Any Sluts With Men Not Into The Lifestyle

• Thread starterAmina
  • Start date

Amina

Rockin Moroccan
Beloved Member
Sep 19, 2017
St. Petersburg, Florida
How do you deal with this? We have been poly for 4-5 years. He has always been more mono than I though; I think only because it is difficult for an attached man to find a woman that is ok with it.

I feel he wants me all for himself, and it is not possible for me to live that way; I feel he thinks what I want (a bull gangbang with all vaginal cream pie endings) is dirty. He truly loves me; he is having a difficult time with this.

He has talked about being bi curious and has also talked about being on clean up duty and going down on me during a gangbang. I do feel he would be up for it if he would just free himself.

He was in almost a religious cult setting. His family is very much into evangelical, charismatic, patriarchy, and speaking in tongues crap.

How can I help open him more up to the idea and pass all the judgement? Or shall I just go solo? I would rather not do that though, but it could be an option.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
He wants you all for himself because he might be feeling insecure or he might not be getting chance to have fun with other women .If he is interested in being lean up man ,take him to your gangbang party and slowly he will start learning things and he will feel more confident .He feels insecure because he loves you ,take care of him .Forget about what his family is .Only thing that matters is what he thinks .

Reactions: toolman2c
DivBlkMatured said:
He wants you all for himself because he might be feeling insecure or he might not be getting chance to have fun with other women .If he is interested in being lean up man ,take him to your gangbang party and slowly he will start learning things and he will feel more confident .He feels insecure because he loves you ,take care of him .Forget about what his family is .Only thing that matters is what he thinks .

He is not sure about going and supporting me. I don't want to hurt him while I am enjoying 5-10 guys though. My fear is him breaking down crying and me having to chase after him and no chance of reconciliation.

Amina said:
He is not sure about going and supporting me. I don't want to hurt him while I am enjoying 5-10 guys though. My fear is him breaking down crying and me having to chase after him and no chance of reconciliation.
He loves you so much .In that discuss everything openly with him and try to engage him when you are with just one man .Slowly he might feel comfortable .I can understand his feeling of insecurity but that's how it starts .

Reactions: Amina
DivBlkMatured said:
He loves you so much .In that discuss everything openly with him and try to engage him when you are with just one man .Slowly he might feel comfortable .I can understand his feeling of insecurity but that's how it starts .

Thank you!

Reactions: toolman2c and DivBlkMatured
maybe start with him watching with one guy, and doing clean up, if that goes well then go for more. Move him gradually into it.

My hub started watching with one, then we invited him to clean me eventually he cleaned me after 3 guys had taken turns :)

Last edited:
Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, YoungSCCouple, Amina and 1 other person
We have done MWM before; maybe, I can suggest this again.

Reactions: toolman2c
How to meet u amina x