Aruba Sex Vacation

• Thread starterMsGary
  • Start date

MsGary

TG/TS for all men
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2005
Six of the hottest white women from my church went on Sex Vacation to Aruba. 3 of their hubbys and I (a sissy) also went. About 2 and a half years ago. It was also honeymoon for one of the couples and a one year anniversary vacation for another. So hot, they were the youngest women with us of course. Even though their hubs are 42 and 50. Second marriage for those two women but 1st marriage for their older hubbies.
Now let me see if I remember how to start a thread.
Love, to ALL. Heather

Reactions: toolman2c
Hi Again. 4 of the women got boob jobs for the trip. None got ass implants and 5 in no way needed them. I will guess you would like to know how top heavy the four women are now. Jes went alone and is now EE cup at least. Probably 38EE. Jean is my ex and my own dad helped her pay for her boob job. I have looked at her bra size when I do the laundry, She usually wear the new size and fit from jockey, But her reg size is now 40F. My mom was 40GG so now you know why my Dad wanted to help with that. DC is married to Bill W. She is now 36D. Still pretty slim too. Nothing lacking there. Also the really adventurous one besides Jean. Deb had just married K.S. and it was their actual honeymoon. She got her first boob job to really make that wedding gown "pop". I really do not know how she could afford =but==. Zsu Zsu brought her hubby of one year but did not get implants , I think cuz she is a true executive for a famous company. She is a natural 36C but with a butt that men-esp blk men drool over and dream about. Zsu's hub is RW. TJ went alone and needs k=no help with her figure. she was a real beauty queen in the 80's maybe '90 or '91. Still a 34A. probably 34A-26-36. SHE is hit on constantly and divorce was final for her about 8 or 10 years ago. Women stayed in a luxury suite for the six of them. Guys + me stayed 4 of us in a room, just a basic room with nothing fancy. WE were not allowed in the women's area but the Studs from the island could go whoever they wanted including OUR room, ANYtime.
Love, Heatterh ps Deb is now a full 38E on top. I guess 38E-27-41 All of the hubs agreed to this whole thing. I was surprised cuz I would have had trouble with it during 1st year of marriage. Of course I am divorced form Jean so I have NO say in it what soever. Never really Did

Last edited:
Reactions: snhcouple, toolman2c, donlove and 1 other person
I think my grandmas used to take vacations like that. They were city girls and I am guessing they were broken in by Black Men. or older black boys. I also think my mom's mother was worried that she was black preg at her wedding. She was not. The baby was my whtie mom but women used to worry about that. I do not know if my own mom was not allied to date black or if she just chose not to. Any way. My grandmas used to take sex vacations and they babysat for each other while with their Stud Dates. I think grandpa stayed home working.
Now i wish they were all around to ask. All have been gone for over a decade and my own DAD dies 4 years ago.

Reactions: snhcouple and toolman2c
Where did they meet the locals?

Are you askin g me. gosh, They have both passed on now. I do not think my Dad would know either. I guess my grandmas met the local studs at the beaches OR in clubs. There was not nearly as much worry about the diseases that there is now. I do know that they never paid forit. Also, sometimes they would get a YOUNG one and share him for a couple hours. Or even for the night. Some were young enough they had to think about getting him Home. My mom's mother is the main person who told me about black cocks. She arragned a lot of my dates when I was young
love, Mary Belle

I just remembered the other wife who went to Aruba. She older than miNe but super sexy. Her hub did not go. They are or we're horse people. Ww and Dc are headed to central America soon. I do not know if they play with each other. Their friends with them are jes and DR! I also do not know if there is a lot ofvac sex or tourist sex where they are going but my ex here told me they have gotten along great on prior excursions. WW may be hung since he is 6'3. And both dc

MsGary said:
I just remembered the other wife who went to Aruba. She older than miNe but super sexy. Her hub did not go. They are or we're horse people. Ww and Dc are headed to central America soon. I do not know if they play with each other. Their friends with them are jes and DR! I also do not know if there is a lot ofvac sex or tourist sex where they are going but my ex here told me they have gotten along great on prior excursions. WW may be hung since he is 6'3. And both dc
greetings from aruba