A Stranger For Cindy...

• Thread starteralexcindy1978
  • Start date

alexcindy1978

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My wife and I have been having this fantasy about meeting a perfect stranger for sex in a dark and secluded place.

Our chance finally came this past Halloween. We were driving back home from a club in Fort Lauderdale and she was ********** on the passenger seat of my car, after a heavy night of dancing and drinking. She was wearing a sexy short skirt and a revealing top with a see-through lace bra, and awesome high heels.

If you were lucky enough, you enjoyed part of the show on Periscope (live video app). I had taken her underwear off and had been fingering her part of the way home, about a 45-minute drive.
I had also played with an app-controlled sex toy, which I had inserted in her. It was set to vibrate to music and it was funny to see how hot she was getting.

Needless to say, she was getting wetter and wetter with every high and every low.

When we finally parked, she quickly realized we hadn't pulled into our driveway.

I told her that we were meeting a friend of mine, and that he really wanted to meet her.

I asked her if she would be OK with that?

She asked me who it was and I told her a nice guy, who is also coming back home from a Halloween party.
She recoiled and said that she didn't know about that. But then, I said: "Just relax and stay in the car and I will be right back."

I could tell she was taken by surprise at my request. Also, it was about 2:30 a.m.
We had parked along the side of this park near our home. It was perfect for a meeting at that time of the morning. Nice and dark.

I flashed my lights once or twice before exiting the vehicle.

What she didn't know is that I had actually been chatting with this guy on KIK (chat app), that night and for several days prior. Kik is an app where you can meet strangers and you can vet them through photos or just by chatting.

This young man, who shall remain nameless, had sent me several photos over the course of a week's long conversation. To make a long story short, he had fallen in lust with my wife, after I seeing several photos and videos. Let's just say he was the top candidate for the job. As I was saying, he is barely into his 20s, with an athletic build and a very large penis. He had also sent us photos and videos.

I had told him that we would meet him at this park, at precisely this time and that he should be ready to meet Cindy in person. As we had previously agreed, he met me halfway between my car and his car. We shook hands and I noticed he was wearing exactly what he said he would: Shorts and tank top and he even showed me the condoms he said he would bring to our meeting.

I remember greeting him and whispering: "This is it, just play it cool, and follow my lead."
He just said OK.
Then, we took a few steps towards my car.
Cindy was pretending to be asleep, laying down on the passenger seat.
I said to her: "Honey, this is my friend and he wants to meet you, real quick."
She opened her eyes and then sat up.
She rolled down the window and she extended her hand to him. He grabbed it and said: "HI Cindy, I have heard so much about you. Thank you for meeting me tonight."
She said she was glad to meet him and then I said: "Come out of the car for a second."
Before she even had a chance to react, I opened the door and she came out.
Then I said to her, as I held her against my body, while caressing her nice, round ass: "My friend would like a hug. Is that OK?"

She said sure, then he just gave her a hug. He was holding her like when you hold a date for the first time at a dance. I wanted to laugh. Then I grabbed his hands and lowered them to her ass.
Cindy, who was still tipsy, had her arms around his waist.

I was positioned behind her and while he was feeling her nicely-shaped ass, I hugged her from behind and and grabbed her tits, while he was still on her ass. Then I asked him if he liked that. He said yes. Then I told him to kiss her, which he did. She was feeling his body at this time, and as I moved his hands to her beautiful 36D tits, I noticed her hands had made it inside his shorts.

His cock was fully erect. I know this, because she pulled it out and had began stroking it.
His hands were all over her. I know this, because I went to feel just how wet she was, only to find his hand probing her clit. It was hot, I fingered her, while he played with her clit. She was soaking wet and swollen.

Then just as natural as breathing, she just went down on her knees and started sucking that monster 8 or 9-inch cock.

I looked around and to my surprise noticed there were a couple of guys looking at us from their parked SUV. They even gave me a thumbs up, the fuckers!
What were they doing at 2:45 a.m.?

Dang it! I told Cindy we needed to go somewhere else, because there were Peeping Toms around.

So, that is what we did. Cindy and my "friend" went in the back seat, while I got on the driver's seat.

No sooner had I started the car that she had him naked in the back seat.

I started to drive, looking for a better place and looked in the rear-view mirror and Cindy's head had disappeared.

I could see his face and he looked like he was in heaven.

She just kept saying: "Oh, my God, it's so big and hard, it's so big and hard." with an "I love it!"

Cindy was stroking, licking and sucking that huge cock. My knees were shaking. I don't know how I was able to drive with my eyes were on the rearview mirror the entire time.

I didn't know where else to go, so I drove around a bit and then ended up at our own driveway.

No sooner had I parked, that Cindy straddled this young buck and started to shove that huge cock inside her hungry pussy.

He was kissing her, feeling her ass and eating her tits, all the while ramming her pussy.

He kept fucking her like he was going to war the next day. Cindy's entire body kept shaking with pleasure with every thrust of that 9 or 10 inch dick. I had only seen that reaction out of her when I would ram at least 8 or 9 inches of her 12-inch vibrator.

Cindy could not contain her pleasure, and in fact, got so loud, I thought the neighbors would wake up, come out or call the cops. Thank God it was a rainy night and the rain must have muffled the sound somewhat.

When he came, he pulled his dick out and shot his cum all over the car and all over her ass.

Cindy, then pushed his dick back in her pussy. So, he could continue to finish inside her, which he did.

She eventually got off him, told him she had fun, pulled her skirt down, got out of the car and headed for the house.

Later, she told me he had made her cum at least 10 times.

I smiled at him, he smiled back, pulled his shorts back up and I took him to his car.

He thanked me again and I thanked him back.

When I got home, Cindy was **********.

I went down on her and licked her pussy clean.

It was a good night!

I have since made arrangements with 'new' friends to meet up with Cindy at a bar or somewhere else.

Share if you have any recommendations or scenarios where Cindy should meet her next 'stranger.'

Let us know!!! Thanks!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, oppor, Horny wolf and 3 others
Wow count me in for more

Nice story

Reactions: alexcindy1978
Another load devoted to a great post <3

Reactions: alexcindy1978