Anybody in FLORIDA?

• Thread starterthebull
  • Start date
dannie73 said:
jaacksonville couple looking for a bull,,, intrested in meeting soon

I'm in Daytona. Let's play.

I live in Orlando near you, give me a shout if you are interested

Come on FL people lets meet up.

I'm 24 years old with a big dick, ready to plow your wife.

tampa fl :)

hotwife 37f with 32m hubby living in tampa fl cum visit! :) looking for bulls on the internet is getting exhausting in the idea that everyone loves talking about it and the picture sending and all the nonsense, but go to close a date and these pussy guys all of a sudden are busy or can't do this or can't do that. WTF..and to think that we are a married couple who have great understanding of the fundamentals of this lifestyle including but not limited to freedom of sex with whom she deems worthy lol, and yes we have guidelines...maybe more set than others i.e. no kissing (no exceptions) at least not in front of me LOL. What is so interesting to me is that we have made it clear to guys that even in the event of a pregnancy it is no worry as we have been trying for almost a year now anyways :) Not to say that is the reason its not, but it shows the level of trust that we have for each other and our abilities to express our desires and deepest secrets. Case in point recently i told her about how it would be to see her with a black guy with a hung penis. Gamble on reaction? of course, but that is the excitement. An hour later, watching interracial gangbang movies filmed in hotel rooms with creampie eating by hubby finish. I catch her humping the chair on the patio as such that she is sitting on one of those cocks. OMG. Till 2 am i had to keep "finding" more to watch, at her request. LOL. Sorry long winded but i love it, she loves, and most we understand.

now if only we could find someone who truly wanted to have a good time :)

Reactions: HalfManHalfAmazing
Tampa FL!!! cum on bulls...i want it, show us what u wanna put in me ;)

Bull in Central FL will travel to pound some good married pussy. PM me if interested. I've done this before and I'm reliable (wont flake as experienced by frustrated fellow poster above)

Any cucks in jax?

Cpl in Jax. New here.

panahandle of florida here

26 bull in the Tampa-Clearwater area. Would love to talk to anybody interested.

Davenport here

I am a white male 6'1" 212 in Ft lauderdale. Anyone interested in South Florida?

Anyone in Orlando? I am right off I4 so can travel from Tampa to Daytona.

Yes bull I am in Florida

wife 53 tampa ronburr59@yahoo

English couple who vist regually, own villa in disney area. M 36 f 37 just starting out in this. Looking for bull pref 40 plus