Advise: Need helping "seducing" mwf!! :)

• Thread starterBlackStud74
  • Start date

BlackStud74

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2007
I thought I'd post on here since it seems it has a few experienced ppl.

My friend just got married and I have developed a thing for his wife. lol
He is not into the scene and I m not sure what to do!!

I have a strong craving for his wife and was hoping to get some tips soon!

Leave her alone unless he changes his mind and approaches you. It's terribly uncool otherwise.

I hear u bro .. and tried to do that but no luck :(
she is a 5'11 english woman with (bright) green eyes silky brown hair and most beautiful ass I ever seen. also she got that shy smile bout her that been driving me crazy! but I know its uncool but dayum what should a brotha do if he cant get her out of his mind!!!

What would you do if roles were reversed?

my woman would never go for a white man! lol
but seriously how is that different than other married women? I have done my share. except this time I am really craving this woman. it was not planned :(

Just gotta step up and be a man of honor and do the right thing. She may not be into you anyway. Just forget her, hard as it may be.

Last edited by a moderator:
I m tryin lol
I wish I had pic of her then u will understand!
so any brothas out there that would persue a married woman they craved?

I know it is not cool :nono:. sleeping with a friends wife (specioally new one) but u can't blame a brotha for tryin :)

I think its that english accent that got me!! lol
seriously I have tried droping him hints but he is not reading me!!
I guess they just got married a couple month ago .. maybe a couple more and he will ready? lol

in the meantime, if there is any one that has ideas that might speed up process please share it with me!!!
help a fellow brotha and an ex marine! :)

Semper Fi?

something about faithful I think...lol

A huge part of the turn on is, you can't have her.
Not now anyway. Very few newlywed couples could handle
what we do here. Don't ruin that or their friendship because
you're horny.

And KNOWING the husband is not into it? That's all you need to know.
End game.

What to do? What I do when my husband brings his friends over
who I know are off limits/not in the lifestyle.... Enjoy their company
greatly & then fantasize about them when they're gone. There is one
friend in particular who just takes my breath away when he's over, so I
know those feelings you're having,
of course he's tall, dark & very handsome lol.
But we're smart adults, so we do the right thing. Pull up those bootstraps....
You'll find someone else soon enough that piques your interest
and then you can come back here and tell us all about it!

thanksterminachocaholic,
you might be right, we want what we cant have. it doesnt help that she is the fiiiinest white woman I ever seen!! lol
I have done a few couples and it was just fun and I forget about em quickly. With this woman .. she gives me this strong urge lol

I know he wont go with what we do here. if it happens it will be from her behind his back.

question is friendship vs the strongest craving I ever felt.

I m cool just watching from distance but I d like to at least try so I can say I have tried.

Sadly I think my seductive moves are not up to par as my combat skillz lol
plus I know I am not the best lookin brotha out there, some women find me even intimedating! :( (6'5" thick husky built)

but I have learned to always persue my dreams :)

You seem to want permission to behave like a total ass and a shitty friend. Not gonna get it from me. And your argument about well if you saw her you'd understand or you dunno how hot she is doesn't carry a bit of weight with me. You don't think I see gorgeous married women every day (some of them wives or girlfriends of my own friends) who I'd love to bone?? I don't because of moral fiber. I use mine and put it to good use!

I know a few brothas that get with wmf behind their husbands back.
I never said I was a moral person. Anyone whop sleeps with married women can not claim to be moral :)

the other day she caught me looking at her fine ass .. and she blushed!
I m in luv! lol

I was looking more for advise/tips than permission ..

Well I'm not giving you any and hope no one else does either. Hell, if you aint got game enough to come up with a plan on your own you aint got game enough to get it and hit it anyway......

You're asking for advice on how to pick up a woman (married or otherwise) on a forum full of gays, cuckolds, and shut ins that live in their mother's basements?

If you really need it explained to you why this is a really bad idea, it's time for you to unplug.

maybe her husband will come around and make it easier :)

I am just not sure wassup with all the high moral standards on here!! lol

What, people here don't have character? Get bent, dude!

dont stress over it pimp. I m just not thinking with the right head lol
although I dont think the husband is open to it yet I think she might ..

When we all went out last weekend for happy hour I saw her glancing at interracial couples in bar. Not sure if that means anything but its hope! :)

Peace

BlackStud74 said:
I m tryin lol
I wish I had pic of her then u will understand!
so any brothas out there that would persue a married woman they craved?

I don't know how good a friend this guy is or how long you have know him, but let me tell you this my buddy as got a beautiful, blonde hair, blue-eyed, thick bubble booty, shaply leg wife, and three wonderful kids. Now we all talk about interracial stuff and her booty plenty things, but man I would never do anything to destroy that trust, disrespect them and myself, and miss seeing those kids. Yeah she is hot, but I don't want to live in a world destroying all that, so its easy for me not to want her that way.
Brother, there are beautiful women all over, and besides do you want the responsible that comes along with that woman or you just want to fuck her,,,,go after another married woman, not her friends. Remember one of the reasons you're able to be some close to them and see so much is because they both trust you.
I admitt, I have persued and got with other married women, but not my friends,,,,,,,,,thats unhonorable.

I hear u bro. I want more than just fucking her. as said earlier I can see it going ltr. the friend we have only been friends for few month ..

as some said earlier she will be the one initiating any moves. I just have to get her moving :)

Friend?

How much of a friend is he? And is she much more than just a fuck target (say, for instance, potential wife material)?

And last but not least, what impact will this have on your *other* friends? If you get a reputation for fucking the women of your friends, you may not necessarily lose all your friends, but your friend relationships might end up something less than you'd care for, especially in the trust department.

I've never been in the military myself, but I've always heard that one of the more positive experiences men has in service (especially for elite units), is the close bonding with other men (and I mean that in the personal, non-gay way, hehe). If this is in real danger of being jeopardized by going behind some friend's bak, I guess I'd say don't do it.

If not, hell, I'll act the mouthpiece of my shoulder devil and say go for it.

Thanks bootyz for the advice. to me she is more than just a fuck. As you said, she is a possible wife material ..

the only thing is her husband is a friend whom I have only met a few month ago.

my preference is to go through him but I am not sure how open he is to it.
on the other hand I have a feeling she might be open to it ..

I have seen her steal glances at IR couples when we went out dancing. curious?

the way she is built I doubt he can satisfy her in bedroom!! she was built for a BBC (look at her butt!) lol

so yes she is more than fuck, I will try to go through her husband and if he is not onboard then yes I will go for it anyway.

Peace