Asian Cuckold

• Thread starterviethusband
  • Start date

viethusband

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 3, 2017
My wife Alana and I are both Vietnamese. We started dating when we were both in school and at that time, she had only been in the states a few years. She was a natural beauty, tall, slim with the perfect amount of curves. Even though she would dress in the most simple clothes, she was still very sexy especially how she would always go without a bra. When we finally started dating, my friends thought she was so hot especially with the way they were checking her out.

Being young and from a different country, Alana was very naive and she was always in situations where guys would try take advantage of it. At first I was very protective of her, but there was something exciting about seeing other guys try to make a move on her. Even though I should have been mad, I found myself being turned on.

Early on in our relationship, there was an incident that involved my brother. We were in our 20’s and before Alana and I got married, we ran into some financial troubles and had to move back in my parent’s house. My parents were never home since they worked out of town, but we had to share the upstairs with my younger brother who was also still staying at home. We lost a lot of privacy, but that didn’t seem to bother Alana. When we had our own place, Alana would always dress very comfortably always having very little on. When we moved in with my brother, that didn’t change. She would usually be wearing tiny shorts and a tight shirt. Her tops would hug the shape of her breasts and you can see her nipples poking against her shirt. Her long legs were always ******* and she looked very sexy. She just wasn’t aware how that made guys feel and on numerous occasions, I’ve seen my brother looking.

My brother and I didn’t look alike, he was five years younger, taller, leaner, and more muscular. He was a good looking guy and Alana even told me so. He would always be walking around the house shirtless and only in boxers. I didn’t mind so much since he was my brother, but living together, we had a few interesting encounters.

I was surprised to see how easy it was for him to always be bringing home different girls. Since his bedroom was down the hall from ours, we could sometimes hear what was going on. There was one girl that was moaning so loud, I remember Alana making a comment, “he must be really good in bed”. I hate to admit it, but we were both really turned on from hearing it and had great sex that night with Alana even do her own loud moaning.

We woke up late the next morning and Alana was sitting up on the bed topless. I saw my brother walking down the hall towards our room and before I could say anything, he looked in our room and stared at her before he said “sorry” and quickly walked away. I didn’t get mad at him for looking, but I noticed Alana didn’t really try to cover up either.

Then there was one night we were all at home together just hanging out. Alana later told me while she was talking to my brother, she “saw his thing poking out of his boxers”. I thought she might have been disgusted by the situation, but as she described to me what happened, there was an excitement in her voice. I tried to make a joke out of it stating how I'm sure I was bigger, but she shook her head and told me his looks way bigger than me.

I was finally able to find a job, but it was on the graveyard shift. That meant Alana would have to spend her nights by herself and she hated to be alone. Thinking it was a good idea at the time, I told her that if she was lonely, she could hang out with my brother.

One evening, Alana asked me if she could go see a movie with my brother and I said “sure”. This lead to them going out together more often, to see a movie, or to a restaurant, and sometimes to clubs with him and his friends. I noticed how they had become very close to each other, but he was my brother and I felt like she was safe with him.

I came home from work one morning and the door to my brother’s room was open. I walked in to talk to him, but as I was walking out, I stepped on something on the floor and looked down to see a wet condom. I figured he had one of his girls over last night and told him to clean up his mess. I went into our room to talk to Alana and as I was asking her who my brother had over last night, she told me, “it was just me and him here last night”.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: NostalgicCuck, AstaSilva, oppor and 7 others
"I remember Alana making a comment, “he must be really good in bed”. "

mmmmmmmm I think she now knows how good he is in bed.....lol

Reactions: toolman2c and viethusband
great story, please continue

Reactions: viethusband
Now that you're pretty sure they've done the deed. Are you willing to let them have at it while you're in the house?

2wheel said:
Now that you're pretty sure they've done the deed. Are you willing to let them have at it while you're in the house?

She denied it at the time, but it wasn't until many years later that I found out more about it.

Reactions: toolman2c
No doubt your brother tapped her sexy ass . How many years ago did this happen ? Lets hear some details and are they still having fun with eachother ?

Reactions: toolman2c
Sounded like you were writing this real-time.

615298-4c89e2d1e1d2da3f0408d1faca40515d.jpg

Damn she is a hot lady, Id give my right arm to be your brother..

Reactions: toolman2c and viethusband
viethusband said:
She denied it at the time, but it wasn't until many years later that I found out more about it.
i would love to tap her ass and pussy as well!

wow, hot story and photo too. i'm sure she banged him silly on many occasions while you were working away.

You have a very interesting girl. The last 3 girls I dated were viet. I need to start looking for a new young lady.

Damn she looks good

...any other pic with your wife cuck?