep, and He found that I did not had bras, I had that hubbys white "sunday shirt" which it was three knapps open and black leather dress on and white Higheels on, Ihad no pants also and when we were slow dancing I with very slow voice said that " I also have no pants on" ...after that He begin to be more brave and He told that ," oh My Good, are You a little Slutty mood" tonight? I needed to say, that perhaps this is like You said perhaps I Am I said low voice again. I think You already has been fucking with Erkki,? Have You, huy huy how You say to Me I said. And I was smiling still, Have spoken with Erkki , I asked from Pertti, what I Am because You speak to Me like that, ? Do You want to know HOW MUCH ? Pertti said. Perhaps we need to dance many dancing slow music tonight , this is very interestin conversation. I Told Him.

Reactions: tomcollins and Nazareth
So, we were still more dancing slow music and Pertti said that He has wanked many times for Me....! OH My, what You say, why so,? we have not met before, well, You know that Erkki showed Me the pics of You from His computer? What has He done , i asked , well He thought that we will not see each others and it will not matter anything so,??? But now we see, He told. OK I say that we were looking for some times those pics of You and then I asked Erkki to send Me to My computer those photos, and He did. When I Am alone at home from time to time, I open it and I like to see You there again and again, and again, and I need to undress me and I have really hard feeling that I must wank for Your pics., !!!! What what what ? I said..!! Had He send them many of His friends, do You know I asked,? I think He has, and I have send some of My friends too, said Pertti, That sounds that I begin to be very popular with Your friends company, is that so ?? I believe that I Am not the only one who does it, I think Said Pertti, I begin to come very wet down...

At home Aila told Me when dancing slow in the satuday evening that this Petri had asked from Her if He would like to get the permission to fuck Aila and She had answered that She was waiting for that already a long time, how long this Petriwould like to just talk dirties to Her without going to the point, Inside the room in that hotel He had opened Ailas ( mine ) shirts all the knapps and Aila had put Her hand inside to Petris trousers and immediately find that His cock already was ready but She wanted to wank itquite a long time, took His trousers down to the floor and soon also His pants still going wanking and

When Aila had done so some minutes SHE was feeling that Perttis cock begin to be wet by cum and so She wanted quickly to go to bed in that HotelRoom and lay back and at the same Pertis dream had got its fullness by going His Hard cock inside to Ailas Cunt and soon He put His first cum inside to Ailas pussy, She was very glad, She told Me, that it had happened and She just wanted to be a GOOD Girl to Him.