An Unforgettable Night With A Milf - Part 1

• Thread startervishu17
  • Start date

vishu17

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 20, 2017
Hi Guys,

This is Vishu, having my own business of imports and exports in Hyderabad, INDIA. A little about me, I am well built, 5’10” tall with good physique having just about the muscular cuts visible at the view ends of the body. This is an incident that happened to me a couple years back. I had an encounter with a hot MILF who had a 1 year old daughter and living in Hyderabad. I happen to meet her thru one of my friend (Vinay) who knows this lady, Vinay is a very good friend of mine and we usually spend time at his cloth shop actually a Boutique after my work in the evenings. sorry that i forgot to name her as she is so hot that her name didn’t strike me while penning this incident. Her name is Sravanti, 31 year old housewife.Let me describe about her hot figure she is extremely beautiful and sexy as well with the right amount of flesh at right places. She is figured by 34-28-32. She has the best breasts in the world. Believe me when I say that. Why, because she was dripping with sweet milk and i still would love to suck her boobs.

Coming to the incident, One fine evening i was with my friend (Vinay) at his shop and usually chat about women, sex and many other topics. He actually is a womenizer and did tell me about his encounters with many women, just then this lady (Sravanti) walks in to his shop to meet my friend. They both know each since a year and she use to frequent visit his shop and that’s how they developed the friendship. He introduced me to her and i was shell shocked seeing her figure. I could scan her from top to bottom and my god what body she has. I just said hi to her and then my friend and her both were busy chatting. So i thought why to wait and i told Vinay that i am leaving and will catch you tomorrow. he asked me to wait but i told him i need to go home early as mom had called.saying this i left that day but on my way i was thinking about her and wished if i had got to fuck her. I was imagining her as my Sunny leone and i am have hot sex with her. As i reached home i went straight to the bathroom and masturbated thinking about her.

This went on for a week and I thought fucking her was just in dreams and it can never happen in reality. I did not meet my friend Vinay for a 2 days as I was hell busy with my business, had to tour to Mumbai, Gujarat, Bangalore so while I was returning back to Hyderabad from Mumbai Vinay called me and was asking me why I did not come to his shop and I told him I was damn busy and will meet him tomorrow. The next i went to meet him and to my surprise i saw sravanti there already so i was very excited from inside that i could see her today and my erotic mind started to provoke me that i have to fuck her. But i controlled myself and we had a casual talk among three of us. Vinay had told him about me and my business and she was glad to now after an hour or so i thought of a plan and informed Vinay that it has been a very long we have sat for drinks and dinner when shall we plan, he instantly said lets do it tomorrow. I said ‘Great’ and also invited sravanti to which she said she cannot come as she needs to take care of her daughter and it will be difficult. So i told her to get your daughter, don’t drink but you can have snacks and dinner and this way i will get to know you better.She agreed and we decided to meet at my cousin sisters place who luckily was going to Mount Abu with her family for a week and she had asked me sleep at her place in nights. I readily agreed as i wanted to fuck sravanti. I made all the arrangements next day for the sitting at my cousin sisters place and
told mom in advance about it though she knew that my cousin sister is leaving for holiday for a week so she also told me to go and sleep at nights. Vinay had brought sravanti & her daughter along with him since she does not know the place. she was looking absolute stunner. i welcomed her inside What a sex bomb she is??? Uffff my dick started to rise. I started a conversation like this.

Me: Hi Sravanti nice to meet you

S: Hello.

Me: You look beautiful

S: Thank you!

Me: You've got a beautiful structure

S: Only staring, are you are going to do something???

I laughed and said i would love to and she was staring at me like that. then i showed her my cousin sister’s home and we started our drinks. I had bought some fresh juices for her thinking she does not drink but then she said she does but occasionally. Her daughter was crying as she hungry so she said you guys carry on and she will feed her and come. Now my erotic mind was not in control and i was desperate to see her boobs
while she is feeding.

Myself and Vinay started our drinks, i usually take beer and Vinay likes hard drink with water. I put the TV on and we were watching some nice movie in different channels like star movies, HBO etc. My mind was constantly pulling me towards the other room where sravanti was feeding her daughter. After an hour sravanti came out leaving her daughter asleep inside and joined us for drinks. I could see her nipples slight protruding from her dress. Her dress was wet as the milk was oozing out. Seeing that i had an instant hard on and i folded my legs to hide it. It was just uncontrollable not to stare at her milk dripping boobs. She was looking at me and i avoided her look. I again stared at her boobs and she caught me looking at it and i looked at her and gave a smile to which she also smiled but did not say anything. Then i asked what would you like to drink she preferred to have beer and i have her beer in glass. After 10 min of this hide and seek of boob show i got up as i could not control my erection and was about to explode. I told them i will use the restroom and be back. i could see that she did she my erect cock but i avoided her sight and went straight to the bathroom.
Suddenly her daughter started crying in sleep so sravanti went to the other room where she was sleeping to make her go back to sleep. I was still in the bathroom and i masturbated whole load of cum thinking about her boobs. Wish i would also have been sucking them along with her daughter. I cleaned myself properly and was about to come to hall where i saw sravanti again feeding her daughter.This time i could clearly see her boobs from side. She did not see me that i was watching her but i got a hard-on again instantly seeing her boobs. I started stroking my cock there itself behind the door while she was feeding. I wanted to just jump onto the bed and suck the other boob which was free. By closing my eyes i was stroking hard and all of a sudden when i opened my eyes she was right in front of me.

Now I was shivering with nervousness that she has seen me stroking and did not know what to say. There was a stun silence for 2 min and I said sorry to her and left from there to the main hall. Vinay was almost ***** fully and not in his senses. In the next 30 min he went in deep sleep and now even if you burst a bomb near his ears he will not wake up that ***** he was. I really did not know how to react and what to say so i avoided eye contact with her but she was staring at me gleefully and with great courage i looked into her eyes and told her i am really sorry for what i was doing there. She said, She did not expect this and was shocked. I said do not mind my saying but you really have a hot and to die for body and i couldn’t stop drooling at. Moreover after you had breastfed your daughter your dress from top was getting wet and i think the milk was coming out.
Seeing that i could not control and so i lost into what i saw and did this. She took a deep breath and had the glass of beer and came close to me and sat beside me watching TV. After 5 min she said you really think my body is that hot. I said it is super hot,your husband is very lucky to have you with such awesome body. I could see in her eyes that she had the desire to be fucked as well. Then she asked me how do you feel when you see a breastfeed my daughter.

We were watching the movie very carefully and I was hoping that a sex scene might come.After 15 minutes of a movie a sex scene came and that’s what I was hoping.She didn’t asked me to changed the channel. Now i was totally captured in lust and i told her that i would put your daughter aside and would suck your boobs and drink your milk. She turned towards me and holed my head and kissed me on my lips. At once i could not believe but then i was super excited and i smooched her in return very tightly we were almost sucking each others lips and tongue. After 15 min of smooching i put my hands on her boobs and started pressing them. Oh boy the milk just started flowing and with 5 min her dress was wet. I told her lets go to
the other room and i carried her in my arms and started smooching while walking to the other room. I quickly removed her salwar and the sight of her boobs just made me very mad and my cock imploded. Then i unhooked her bra and quickly took her boob in my mouth to drink the milk. While i was sucking her boobs harder she was moaning very loud and pressing me tighter towards her boobs and saying yea baby suck it hard, drink all the milk.
Then she pulled off my shirt and started kissing my chest and meanwhile opened my zippers and took my cock out which was rock hard and 7.5 inches long. She handled it well and suddenly went down and took my dick in her mouth and started sucking it. Oh god, what a feeling. She was an expert. She took it deep and I fucked her mouth. She kept on blowing me for 15 minutes. I just wanted to drink her milk more and more so i pulled her up and started sucking it very hard. Wanted to drink her milk at then.

Then I pulled my jeans down and was nude. So I also started unhooking her pajama. I dropped her pajama on the floor and there she was in a black colored panty. She looked so sexy only in a panty. Great figure with sexy boobs. I made her sit on my laps on the bed and took her erect wet nipples in my mouth and sucked it well for 15 min. My god she had loads and loads of milk the more i suck the more it comes. Now she was in the highest level of pleasure and said fuck me, suck me hard bite my nipples so Intentionally I gave a bite on her nipples which she liked a lot. Pinching and squeezing of nipples gave me to hear sounds such as Aaaaahhhhhhh uuuhhhhhhhh. Now I started pulling her panty down and threw it away and now she is completely nude in front of me with her dripping wet pussy and boobs in front of me with clean shaven pussy ( I love clean shaven cunts). Her pussy was totally wet and so was her boobs. Which I was sucking her boobs she asked me how is the taste of her milk I said just like Punjabi sweet lassi and she pressed me hard again. Then I squeezed her milk on my cock and immediately she took it in her mouth to taste her milk and she started sucking it like a pro. I told her I was about to cum and I pulled her up and said I did not want to cum now but in her pussy. I didn’t wasted much time and spread her legs and gave a quick lick on her pussy which tasted so nice. Then I slowly licked her clit, spread her pussy and lucked her pussy hole. Fucked her hole with my tongue and her reaction was wild like uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. She pushed my head to her pussy and said please don’t stop. And I took her pussy lips in my mouth and sucked it so hard that she had an orgasm. I took my middle finger and put it in her pussy and fucked her with my fingers with a very high speed. She was out of her control with moans so loud as uuuuhhhhhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhhhh aaahhhhhh.. I followed it up by rubbing her pussy very hardly with my fingers. Which I think gave her another orgasm. Then i pressed both her boobs and the milk was flowing out we were all wet with her milk but i did not stop the sucking and pressing.

With my dick so hard at that time I brought my cock closer to her pussy and kept it near her hole and rubbed it there for a while. Then slowly started inserting my cock in her pussy which was painful in the beginning but became pleasurable later. I gave her strikes continuously for 10 minutes and she was on cloud nine by the fucking I gave her.I stopped and licked her pussy again to give lubrication. I spat in her pussy and again inserted my cock and fucked her for heavily for another 5 minutes. I was about to cum and I told her and she said yesssss…please cum inside me. I did so and shot my who
load inside her pussy. I couldn’t imagine that i had shot tons of cum in her. Then she went down and took my cock in her mouth and drank the cum and cleaned it properly. We lied on the bed for some time. But I was so very lusty with her boobs that I told her to feed me the way you do to your daughter, She laughed and asked me sleep on her laps the way her daughter does. And I started drinking her milk and sucking her boobs. She holds my cock and was stroking it very nicely. every 5 min she used to lean towards my cock and use to suck it. then I changed my position to the other boob and started sucking it. She was again getting wet in her pussy while I was sucking her boobs and this time he leaned on my cock and gave me the best blowjob. after 15 min of sucking, i was about to cum and told her to which she said please cum in my mouth I want to drink your semen and I ejaculated in her mouth. She drank all my cum and licked my cock clean and neat.

I was still sucking her boobs then we just lay on each other for some time. It was 2 Am in the night and we together went to the bathroom took shower together and again started sucking her boobs and she giving me a blowjob. We fucked in the bathroom 3 times.

Later that night we had 5 sessions which was unforgettable….Part 2 is coming soon.

Hope you all loved my story. For feedback, please post in the comments below. Thanks!

Regards,

Vishu
vishu.sarthy@gmail.com