• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

A New Game For Cucks

• Thread startercuckhubby75
  • Start date
Sounds interesting

Reactions: toolman2c
cuckhubby75 said:
Hi to all

I dont know If there's any interest in this, but i would like to offer my cooperation to Doms for the following:

Cuck (in this case me) first provides Dom or exposer with a serious set of uncensored pictures that show all of his wife. Yes, face included! Also background info such as first name, country etc is also provided. This way the cuck is unable to turn back and must cooperate. So think before you act cucks!

1: Wife is ******* on this website in a private album of exposer. Duration: one week

2: Wife is ******* on this website AND imagefap. Duration one week.

3: Wife is ******* here, imagefap and ********. Duration two weeks

4: Wife is ******* here, imagefap and ********. Also, Dom or exposer will offer the full set on Gigatribe. Duration: two weeks.

The Dom/Exposer will throw Dice and thats the outcome!

If someone knows a nice addition to this please tell.

Has anyone played this ?

Ilda xx

«Я согласен на то,

59a2d6e6151727205.jpg

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay
Dom ready to play. Message me.

[QUOTE = "DomBully, post: 778219, участник: 686447"] Дом готов играть в любое время. Сообщение мне [/ QUOTE]
I'm ready to play in 8 hours ...

senator82 said:
hi, my indian wife BABITA is 41, not slim, pics in T folder 2, anydesk code 3739827, if u want to use my browsers and make a gallery in SW ( slutwives forum or in Tumblr ) teamviewer 476 306 716 pwd 3362
Cannot connect..

Sounds intriguing

Slight variant of this game. Dom looking for quick, easy game. 2 rolls. PM if interested. Not on for a long time.

Rule Set 1

Last call. Have to get on with my day. Will be online for another 30 minutes or so. Quick, "down and dirty" ******** rules. PM me.

Rule Set 1

Only 3 rolls? Hardly time to get warmed up.

Mica said:
this game seems to be very boring. only 3 rolls
it's primarily for ********. there are other rules I play but do not have time for a long game. makes no difference to me if no one wants to squeeze my time.

cinthia_52 said:
Only 3 rolls? Hardly time to get warmed up.

I have a different set for you.

click the Trophy Room link in the menus. My personal trophies.

Trophy Room

Reactions: kmbe and toolman2c
For cinthia it is private. I normally play a variation of these:

Rule Set 3

Mica said:
how u define "win"? can u lose somehow?

I depends on the rules. Some rules stipulate that the Dom must delete everything he has gotten so far from the cuck/slut. That is the loss. The games are typically highly geared in the Dom's advantage as to cause suspense and humiliation to the cuck/slut. That's the purpose of the game.

Connect, throw dice, tell me the number, black screen! Do it!??

tv

128 036 930
x56f6g

I am up for a game now someone PM me if interested.