• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

A Surprise Present

• Thread starterRobandClaire74
  • Start date

RobandClaire74

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2016
to say I'm a little shocked is an understatement, while opening presents this morning claire told me she had a very special one for me , she then handed me a carefully wrapped present which seemed a strange shape , when I opened it there was a pregnancy tester which clearly showed positive, I know for a fact it can't be mine as my swimmers have given up , she assured me she and her bull were being careful as she wasn't on birth control , she has to get the test confirmed but if it is 100% it will be blk , she worried me further by saying if it is definitive she has another bombshell

Reactions: GilBates, SexyKelly, Rastafoo and 7 others
Congratulations cucky . Soon people will be looking at you funny as you will be pushing a stroller thru some mall/wal-mart with a dark skinned baby and your white wife next to you . I know that will make you hard .

Reactions: GilBates, toolman2c, 44 mwm and 2 others
Congrats! It's a lot to deal with, but you're living many cuck's dream!

Reactions: GilBates, 44 mwm, Glenda37 and 1 other person
WM2SeedurWife said:
Congratulations cucky . Soon people will be looking at you funny as you will be pushing a stroller thru some mall/wal-mart with a dark skinned baby and your white wife next to you . I know that will make you hard .
Or when you are out in a park for a stroll and she breasr feeds her black baby. Removes any doubt of adoption
Mike

Reactions: GilBates, 44 mwm, BBC_loving_wm and 3 others
Rob&Claire74 said:
if it is definitive she has another bombshell
Possibly twins? LOL

Or Bye Bye

Well if that's true, then congratulations! I'm really happy for you guys and I hope you have many dark black babies to proudly raise in the future! Make sure to encourage her to always wear her ring, sit close to you, and breastfeed in public to remove any doubt that you may not be her husband or that the baby could have been adopted. Always slave after and dote on both of them. It's your responsibility and your privilege to serve her and her superior black babies! Make sure you show her and your bull that you're grateful!

Reactions: GilBates, barbet4u and BorrowMyWife
not been on line for a while so only just caught up with replies , her bombshell was it happened on a night her lover persuaded her to party with him and 4 of his friends who were visiting from out of town

Reactions: GilBates, baddy145, SquirmingSub and 4 others
well..not only is the baby black, but she won't know whose it is

Reactions: BorrowMyWife and shocked
Rob&Claire74 said:
not been on line for a while so only just caught up with replies , her bombshell was it happened on a night her lover persuaded her to party with him and 4 of his friends who were visiting from out of town

Were they all dark and hung? I would only want my wife getting pregnant from a hung black man with very very dark skin.

Reactions: bull stud
shocked said:
Were they all dark and hung? I would only want my wife getting pregnant from a hung black man with very very dark skin.
Hey" like to help u out anytime _ available to travel for good tight married pussy .huge cock black bull - squeeze in loads of thick chocolate creampies.inbox your email or number.

Reactions: CuckiDani, miko247, Glenda37 and 2 others
bull stud said:
Hey" like to help u out anytime _ available to travel for good tight married pussy .huge cock black bull - squeeze in loads of thick chocolate creampies.inbox your email or number.
we are ready if you are.

Reactions: shocked
i never thought wife being bred by bull was actually happening. i thought it was just a dirty fantasy

no fantasy here we want a bbc breeding soon

Reactions: MichaelMouse, Fiona and GentleBlackBull
barbet4u said:
no fantasy here we want a bbc breeding soon

How can you do that at age 62?

Reactions: CapriowantsaBBC
Back to avoiding the embarrassment of cuckolded by black: My wife LOVES telling her girlfriends that the reason for our black baby is that I'm no good in bed. She doesn't tell males, but her girlfriends have husbands, and my inadequacies are getting around to my friends too. I've noticed that my male friends are more willing than ever to dispute anything I say. As for women who used to flirt with me: They don't anymore.

Reactions: toolman2c, shocked and SquirmingSub
no not yet. still looking

Reactions: toolman2c