• Thread starterbigwheels22
  • Start date

bigwheels22

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jan 31, 2014
Australia
The first time she made me wear her panties , I wasn't into it at all, but she loved it. Nowadays, I'm a happy c/d who wears nothing but panties , in fact , I no longer own men's underwear. I hope an open minded hung bull comes our way one day - one who makes me wear her clothing for the lols, as he fucks her hard & deep

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 523
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 514
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 500
I was a crossdresser and when she found out, she made me a complete sissy

Reactions: sissypuss and MsGary
jaggu008 said:
I was a crossdresser and when she found out, she made me a complete sissy

Pictures?

bigwheels22 said:
The first time she made me wear her panties , I wasn't into it at all, but she loved it. Nowadays, I'm a happy c/d who wears nothing but panties , in fact , I no longer own men's underwear. I hope an open minded hung bull comes our way one day - one who makes me wear her clothing for the lols, as he fucks her hard & de

Hi by now you must be feeling more feminine how far have you explored ?
Roxanna

Reactions: Enigma250 and MsGary
roxanna105 said:
Hi by now you must be feeling more feminine how far have you explored ?
Roxanna
I think you are asking him if he is a full blown cocksucker yet. And if he has been fucked. You do not Have to share your wife's lover but that Sure can be fun. Especially sharing his sperm. Roxanna, sorry I did not know for sure that you are real girl. Unless Roxanna dwf and Roxanna105. Are two diff people. Love your comments.
LOVE, Heather

My partner and I have been working hard to replace all of my male underwear with panties. I am amazed at how good this actually feels given my initial nervousness. But then I also usually cum in 30-60 seconds so I suppose there is some logic in the symmetry of this decision!

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c
yes, cumming so easliy adn before I even got hard was something I had to consider also. I totally femmed and it has been great. Ihad very good support from my wife bu tnow EX
she had good info from my mom as soon it got serious between us, Jeannie and me
Love to ALL, Heather

I see you have answered me in your avatar Roxanna. And I di dfind a hormone treament that works
going to see If I can get it through doc so not $96 every 5 weeks
Love, Heather , total sissy

Reactions: toolman2c
Guju, how did you get your ass so full and round?
love, heather

I love to wear a skirt around the house. It is so freeing and defines me as a definite "beta male".

Reactions: sissypuss, MsGary and Lamont
Mike and Chris said:
I love to wear a skirt around the house. It is so freeing and defines me as a definite "beta male".

That sounds amazing. The feeling of being so ******* must be so exciting.

I dream of being somones sissy

Wannabesissy said:
I dream of being somones sissy
Do u have Skype huh sissy

I dont sorry