Accidental pregnancy

• Thread starterKellyMarina
  • Start date

KellyMarina

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 8, 2006
Not sure where to post this story so I figured in the general interest IR thread. I started visiting dark cavern about 2 years ago. I never had an interracial relationship of any sort until I left home for college and when I became a coed it was something of a priority mostly because I was curious. I had a few black lovers as a freshmen and I enjoyed myself (some of them were extremely well endowed, which I liked a lot). In my sophomore year, I shared a house with three other women. One of them was French girl and she's probably the only person I've ever met that has as much of an appetite for sex as I do. If anything hers is greater. November 2007, just before the Thanksgiving break, we attended a party. There were five girls and seven guys and except for my girlfriend and I the rest were black. This didn't bother either of us and we were having a grand time of it. Some how, she and I got into a private dare game, and I ended up dared into doing every guy at the party. She took me by the hand into a bedroom and told me to strip. She came back with a parade of guys and I was lying on the bed naked. She took off her clothes and joined me. She gathered up several pillows, leaned back into them, and then had me lay in her arms pulling my legs back. Then one guy after another climbed on top and fucked me. I heard the other girls cheering the guys telling them to fuck the white bitch good. After the first guy shot his cum in me, my girlfriend laid me on my back, sat on my face, and then leaned over to lick me clean before the next guy repeated the process. I don't know how many times each guy came in me but I know it was multiple times and at least one guy fucked me in the ass (not my first time--I had been DPed several times). When the guys finished, I was a fucking mess. My friend helped me get dressed and out to our car. I mean the guys really fucked me hard and deep. No facials each guys pushed in deeply, grabbed my ass, and, held his cock in as he spasmed and released.

The next day I was so sore I didn't get out of bed and couldn't take a pee without it hurting. No doubt about it though, I liked getting fucked so many times and the thought of having all those men cumming in me was a turn on. So was having my girlfriend lick my pussy after each man finished cumming. This was one of the few times in my life I've ever felt totally sated. When the guys left the room the girls sat on the bed and told me how totally cool it was that I fucked all those men.

The guys were basketball players and so I wasn't too worried about STDs although it was silly of me not to be worried. Neither was I worried about pregnancy since I had been getting birth control shots every three months since I was 17. I was about a week late getting my shot when this party occurred but I should have been OK. I wasn't and ended up pregnant with no idea who the father was, if he was one of the guys I had fucked at the party,, or some other guy black or white I had fucked the previous week. I had no interest in pregnancy so I terminated it. It was humiliating and I experienced more than a little guilt. I ended sex with men and the following summer I married my finance of two years. I haven't been with any man but him since that party (but quite a few females). I told him about this and he wasn't bothered by it. He and I had been with other couples one of whom happened to be black. I liked it when he went down on me after I had sex with the other man and I loved eating black pussy. I expect we will do this again. I hope this story isn't too boring and silly.

Is your husband black or white?

I've had a number of long term Black boyfriends since I've been married. Two I've fallen in love with and both wanted to get me pregnant. While I thought it was incredibly erotic, I only let one guy actually try one night.

Not surprisingly, I didn't have my period for two months. But then had it at the start of the 3rd. I have no idea if I was pregnant as I never checked. But I can tell you those were two of the longest, and horniest months of my life. My hub actually watched my lover try to knock me up, and didn't realize what was going on until later when I told him I hadn't been on the pill (hub had a vasectomy..the pills were for my boyfriend, as I was still fertile). He about had a stroke when I told him ...lol.

In hindsite, I now wish I had had the courage to go through with it, and actually regret not having his child. I still love him (my boyfriend) to this day.

Reactions: WMforWFforBBC