Alberta Couple

• Thread starterhockeyguy85
  • Start date

hockeyguy85

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 29, 2014
Couple living in the edmonton alberta area looking to find a guy/bull for wife to play with.

This was my wife a month ago in a hotel. Someone could be the lucky one to do what i was about to do to her at the time;)

20161228_205510.jpg

Reactions: Pumpnspray, buds13 and okdeacon
I would CERTAINLY be more than willing to work with you on this. Just down the road from you here in Edm

Roxxxnboxxx said:
I would CERTAINLY be more than willing to work with you on this. Just down the road from you here in Edm
Have experience in this sort of thing?

I have experienced a few different scenarios with couples in the past. Each were unique in their own ways. I feel that although I have experienced these differences; I still have a lots to learn in the time to come. What about yourself? How long have you guys been doing this ? Anything specific you are looking for ?

Newbies:)
Finally taking the steps to turn fantasy into reality

Reactions: Geglu
What steps are you / have you taken ?

hockeyguy85 said:
Newbies:)
Finally taking the steps to turn fantasy into reality

Moved to Edmonton recently if youre still looking.

hockeyguy85 said:
This was my wife a month ago in a hotel. Someone could be the lucky one to do what i was about to do to her at the time;)

20161228_205510.jpg
very nice pic!

hockeyguy85 said:

20161228_205510.jpg
Night tight ass...if you are still looking let me know..in calgary but would travel for a piece of that tight cunt

hockeyguy85 said:
Couple living in the edmonton alberta area looking to find a guy/bull for wife to play with.
I want to fuck your wife

How are you today, I am interested in fucking a couple

image.jpeg

I'm a submissive cuckolded husband, who is interested in my first "bi" experience... anyone in the Edmonton area ?