African Sex Adventure

• Thread starterTogovi
  • Start date

Togovi

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hey BBC Lovers , setting up a 2 week BBC buffet in Africa in December. If individual couples are available and interested before then please pm me. We will be staying in a villa with a meal 3 times a day. We will be located in the city but we will visit more rural areas and tourist attractions and of course bbc. Activities from Gangbangs ,Bull pickups and interracial breeding , just indulging in ur wildest fantasies. Pics will be coming soon

PS . we need ten to 15 couples or singlewomen for December individual couples or singles who want to go before that pm me.
Prices. $6000 couples single women $4000. All interested pm asap. Or email me at lomeconnect@yahoo.com

Reactions: Vicky4Blk and BorrowMyWife
main-qimg-3b0b317123ae2e85e64e90eb61bfe21e.png P1280537.jpg

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
Looks like fun. It is tempting!

Trying to have you enjoy a new culture while indulging in ur BBC fantasies.

Reactions: Janet58
Africa is a big place. Which country in Africa, what hotels are used, does that price include air fares etc etc...

cheshireset said:
Africa is a big place. Which country in Africa, what hotels are used, does that price include air fares etc etc...
yes real we need more info

Yes, Fred there are potential risks that have to be considered. And more details are certainly needed. But it is certainly, on the surface at least, a very titillating proposition. For any white lady with a love of black cock, the prospect of spending time with pure African men is stimulating beyond words. You just have to measure risks vs rewards and try to minimize the risks, although some risks are stimulating in themselves

Thank you for your info fred and I'm sure it hAS, I am more focused on western africa, Ghana, Togo, Iory coast , and Gabon,cameroun and yes penis size does vary from tribe to tribe. Nowadays lots of people have lineages from more than one tribe. I chose west Africa not only because I am from there but the HIV and and other sexually transmitted diseases are significantly lower than southern, and eastern africa, and currently safer. Security will be provided at the villa we will be staying at. As I mentioned earlier u can choose to come before our december group trip individually or part of a ten couple,wife, or singles mixed group please email or message me for more info all your questions will be answered.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
Thanks for your input Fred I hope you decide to revisit Africa with us.

u are welcome here in Kenya,here is nice beaches
nice weather
and plenty of strong,hung dominant african men
please message me if interested

Reactions: breedmypussy, Janet58, Vicky4Blk and 1 other person