Anklets?

AZfantasy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 4, 2018
I think anklets are very sexy on a woman, especially if her feet are well maintained. I want to buy my wife a nice anklet and as I’ve been looking into them I’m finding that this is a hotwife thing. I wish my wife was a hotwife, but so far I haven’t been able to make that happen. If she wears an anklet how likely is it that she will be approached as if she was a hotwife? Is that really a well known thing?

Reactions: franklyhorny, pantyguy and arthurarthur
Works for me...so yes

• Love
Reactions: pantyguy, throwback and arthurarthur
That’s hot. Which ankle do you wear it on, does it matter? You’re very sexy btw

AZfantasy said:
If my wife wears an anklet how likely is it that she will be approached as if she is a hotwife?
Could happen — although it might depend on other body language, not just the anklet. I think the convention is for a married woman who is a hotwife to wear her anklet on her right ankle. Try it and see....

Reactions: franklyhorny, pantyguy, 69eatmore77 and 1 other person
any anklet or specific trinkets? and what about a toe ring? any hidden meanings?

Reactions: arthurarthur
AZfantasy said:
If [my wife] wears an anklet, how likely is it that she will be approached as if she is a hotwife? Is that really a well known thing?
If you give your wife an anklet to wear on her right ankle, and she finds that other men begin letting her know, perhaps indirectly, they find her attractive, most likely she'll be complimented. It will cause her to feel better about herself. At the same time, she'll be under no obligation to accept their implied offers. So, try it and see what happens. Consider it an experiment.

Reactions: franklyhorny, BobWheeler and ljcarm
Custer Laststand said:
If you give your wife an anklet to wear on her right ankle, and she finds that other men begin letting her know, perhaps indirectly, they find her attractive, most likely she'll be complimented. It will cause her to feel better about herself. At the same time, she'll be under no obligation to accept their implied offers. So, try it and see what happens. Consider it an experiment.
Sound advice. Thank you for the insight.

I'm going to ask if she would like to wear it more often

20180921_180615.jpg

Reactions: franklyhorny, Startingtoeatcum, reginamarcian and 3 others
AZfantasy said:
I'm going to ask if she would like to wear it more often.
Sounds good. It might encourage your wife further if you were to also mention her anklet looks good on her.

Your wife has attractive feet... and calves... and thighs. Since she allowed you to take that photo of her, showing essentially everything up to her pussy, perhaps she would respond in positive ways if you were also to mention she would look good in short skirts. I.e., start encouraging her to dress more provocatively when she's out and about.

Reactions: franklyhorny and arthurarthur
Custer Laststand said:
Sounds good. It might encourage your wife further if you were to also mention her anklet looks good on her.

Your wife has attractive feet... and calves... and thighs. Since she allowed you to take that photo of her, showing essentially everything up to her pussy, perhaps she would respond in positive ways if you were also to mention she would look good in short skirts. I.e., start encouraging her to dress more provocatively when she's out and about.
Thanks again, she will wear tights or yoga pants quite often. She has an amazing body and I love when I catch men turning to look. I think she likes it too because her panties seem to get a wet spot after a day of “attention” out and about. My favorite is when a repair man comes to the house and she puts on some tights, without my encouragement. Lol

Reactions: franklyhorny
AZfantasy said:
Thanks again.
Hey, you're welcome.
AZfantasy said:
[My wife] will wear tights or yoga pants quite often. She has an amazing body and I love when I catch men turning to look. I think she likes it too because her panties seem to get a wet spot after a day of “attention” out and about.
Good!
AZfantasy said:
My favorite is when a repair man comes to the house and she puts on some tights, without my encouragement. Lol
Excellent! It sounds like your wife may step up, take action and make you her cuckold — sooner or later — if you encourage her in the right way.

any further progress

AZfantasy said:
..... [My wife] has an amazing body and I love when I catch men turning to look. I think she likes it too because her panties seem to get a wet spot after a day of “attention” out and about. My favorite is when a repair man comes to the house and she puts on some tights, without my encouragement.
Yes.... I too am interested in how your budding-hotwife is doing, AZfantasy.

Are there signs that she is making any progress...?

Any chance there is at least an updated photo with her wearing it?

Well, thank you for following up. Yes, I have definitely been sticking with this "project" and I believe we are making some progress, although it still feels like we are a million miles away from her having a nice BBC inside her

She wore this at a busy pool with a lot of young athletic black men around...

20190119_103457.jpg

Reactions: franklyhorny, ljcarm and Nazareth
She doesn't know the meaning of the anklet, other than I told her it really turns me on and I ask she wear it on her right ankle.

Reactions: franklyhorny and ljcarm
And then most recently she told me she has a surprise for me one evening and came out dressed like this...

20190119_104549.jpg

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, arthurarthur, ljcarm and 2 others
She let me suck on her nipples while I watched her make herself cum over and over before she told me to fuck her

20190119_105130.jpg

Reactions: franklyhorny, reginamarcian, ljcarm and 1 other person
Couple nights later I told her about a dream I had and she was getting a massage from a black masseuse and he was very attracted to her and the next thing you know they were fucking and she was loving his huge cock inside her and he kept making her cum and gush. And I was there and she let me have her after he came.
Her response was, "what an imagination you have..."
I think she thought about that when we had sex that evening, but I'm not sure

20190119_105920.jpg

Reactions: franklyhorny, reginamarcian, DannyBoyx and 2 others