Anybody Catch Nip/Tuck Last Nite?

• Thread starterstubbyhubby36
  • Start date

stubbyhubby36

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2006
In short, it was all about cuckoldry without actually using the word cuckold.

Sean had a black guy come in to get plastic surgery on his back to repair scratches made by some chick while he fucked her. The black guy ends up explaining that he host parties in which 40-something white couples and single black guys meet at his house for the wives to get fucked by the black guys while the husbands watch.

Sean ask "Why do they do this?" and the black guy responds "The husbands love their wives and want to see them happy and what can make them more happy than me giving them 5 orgasms?"

Later Sean ask him why do this when he could have any girl he wants and the black guy responds "These housewives who are still carrying some babyfat from giving birth to 3 kids are more willing than other women and after I am thru with their wives the husbands can't thank me enough"

Without saying that everyone goes bareback, they imply it by saying that everyone who is invited must submit a STD test from a doctor to prove they are HIV- and STD-free.

Sean and his girlfriend (who has admitted she fantasizes about getting fucked by a black guy) attend a party "just to watch". Middle-aged wives are being groped and fondled all over the house. One wife is getting spanked in the kitchen. Another is getting fucked against a transparent door to a bedroom.

Sean and his girlfriend end up watching a wife get fucked by a black guy while the husband kneels beside the bed cheering them on and grinning from ear-to-ear.

I sure did and it was so fucking hot. The girlfriend wanted some. So goes the script.. But it showed the lady getting the black cock in a very sexy bit of photography. Sure supprised me. :eek: okdeacon

Well I have never even seen that show, but I hate like hell I misssed it. do they replay an episode at anytime during the week?

Episode / Season?

Does anyone know the season number and epiosode number of this show? Sounds HOT!

nip tuck

It will be re-broadcast next sunday night at 10 p.m. eastern on the FX channel.

The wife and both saw the show and were really turned on, almost didnt make it to the end of the show. :D

Lex Steel play'd the black guy in the bedroom with the other couple.

Watched it, pretty cool. Kind of pissed us off that they felt the need to depict 40-something housewives as fat and out of shape though.

Anyway, try this link to watch the episode: http://www.sidereel.com/Nip/Tuck

My husband and I agree that it was, indeed, a shame that the producers felt the need to depict all the women at the party (except Sean's girlfriend) as fat and out of shape. Our guess is that doing so made the show's shocking (for regular TV) subject matter more palatable to white male viewers who might bristle at the thought of their own wives or girlfriends having similar desires and fantasies. The fact that Sean and his (very attractive) girlfriend fought (and broke up) over her aroused reaction to watching the one wife fuck a black guy only adds to our point on this matter.

Janet Mason
Janet ******* http://www.janet-*******.com

It was episode 5 Season 5 "Chaz Darling"

This was a sexy episode. "Chaz Darling" episode 5. It was pretty hot and realistic.