Are They Serious

• Thread starterblackmaleman
  • Start date
Once I even met a real couple and afterwards the guy was IM'ing me more than his girlfriend. He would always comment about my size...I'm like WTF? Dude did u enjoy it more than her. But at least I did actually meet a wife that time.

What kills me is I posted my yahoo address in a forum and i got like 3 or 4 random IM's and guess what?? You guessed it...all were male.

I really don't care if the woman wants to be slutted out immediately or treated like a lady, I'm fine with that both ways. But eventually me and the husband shouldn't have alot more to talk about!!

rideurass said:
If a person is real, they will post a pic holding up a newspaper or something with a current date on it.

A phone number and a location to meet in public first would help.

Well I have to say that this is the FIRST time since I've joined this site that I have read INTELLIGENT posts! I tip my hat to all my bro's out there who have more brains in their HEADS than the head of their cocks! Actually enjoyed what I have read so far.

Oh, by the way. I'm from Philly USA and looking for WHITE MEAT of the female sort. Should not have to include THAT disclaimer.

I'm kind of wondering how well you do for yourself with an approach like "looking for white meat....", but then I'm in a pissy mood right now too. But seriously, for an opening line and wayto approach someone, how do you feel this would work say in a bar setting, ar at a cocktail party....walk up to a total stranger (because the internet is even MORE removed from reality than a bar or a party) and say "I'm looking for white meat of the female sort!"

I am sure that it would EVENTUALLY work....I also think that if you walked up to enuf people and said "loosen the bell, the goats are home!!" EVENTUALLY someone would end up having sex with you after that too........but the amount of REJECTION has got to be considerably higher than say......."classy, upscale, well dressed, non-smoking, Professional Black Gentleman who will treat you like a QUEEN in public and a cheap ***** in bed if you so desire, is interested in short or long term friendships that lead to sexual relationships that will shatter ALL your dreams and fanasies........."

That's the problem with the net.....it eliminates the human and social fators that typically control how you approach someone, then you make the mistake if thinking this is a REAL medium to actually meet someone versus SEE them write about their Avatar self and you eliminate the steps that actually ATTRACT a person to you...your wit, your charm, your looks, your social skills........and you dumb it down to "......looking for WHITE MEAT!!........", sighhhhh, but again I am in a PISSY mood so maybe this does work (at least it APPEARS to work with the guys!! LOL You might give THAT some consideratiion too).

JMNBABE

Fakes? Here?

I am shocked...shocked!

I wholeheartedly agree with this post. Not to be picking on anyone in particular but the blk guys who cant seem to deal with potentially very worthwhile connections who simply are being selective and appropriately cautious. I insist my husband do the screening. He knows me well enough to tell in short order whether there would be a connection. When he approves, then I make direct contact but insist on getting to know something about the person. Im looking for exactly the type of person described in the prev post... if you don't care about who your with, only that their "white and female" keep moving...I'm only looking for a long term relationship with someone worth knowing.

cumsluthubby said:
My wife works in the community so we never send face pics since we have been burned before by other people using them.

If we really like someone then wifey will go on msn and confirm with them. If someone, BBC or cuck/wife, doesn't want to do that then they're probably fake. And if they tell you they don't have a webcam then they're definitely full of shit.

I don't have a web cam and I am not fake...

I actually have met a few people from this site...

Just because you don't have all the gizmos and gadgets doesn't mean you are fake.

GimmeWhiteMeat said:
Well I have to say that this is the FIRST time since I've joined this site that I have read INTELLIGENT posts! I tip my hat to all my bro's out there who have more brains in their HEADS than the head of their cocks! Actually enjoyed what I have read so far.
\

I have to agree... this is a nice discussion.

What a great conversation! The fakers make it hard for those of us looking for worthwhile connections.

I don't agree that phone numbers should be posted in a site like this, I DO agree that if you spend time talking to someone to get to know them, they shouldnt be hestitant to be willing to talk to you on the phone at some point prior to meeting. I've been burned in the past where I've gone to meet someone without talking on the phone and no one showed up

We dont meet anyone with out talking on the phone first. But that does not always work either. We have talked on the phone with someone, who did not show up for meet. to never hear from them again.

I will add this, anything you post words, pics etc, is permanent nothing is never deleted on a computer, once you put it out there it is there forever.Computers have a memory file that can only be accessed by law enforcement or the government , that file is called cache memory.So be careful of what you say or type on your computer. even your Webb browsing is recorded. EVERYTHING! Btw don"t even think about formatting your hard drive that won"t work either. It"s there and will be there FOREVER.

niteflyerbbc said:
I will add this, anything you post words, pics etc, is permanent nothing is never deleted on a computer, once you put it out there it is there forever.Computers have a memory file that can only be accessed by law enforcement or the government , that file is called cache memory.So be careful of what you say or type on your computer. even your Webb browsing is recorded. EVERYTHING! Btw don"t even think about formatting your hard drive that won"t work either. It"s there and will be there FOREVER.

As far as formatting is concerned, you will need a program to do a DoD level format. Basically writing either 1's or 0's and you need to do at least 7 runs. I would recommend 11 or more. Very long process, but that will clean your machine in most cases.

cadillacpussy said:
I don't have a web cam and I am not fake...

I actually have met a few people from this site...

Just because you don't have all the gizmos and gadgets doesn't mean you are fake.
With all due respect, in today's day and age if you can't run to Staples and buy a $19.95 webcam to prove you're real, then you're full of shit.

cumsluthubby said:
With all due respect, in today's day and age if you can't run to Staples and buy a $19.95 webcam to prove you're real, then you're full of shit.

I'll have to respectfully disagree. There are plenty of other ways to prove you're real aside from getting a webcam. You may like that method the best but that doesn't mean anyone who doesn't use one is bullshitting.

SrBilong said:
I'll have to respectfully disagree. There are plenty of other ways to prove you're real aside from getting a webcam. You may like that method the best but that doesn't mean anyone who doesn't use one is bullshitting.
Any pic someone sends you can be doctored with photoshop or be of someone else altogether. Even if it has them holding a newspaper or her name written on her tits. While I can understand that there are certainly other means to prove ones self, Our experience has shown this one to be the least fallible.

cumsluthubby said:
Any pic someone sends you can be doctored with photoshop or be of someone else altogether. Even if it has them holding a newspaper or her name written on her tits. While I can understand that there are certainly other means to prove ones self, Our experience has shown this one to be the least fallible.

Still doesn't mean anyone not using them is bullshitting, that's just your opinion on what would be proof. If anyone is that good with Photoshop that they can fake a newspaper from today on to someone genuinely holding it then they're wating their time on here and should have a more lucrative hobby/job!

I come on here to watch the IR movies, see the amateur pics (that are miles better than the pro stuff imho) and look at ways of trying to get my wife interested.

There's no way I'd post pics or a "let's meet up" ad without her knowing but that's probably because I genuinely want it to happen at some point rather than just wanting to stroke.

The STROKERS belong in the same category as those with the obsession that black men are the superior race. Some guy called Adolf spouted that bullshit 75 years ago and look where that got us. We're all the same on the inside.

I agree with the OP, soo many fakes.....I understand that some want to be cautious, but as others said there should be a special section for them

NCCouple97 said:
I would like to offer another perspective on this. With all the fakers around, there is nothing wrong with being very reluctant to send a wife picture with a face at the drop of a hat to everyone whom you chat with. My wife is interested in black men and we have discussed it at length. She prefers older professional types that can flirt , tease and carry on an interestng conversation. She is not a slut or ***** and expects to be treated with respect. Would you really want a woman that would get on here and fuck at the drop of a hat? Whats wrong with developing a friendship, getting to know someone as a person, and then just let it happen? Nothing wrong with being very discreet and making sure you really know someone before you meet. I think any real woman/couple would be concerned about safety or disease. Her frustration has moved us to the point where I do what is called "screening". It really does work better to know someone as a person before you involve wife and watch her get all frustrated with someone who wants to be vulgar and degrading.

Thanks for this post. I agree with you. I came here looking for something a little different than most guys in here....given that both my wife and I are black...and I have a pretty big fantasy regarding her being with a white man. I have posted "face" pics of my wife (with her full permission of course) and what's interesting (note that I don't say "surprising") is how demanding guys can get about what I should show more of. Lucky for me (and all of you I might add!) is that my wife is quite the exhibitionist and loves the attention. My point in all this is that no matter what I do show...guys are always wanting more. And when i start asking questions about who they are...where they're from...what they're past experiences are...they're all like, "show me more pics of the bitch!...when can I fuck her?!" I'm SURE these guys are all fully legit :-|

I am a white guy with a wee one and a wife that like the BBC. I've never met anyone from here nor do I post ads seeking to hook up (I did once when we first signed up and got spammed to death). I actually agree with the OP that this place is full of BS for the most part. It seems to me that many (if not most) of the men posting here do so for their own sake and not because they are seriously looking for a hookup for their wife. There are two basic scenarios as I see it.... the white man that desperately wants to be cuckolded/humiliated/etc and either has a wife that is not interested or no wife at all. Then you have the female driven cuckolding where the woman demands more than the husband can offer and drags her man into it. Most people find this the "hot scenario" and create their narrative accordingly, whether true or not. In my relationship, the wife is the driver of the fantasy and would be fucking BBC every chance she could if I were more willing. I came to love her "small talk" and started becoming excited about seeing her with another guy. (Mind you, she likes the BBC better than the cuckolding aspect itself) Before we ever finally went through with it, I am likely responsible for dragging the process out and being indecisive. Once we finally hooked up, it was a pretty cool experience, we both had a good time. We haven't done it again... I don't know why other than I keep deflecting when she brings it up. Call me a slightly reluctant cuck, exciting in theory but hesitant when it comes down to it. I'm also simply lazy :)

To my original point... my wife doesn't care for this site too much and mostly that is because she feels most of the posters are closeted/bi/single men getting off on the BBC fantasy. It doesn't turn her on. She would LOVE for me to suck off a guy or be fucked by a guy, etc, but I don't know if I could do it. Physically, I don't know if I could pull it off and not be ill or whatever, despite my open mind. Again, theory vs. reality. But THAT turns her on. It's not creepy to her since I am not asking for it or being weird about it, if that makes sense. I suppose if I was hungry for dick she would be repulsed, I dunno. Chicks, figure them out if you can.

When we are looking to actually hook up like we did last time, it will be through AFF or something similar, same as what worked last time. If someone is for real, they will do exactly like we did and cam right up front so everyone sees that everyone is genuine. If there is some vagueness, be it location withheld, a desire to chat endlessly, etc... I think that is a good indicator that someone is gaming.

Now that I have been sucked into the small dick/humiliation/cuckolding scene, I find the concept hot but in reality it seems mostly pathetic and creepy and I don't want to be that guy that wants it so much (even though I kinda do). So I can see how members here tire of many of the cuck postings, even though if I were a regular poster I would be one of those.

Maybe that all makes sense :) Regards! (and no offense meant to anyone!)