Another question.

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
If another guy fucks your wife, which of the following would be your preference?

1. You don't even know about it.

2. You find-out, but she doesn't know you know.

3. You are there in the room, watching them fuck.

4. You are able to spy without them knowing you are watching.

5. The other guy tells you about it later.

Believe it or not, I have had each and all of those experiences and they are all equally exciting.

I would say 3 and 4

I like to watch or :participate. Otherwise, it is quite exciting when she tells me about it later :)

3 and 5 - I want to watch then have the guy tell me later about how much he enjoyed fucking my wife

Done 3 , almost 5 ?

Done no.3 , almost no.5 kind of , how can it be almost . I told this friend that I thought of him fucking my wife , he didn't . But MAN ! he ran with , really went into details about how he would stretch her cunt good with his big fat cock . How she would cum hard for him with her legs shaking in the air . Because he told me , thats how other girls have cum on his big cock , with their legs spread high in the air shaking . He went on telling me all the other things he would love to do to my wife . It gets me jacking thinking of what he said about fucking my wife . but he didn't . no.5

I've done 1-4 over the years. Different women.

I actually went with #4 for my preference.
Of course, I couldn't pass up being able to watch, but for a new (or newer) lover, I'd rather she would be relaxed enough to let herself go completely with no reservation. I think this would be the best way to see your wife's true passion.
When I am able to watch, I generally would prefer her lover be somebody she has a relationship with so there is plenty of experience between them. This is where you see her true lust.
Option 2 was hard to overrule, and almost goes hand-in-hand with #5. One guy who has fucked my wife loves to brag about it in front of me, and looks for every opportunity to do so. She hasn't told me everything they have done, according to what he's told me in the past.
Another option I wish were available is your wife fucks a guy, and tells you later.
That one has happened more times to me than all others combined.

And, SoJ, you are a god in my eyes!
Not only have you had many, many cuck experiences, each and every one of them are sizzlin' hot! If I could only walk a mile in your shoes...

Reactions: toolman2c and BigdaddyToronto
In reply to Nazareth's comment: Yes, I have had a lot of wife-sharing experiences, but it was not an easy path to get to where I am now. There was lots of anger along the way before I finally decided that it was better to actively share my wife's pussy with other men, than to agonize about the fact they were fucking her anyway.

I have been a cuck in the past, but I am not one now. Anytime another guy fucks my wife now, it is with my permission and cooperation, and even with my participation if they are both willing. It is great to answer the door and find a guy standing there who says "Is Judy Home?"

Then you invite him in and go find her and tell her "There's a guy here who expects to fuck you!" Then while she's getting ready, you go back and talk to him and say "So, how many times have you fucked my wife?" and after a few seconds he's able to say "Lots of times! I can't remember how many!" Then he'll add "You're wife's a really great pussy! I just love fucking her!"

What "normal" husband would not like to hear another guy tell what a great fuck he's married to?

Reactions: toolman2c and purplejoys
none of them , my hot wife tells me before it happens and then tells me all about it when she gets home

I go with 3, 4 and 5. All hot for different reasons

I also like to find some guy that I know has fucked my wife in the past, and try to get him to tell me about it. Most of them are shocked, and try to act like it never happened, but when they realize I am serious, they usually open up and give me all the details.

My best succes has been with her first husband, who has, by the way, fucked her several times since she and I married. He is very open and talks about how they fuck and what he likes for her to do for him, like suck his cock and chew on his nuts. He is interested in the fact that I am uncircumcised, while he is totally cut, and has asked her how it feels different when I fuck her.

I love hearing other men tell about fucking my wife!!

Reactions: toolman2c
I like to hear about it in the planning stages, I like to help her get ready when she is going out ( give her a bath, lotion her up) and I want to hear every detail afterward. In the future I want to watch (and be there for cleanup). Little steps at a time...

allhers said:
none of them , my hot wife tells me before it happens and then tells me all about it when she gets home

I agree, when my ex-wife done it in this manner it was such a buzz watching her get ready then waiting for her to come home, knowing she was out fucking.

#3 exclusively so far, but I wouldn't rule out other numbers in the future.

Early on in our relationship my girlfriend cucked me....with an employee. I didn't know about it at the time, learned about it later....though she didn't know that I knew.

I eventually got her to come clean. I fired the employee and kept her.:D

While we're both ready for a MMF session, she's not found the right guy yet.

She does see other men, fucks them, and takes pics for me so I can share in the action in one form at least.

She's also agreed that when we can get it set up, she'll fuck a guy for me while I watch secretly.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
It's great to know that so many husbands respond positively to the possibility of other men fucking their wives. I truly feel sorry for the poor guys who have convinced themselves that their wives' bodies have been theirs exclusively.

When I fuck my wife, I always think of the many other men who have been between her legs before me, and even after we were married. Now it is my standard motto, which I use whenever I can; "FUCK MY WIFE!!!"

Number 3

Is my option

I would really love to see mi wife being fucked by a BC (any race)

Son of John said:
If another guy fucks your wife, which of the following would be your preference?

1. You don't even know about it.

2. You find-out, but she doesn't know you know.

3. You are there in the room, watching them fuck.

4. You are able to spy without them knowing you are watching.

5. The other guy tells you about it later.

Believe it or not, I have had each and all of those experiences and they are all equally exciting.

Done numbers 1, 3, and 5

Reactions: purplejoys
How about number 5 while on your knees blowing the guy.

Reactions: RM5463
I have done all five, But the one I liked the most was early in our marriage when she was fucking other guys behind my back. I only suspected she was, so I got a good friend to see how far she would let him go. At a bar the next night, I told her I didn't feel well and went home at about 9 pm. The next day I went to his house while his wife was out to find out how it went. He said that he bought her a few drinks over the next hour and by 10 o'clock, had his hands up under the back of her skirt feeling her ass. During the next dance, he again cupped her ass but this time he slid his fingers in between her legs from behind. He told me that she never once tried to push his hand away so he asked her to go out to his car with him and she went. He said that they were at the car only a few minutes before she took off her panties and laid back in the reclined passenger seat with her legs spread. He told me that he asked her "what about Ed", (that's me), and she said "what he doesn't know won't hurt him" So he climbed on and fucked her bareback right there in the parking lot.

So in less than an hour and a half after leaving them alone, my friend was between my wife's legs, fucking her in his front seat. It was so hot hearing all about it from him, I went home and fucked her myself. As a side note, they parted ways at about 11 pm and she didn't get home until about 1:30 am, and I had the car. So... What went on for the next two and a half hours and who drove her home.

So to answer the original question............. 2 and 5

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto