• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Anybody in FLORIDA?

• Thread starterthebull
  • Start date
23 year old just got out of the Marine Corps looking for a couple to play with during the day in Jacksonville. Interested email me jamespk1987 at gmail and I'll send some pictures.

@ NCSTORM, After a while she did mention that I must want to have permission, so I told her that was not the case.

25 fort lauderdale here

Tallahassee Fl

Hello everyone, Tallahassee here
;)

Tallahassee here, Hello everyone

Hi Liz. 35 professional and clean bull in futons craving some wet married pussy here in Daytona. Would love to drive up and play. Post some pics if you have em. ;)

Damn auto correct. Not in futons. Meant "that is".

IN tallahassee here. Looking for a good bull

Bull here, Liz. I'll go to Tally. I need some good married slut pussy. ;)

lovely Liz

Liz and cuckyboi said:
Tallahassee here, Hello everyone
Hello Liz, fort walton beach here, do u make ur cucky play with your bulls? I am a sissy cuck looking to please a couple and would love to be made to play with another cuck.

We are a clean white attractive couple in 40's visiting Ft. Lauderdale 4/25 - 4/29. We're open to meeting a clean wm cuck, TS, bull or couple for fun.

Tallahassee here

Hi Ms Junie, Welcome to the club. Nice to know we have good people in high places....

DPziggy said:
MWM, 51 in the Orlando area. Wife has permission to play, but is not into this yet. Still at the "Are you crazy" mode. :)

I'm in Oviedo three times a year I'm interested. What's your wife's age? Do you have any pics to share?

Anybody in FLORIDA

I'm Mark II from Northwest Florida,, straight white pushing sixty,,love hot emails with straight real down-to-earth picture taking couples,,
I don't swap,, I just look and make dirty comments about how smoking hot she must be.
Be glad to hear from real couples,,Mark

i'm a tampa florida transvestite cuckold husband

I am a twenty-five year old Hispanic-American male located in the Orlando/Kissimmee area. I am looking for a couple/wife to be with. Breeding her would be a plus!

I'm here in sunny miami

jaacksonville couple looking for a bull,,, intrested in meeting soon