1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

Am I Normal ?

Discussion in 'Preggo' started by to-impregnate, Dec 4, 2016.

Would you enjoy to see your wife pregnant from an other guy ?

1. Yes, why not

37.7%
  2. Yes but stop the pregnacy before the end

13.7%
  3. Yes and have a baby adulterine

16.0%
  4. Yes i only want my wife pregnant from other guys

28.0%
  5. No i really don't want to be cuckold at this point

13.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. 18mDresdF4prom

18mDresdF4prom Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

My mom was blk prey AT her wedding! They did not know for sure for 3 or 4 months! Daddy loves it but insisted next two be by Him. Why boi 25 here luv, Mary

2. AlexJ

AlexJ New around here... Beloved Member :)

yea, i find it really hot. The idea of being in the waiting room and finding out my wife gave birth to a black baby, or my mom as well.

3. shaznie

shaznie Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

anyone wants to chat over us a white couple in uk who are swingers and wife has been preg to a number of indian men. were at [email protected]

4. Keesnl

Keesnl Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Found out some couples, i know as a bull, also have these kind of fantasies. Told this in a thread before that one of i the wives really get turned on by the fear and excitement of getting pregnant by another guy. Had a vasectomy years ago, so no real pregnancy, but played along in their game. He knew from the first time we met but didn't tell his wife. She really gets extremely excited being torn between the fear of getting pregnant and the idea that it could happen. So at one point only i was permitted to cum inside her, husband then decided only to cum in her mouth. So every time i raised her knees, or had her butt way up and fucked her like that, i told her i would cum deep inside her. It was noticeable that for a second she was torn by the idea, but then she got extremely horny and wanted to fuck even harder and deeper.
    This became almost a horny obsession for her and he once invited me for a weekend over, it was for her the best moment to get pregnant and because of the high risk she was really extremely horny. Had her sit on her knees with her butt way up and told her the cum would stay in deep. In the small hour we left her sitting there she maybe masturbated about 6 or 7 times, then again have me finish deep inside her made her crazy as hell.
    Did this for a longer period, sometimes just quick fucking in the car or at work, until he told her he knew i had a vasectomy. We did have threesome's after that but she then said she missed the feeling of fear.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Keesnl

Keesnl Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Found out some couples, i know as a bull, also have these kind of fantasies. Told this in a thread before that one of i the wives really get turned on by the fear and excitement of getting pregnant by another guy. Had a vasectomy years ago, so no real pregnancy, but played along in their game. He knew from the first time we met but didn't tell his wife. She really gets extremely excited being torn between the fear of getting pregnant and the idea that it could happen. So at one point only i was permitted to cum inside her, husband then decided only to cum in her mouth. So every time i raised her knees, or had her butt way up and fucked her like that, i told her i would cum deep inside her. It was noticeable that for a second she was torn by the idea, but then she got extremely horny and wanted to fuck even harder and deeper.
    This became almost a horny obsession for her and he once invited me for a weekend over, it was for her the best moment to get pregnant and because of the high risk she was really extremely horny. Had her sit on her knees with her butt way up and told her the cum would stay in deep. In the small hour we left her sitting there she maybe masturbated about 6 or 7 times, then again have me finish deep inside her made her crazy as hell.
    Did this for a longer period, sometimes just quick fucking in the car or at work, until he told her he knew i had a vasectomy. We did have threesome's after that but she then said she missed the feeling of fear.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. kenken

kenken Love them sexy Asian ladies... Beloved Member :)

Lets see some pics of your gorgeous arab cuckoldress...