A New Game For Cucks

• Thread startercuckhubby75
  • Start date
I will play this, I can play either role so just let me know in DM what you want.

Bull4LongTerm said:
Cusck and wanabes say hello in skype and lets play mjohnss
Hello Sir i like to play

Still looking for someone to play this with me.

send link

I will play as a dom. PM me.

i likes ir pm connect.

no one? im tv

150 675 494 1234 teamviever

willing to play

Reactions: toolman2c
Willing to play as cuck...

Reactions: toolman2c
smallcucky said:
willing to play
Love to fuck hot wifes while their cucks are watching and doing as they are told by me and by hot wife love it lol

hornyhusband said:
hello im indian cuckold..i like someone take control my pc in teamviwer or anydesk and start ******** my indian sexy wife, my sexy sisters, my sexy in laws and cousins pics and videos. they force me watch they ****** my family girls using my browser to thier friends in chat rooms and may place...
anyone intrested pls join in anydesk now 705627500
Yes I love to hit your wife's ass and pussy if you like

hornyhusband said:
cuckold indian here...anyone wanna play
Play what fucking hot wife's and humiliate their cuckold husband is that what you like to play?

ArunaCuck said:
Willing to play as cuck...
Helo come on where did you go?

Sharper said:
Yes

I will wait for you thats good I dear love to have fun with cuckolds with hot wifes
hornyhusband said:
hello im indian cuckold here...love to play games kinky games with any dom or bull
who can take control my pc and play games..make me play games online..humiliate and ****** my indian wife also..
anyone intrested and have kinky games in mind pls join my anydesk 705627500
waiting for ur kinky ideas sir..

Looking forward for having fun with cuckolds husbands and their hot sexy wifes I am waiting

Sharper said:
Looking forward for having fun with cuckolds husbands and their hot sexy wifes I am waiting
hello Sir

pm me if you wanna play