A Couple Of My D/hw Out And Getting Ready For Pla

• Thread startercookman7
  • Start date
004.jpg then he gave her a vibing for a cum...001.jpg but then he got hard again and had to have her arse

Reactions: ryanbbc, Vitall, babagee and 4 others
cookman7 said:
004.jpg then he gave her a vibing for a cum...001.jpg but then he got hard again and had to have her arse
Very nice. With a condom though? Is that required for her?

Reactions: cookman7
Troublemaker2832 said:
I bet the emotions on her face were great.
well, Troublemaker...unfortunately I didn't get to see this one. they took the pics for me, I had to wait in the hotel club lounge...but yes, even there the emotions were great...that excited anxiety and tension...!!!

these last three I took when i returned. I remember she had a little cum on her right breast and she kissed me and pulled me to...her right breast! lol006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg

Reactions: ryanbbc, leonm, hornyaussie4u and 6 others
Troublemaker2832 said:
Very nice. With a condom though? Is that required for her?
comdoms certainly with some...this was a very young man so he fucked around and told her so...but he still came (forgive the pun!) running whenever she wanted him lol
I have some more of later older more mature lovers without condoms...her last three she doesn't use condoms with...lucky men!

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and Troublemaker2832
cookman7 said:
comdoms certainly with some...this was a very young man so he fucked around and told her so...but he still came (forgive the pun!) running whenever she wanted him lol
I have some more of later older more mature lovers without condoms...her last three she doesn't use condoms with...lucky men!
Ok, just curious. I would want to bare back her.

Troublemaker2832 said:
I bet the emotions on her face were great.
lol oh, THAT's what you meant...silly sub me ! ;)
yes, well, she did and still does get very excited about meeting up with one of her lovers. she loves me of course, but after so many years being together, she doesn't get that same excitement...

Reactions: Troublemaker2832
cookman7 said:
lol oh, THAT's what you meant...silly sub me ! ;)
yes, well, she did and still does get very excited about meeting up with one of her lovers. she loves me of course, but after so many years being together, she doesn't get that same excitement...
I know the feeling. That's usually why people begin this sort of lifestyle

Troublemaker2832 said:
Ok, just curious. I would want to bare back her.
yep, she much prefers bb, and even with condoms, for new lovers, she nearly always has them cum over her somewhere...have some great facials of her!

Reactions: Troublemaker2832
cookman7 said:
yep, she much prefers bb, and even with condoms, for new lovers, she nearly always has them cum over her somewhere...have some great facials of her!
That would be great to see!

ok...here you are. sorry can't show you too much of her face...for obvious reasons! but these were taken about half way through this particular play time...001.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

Reactions: RKitz, barbie1955, ryanbbc and 7 others
cookman7 said:
ok...here you are. sorry can't show you too much of her face...for obvious reasons! but these were taken about half way through this particular play time...001.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg
That is great! Yeah have to be safe on the net, which is too bad, but you did a good job of not showing too much.

Troublemaker2832 said:
That is great! Yeah have to be safe on the net, which is too bad, but you did a good job of not showing too much.
thanks Troublemaker it's great to get some feedback and compliments...not too much on this site by the looks of it! :(
I only post to show her off but also because of the feedback...I've put up lots of pics but very few comments...might try elsewhere soon I think...

you want to pimp your wife... put it in the wife section!

cookman7 said:
Very, very hot, indeed!

Hey - I like that phrase. I've been saying that I'm pimping Nancy for quite a while - looking for fuck buddies for her, not trying to sell her twat (although it'd be worth quite a bit, I'm sure).

So I'll put stuff about her in the "wife" section, okay? That's where I put stuff about her so youse guys will comment on her? Let's see how you do here...

IMG_1360.jpg
Okay- now I've got it - - already got something there. Thanks.

Reactions: barbie1955 and Vitall
That pleated black mini looks amazing on her ! Any more of her in it ?? Of possibly some "cum on clothes" kinds of pix ? You are one lucky fella to have a woman like her ! Tnx !

subhub174014 said:
you want to pimp your wife... put it in the wife section!
Huh?