• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Alcohol makes my Asian Wife horny

fidodido

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 7, 2014
IMG_2238.jpg
IMG_2238.jpg

Reactions: Edvar, semjsp, Readyu and 5 others
61fa8--1312200909-i.jpg
61fa8--1312200909-i.jpg

Reactions: Thickhammer, semjsp, Readyu and 4 others
so true

Reactions: Readyu, toolman2c and hotasianslutwife
I just found a pic of her in a 3some (on the right)... can't stop jerkin' off to it

DSC02930.jpg
Gonna fuck her after showing it to her that I found it.

DSC02930.jpg

Reactions: Thickhammer, JoecuckJones, semjsp and 11 others
Nice pic, was it at a swingers party ?

Oh I lovvvve to party with my Asian girls! The two I have I literally watched both go from, I think some black men are hot but id never ever consider talking to to; 6 shots in and they are grinding on some big black friend of the guy I was talking to. After that it was just a matter of time til they tried bbc. Both did, both still do like two yrs later lol.

Your wife and I need to go out and have fun! We'd find some stud to bring home and show u a real 3some, then when hes done unloading his heavy balls on us you can give us a round two ;) No joke tho she is a hottie tell her I said hello! Lol xoxo

Reactions: HotKoreanwife
Screen Shot 2014-06-13 at 7.05.12 AM.jpg
Fucked by her colleague after a few drinks during a business conference

Reactions: JoecuckJones, semjsp, Geglu and 7 others
very nice. if you are ever in the nyc area i would love to meet you two

fidodido said:
Fucked by her colleague after a few drinks during a business conference
i love this pic!!! Hope we can swap in private some time!

Reactions: hotasianslutwife
Tokyocouple said:
i love this pic!!! Hope we can swap in private some time!

Message me and let's chat

Reactions: toolman2c
Screen Shot 2014-08-24 at 10.31.24 PM.jpg
After a few drinks, she agreed to have both work mates fuck her (after asking permission from me)

Screen Shot 2014-08-24 at 10.31.24 PM.jpg

Reactions: semjsp, Geglu, midnightfapper and 3 others
fidodido said:
Message me and let's chat
Pm sent! Love the new pic btw!

Gorgeous wife! How often does she play? Do you play with her as her photographer? What impact does playing with collegues have on her work? Will she do her boss? Be a company hostest? What do you want her to do?

George said:
Gorgeous wife! How often does she play? Do you play with her as her photographer? What impact does playing with collegues have on her work? Will she do her boss? Be a company hostest? What do you want her to do?

She only played with them this one time, but she's fucked her colleague from a different department too.

IMG_1566.jpg
No wonder she gets fucked a lot...

IMG_1566.jpg

Reactions: JoecuckJones, Geglu, Vicky4Blk and 3 others
very beautiful... thanks for sharing... maybe you can tell us some details about her getting fucked?

Reactions: Geglu and toolman2c
Is your wife Filipina? She seems to know how to make the most of every opportunity...

I love reading about your wife!!!!!