Anybody in FLORIDA?

• Thread starterthebull
  • Start date
married white older hub want her to experience dominant black master central fla

Dominant, Hung, Experienced Black Bull in Miami, open to visitors, MWFs, Cuck Couples.

Polk county here 9 inch bbc and im lookin for slut wife to play with

Last edited:
Central Fl here 8.5 bbc ready for hot wives

20141118_163613.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mariela78
Bull in wpb here

Tampa Bay area, 55 mwm, love to chat/email and then meet if we are compatible.
Mike

Near Tampa, wife is 31 i am 34, shared 4 years now in a cuckold relationship

45 White professional Male in central Brevard. Work in Orlando and I am up in Tallahassee often because one of the rug rats goes to FSU. Frequent Glory holes across the state and love playing with couples.

60 yr old professional alpha male looking for married women and couples in the Tallahassee area. chestnut260@gmail.com

22 male, white bull in Clearwater

Attachments

• whitebull.jpg
    whitebull.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 85
In Pensacola, 46 y/o WM looking for married women. Love doing to her what her husband can't.

fl_cuck said:
41yo wife/46yo husband WPB area

She hasn't agreed to do this ... more of a fantasy for me. She is 5'5 120 brown hair and eyes.
My husband has a similar fantasy

Reactions: james2000
We are in Daytona Beach where are all the sexy well hung black men at

My name is Jen from Panama City Fl .
I am a happy married woman to my wonderful husband .. We have an open sexual relationship , I openly Fuck who and when I want and my hubby loves it ..... He measures 4.9 inch fully hard lol ... I am a true Slut for big cock

Reactions: AmazingMan, Hnginnwfl and tixeros78
SlutWife4BigCock said:
My name is Jen from Panama City Fl .
I am a happy married woman to my wonderful husband .. We have an open sexual relationship , I openly Fuck who and when I want and my hubby loves it ..... He measures 4.9 inch fully hard lol ... I am a true Slut for big cock
I live in Panama City also and have what your looking for.im also P.Ming you.

thebull said:
There has to be more people in Florida. Come on people, let's get something going.
From South Florida. Anyone doing anything tomorrow night?

Hi Beach Bull! Let us know if you can make it to South Florida.

Reactions: TheHOTWIFEStreat
MWC east central Florida. Looking for hung white educated fit male for her. 35-45 preferred. .

Reactions: TheHOTWIFEStreat