• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Ass slut 2

• Thread starternewtoscene
  • Start date

newtoscene

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 2, 2008
LHurry up darling I shouted upstairs to my wife as she was getting dressed as we were going out for dinner to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary .she appeared at the top of the stairs and said how do I look ,wow was all I could say she had on a little black dress which stopped about 4 inches above the knee it was pretty low cut which showed oo some good views of her big tits.Very slowly she turned round and lifted up her skirt to reveal her stockings and suspenders and a tiny black thong ,my cock was almost bursting out of my trousers at the sight of my usuall very reserved wife showing her sexy body to me ,I took my cock out of my pants rushed up the stairs grabbed Wilma spun her round lifted her dress pulled her thong to one side and Sunni my cock into her wet pussy and fucked as hard as I could,I heard her gasping as she started talking to me again very unusual ,fuck me fuck me fuck me faster faster faster oooooh I'm coming she said and I felt her legs buckle as the orgasm hit her causing her to wriggle her sweet ass this had the effect on me and could not last any longer my cock exploded into her wet pussy driving my cock in to her as hard as I could and a second orgasm hit her causing her to shout oh this is the best fuck ever please keep fucking me I did my best but after a few more strokes I pulled my cock out of her wet pussy and turned her round and stuck it in her mouth where she lovingly sucked and licked my cock clean ,now back to reality she said time for dinner darling and we can have some more fun when we get home.

A good meal followed by a bottle of Bostons best champagne we were both feeling good and relaxed (remember Wilma still did not know that I was regularly fucked by the she male and husband and friends ,I never found the need to tell her) Wilma said she needed to visit the ladies room so I settled back to enjoy more champagne when suddenly I heard the voice hello ass slut I froze in my seat and looked up to see the shemale or Joy she finally told me her name standing over me .Imlooked in the direction of the ladies room to see if Wilma was comming back thankfully there was no sigh of her.Well ass slut said Joy what are you doing here so I explained about our anniversary and could she please not say anything to Wilma ,she started laughing and said in a very loud voice hey bitch when your slut wife gets back to the table you get up and meet me at the ladies I need my cock sucked if you do not want your wife to find out be there. Wilma arrived at the table and I said darling I need the toilet be back soon ,what I did not know that Joy was with another 6 women all she males and they all knew about me they were watching from another table.

I made my way to the ladies Joy was waiting she pushed me into a cubicle looked the door the turned round and slapped me hard across the face and said on your knees bitch ,I slowly bent down lifted her dress and freed her big cock I think it seems to be bigger every time I see it from her panties ,she grabbed my hair and roughly rammed her big throbbing cock into my mouth I was in turmoil I wanted to enjoy her face fucking but was terrified Wilma would find out what I was doing ,Joy was her usual rough self slamming her cock into my mouth fucking it like a hot wet cunt after roughly 10 minutes she started shaking and started filling my mouth cunt with load after load of hot spunk I licked and sucked desperate to get every drop in my mouth she pulled her soft cock out of my mouth then slapped me hard across the face and said see you soon bitch and I am going to fuck your slut bitch wife tonight and you are going to watch.

I cleaned up and straightened my appearance and started back to my table thinking of an excuse what took me so long as I entered the restaurant I stopped dead in my tracks at my table Wilma had been joined by Joy and her friends and they seemed to be laughing and enjoying each other's company.Hey Ladies says Wilma This is my husband Brian she then watched as I tried to hide the fact that joy had just fucked my face not minutes age and say hello to the ladies and sit down with Joy on one side of me and Wilma on the other and to make things worse Joy put her hand on my knee under the table then started rubbing my thigh up to my groin my cock was as hard as it has ever been and I had to try to ignore it and make conversation while trying to stop shooting my load in my trousers.

Finally the waiter asked us to settle our bill as the restaurant was closing I could not wait to get away from Joy and the rest of the she males but on the other hand I would love to be ***** by them all at once fucking my ass and sucking all the hard solid cocks but for now I needed to get away before Wilma finds out the truthJoy stood up and gave Wilma a little hug and a peck on the cheek and said we loved your company we must meet again sometime to which Wilma replied yes it has been great how would you ladies like to come home with us for a nightcap we only live 2 minutes away.I nearly died on the spot when Joy replied how lovely we would love to and if you give us your address we will follow in a cab. we all arrive home and gave our guests a drink and sat on the too settees that face each other and entered into very painful for me conversation the drinks flowed and Wilma was feeling the effect as normally 2 drinks is her limit . Joy started whispering into Wilmas ear then she started crying saying you are a liar I don't believe you Brian she shouted at me why is she saying these disgusting things tell me it is not true ,to verify Joys words she pulled out her cell phone and showed Wilma some videos of me being ass fucked by Joy and her husband Joy said to Wilma if you need more proof watch this.

Joy then walked over to me slapped me then lifted her dress and said suck it bitch I did not move so he slapped me again grabbed my hair and stuck her huge hard cock into my mouth and started face fucking me ,the look on Wilmas face was indescribable there was shock horror disbelief betrayal hate ,all over her face ,tell your slut wife how much you like sucking my cock bitch demanded Joy tell her bitch she shouted as she slapped me again ,I love your hard cock in my mouth I whispered louder bitch louder your slut wife can not hear you ,I love sucking your big hard cock I love licking your balls I love when you fuck my face and come down my throat ,I shouted as Wilma watched in horror as her husband was face fucked by this she male bitch ,I looked over and the rest of the girls were now naked sporting big hard cocks I was ****** onto my hands and knees Joy still fucking my face as another bitch lubricated my ass the lined up her big cock at my ass the roughly pushed the head of her cock into my ass and started to slowly fuck me then started to fuck me hard slamming her big cock into me as hard as she could forcing me to cry out in pain and pleasure fuck me drive your huge cock into my ass fuck me make me your bitch pounding her cock into me the pleasure was immense I was lost in lust begging her to keep fucking her ass slut Joy unloaded into my mouth filling my throat with her hot load I swallowed every drop she then pulled out and was quickly replaced by another thick veiny hard cock I opened my mouth and sucked her cock down my throat and proceeded to give her huge cock as much pleasure as I could with my hot wet mouth cunt

The cock fucking my ass exploded spurt after spurt shooting up my ass forcing her cock as deep into me as she could go giving me pleasure like I never knew again she pulled out to be replaced very quickly by another hard throbbing cock one quick push and she slid into my ass balls deep no problem and started to fuck me as hard and fast as possible ,geez this bitch was rough slapping my ass fucking me at 100 miles an hour in out in out deep as she could go I was loving it pushing my ass back to meet her every thrust again begging her to fuck me harder faster deeper and she duly obliged destroying my ass with that massive cock of hers I was so much under her control with the fucking I was getting I would have done anything to keep that cock in my ass when I heard Joy say okay wife bitch your turn .

No I screamed leave her alone but all I got was another slap in the face and her cock rammed down my throat and my ass was pounded merciless as I was fucked senseless .i looked over to see 3 of the bitches stippling Wilmas clothes revealing her stockings and suspenders and her little black thong,2 of the bitches ****** her on to her back and held her legs and arms open Joy pulled her thong to one side and stuck 2 fingers in Wilmas pussy and started finger fucking her one of the bitches grabbed her head and put her big cock in her mouth holding her hair so she could not move and started fucking her face Joy kept finger fucking her and I thought I saw Wilmas hips moving in time with joys fingers as she fucked her pussy,Wilma screamed let me go you bitches joy laughed and said time to try what our husband loves she lined up her cock at Wilmas wet cunt and and one move slammed her cock deep into Wilmas cunt and started fucking her very roughly the bitch was still fucking her face so she was getting it from both ends at once ,they fucked her for a few minutes then I heard joy say tell him bitch tell him no said Wilma joy then slammed her cock back into her cunt and said tell hint bitch ,Brian I love this bitches huge cock fucking me it is so much bigger than yours ,fuck me she wailed fuck me fuck me Joy kept pounding into her wet hot cunt as Wilma begged her to keep fucking her the first bitch unloaded a load across her face and mouth then 2,others joined them ,the cock in my ass kept pounding me driving my face in to the settee as she slammed into me with no thought for my comfort but I was loving every second as she fucked my ass cunt senseless turn the bitch round I heard someone say then I looked ove as Wilma was lowered onto another hard cock sliding into her slacking wet cunt then she was pushed forwards as a cock lined up at her ass sliding in and fucking her she wailed out in pleasure and screamed out to fuck her ass hard and fuck my cunt use your slut wifes cunt and ass make me your fuck ***** fuck me fuck me she pleaded and wailed then another cock was ****** into her mouth .

Wilma and I were fucked and abused all night one point I had a cock in my ass and licking my wife's soaking cunt while she sucked another hard cock ,over and over we were fucked by multiple cocks and loved every second of it my wife was saying things I never dreamed she would say as she was fucked relentlessly by up to three cocks at a time wailing like a banshee,finally morning arrived and it was time for them to go we both sat down on the settee and looked at each other and said nothing no words were needed.one hour later the phone rang we were instructed to be at the usuall hotel room that evening as Joys Friends And husbands were going to use us tonight as there fuck toys ,When we arrived at the hotel room they were watching a video of the fucking we received last night along with some friends of theirs I looked at some of the faces and then from the kitchen my assistant from work appeared (he is a totall asshole and I have to reprimand him nearly every week for various bad conduct)he saw me and laughed and said look who we have here ,life from then on was totaly dominated by my assistant so much so every day I have to fuck him plus his assistant in my office and he now fucks my wife whenever he likes and shares her with his friends ,if you want to hear about that leave a comment at the end of this story .

Last edited:
Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
What happened after that....I mean about your life together.

More plz

asian/wife2bowned said:
What happened after that....I mean about your life together.
My wife and I have been fuck toys to loads of people who ever my assistant says to fuck we fuck ,he now lives with us at weekends and has gangbang parties when he wants we have no choice ,many times at work I am under his desk sucking his cock while he is on the phone to customers .Its our life now and we love it .

Love to hear more please

where do i find part one?

Yes i would love part 3 plz

MyWifeDatesNow said:
Love to hear more please
Send me a story and I will the send part 3

Wannabesissy said:
Yes i would love part 3 plz
You send me a story and I will then send part 3