Banned from Pussy

• Thread starterhorny_couple
  • Start date
i agree with littledickcuckhold completely.every few months my wife lets me in her pussy a few seconds just to prove how bad i am in bed.its very humiliating and it keeps me from straying

Reactions: learningbetaboy, Custer Laststand, Welshhub55 and 1 other person
HA, great thread!

I cut off my hub THIS YEAR! I started it officially on January 1st, so it is easy to emember, this will be his year without sex! WEll, his FIRSt one, anyway LOL! IN fact, we had sex less and less often the months before I officially cut him off, and he is happy with the situation. HE could NEVER satisfy me anyway, so why should he get ot cum in me??

Now he is strictly my pussy and asshole licker. But don't get the idea we have no more physical relationship-- we cuddle, kiss, he licks me, etc. It is just that sex for HIM is over-- his dick will not be in me ever again (Most likely). Not my pussy, not my mouth, and he has NEVER been in my ass, though others have!

The trouble is finding a regular lover who can fuck me. That is still the missing ingredient here.

• Love
Reactions: gingers_sub, HotwifeAdmirer, sissybbstephanie and 4 others
slavicbitch said:
HA, great thread!
I cut off my hub THIS YEAR! I started it officially on January 1st, so it is easy to emember, this will be his year without sex! WEll, his FIRSt one, anyway LOL! IN fact, we had sex less and less often the months before I officially cut him off, and he is happy with the situation. HE could NEVER satisfy me anyway, so why should he get ot cum in me??
Now he is strictly my pussy and asshole licker. But don't get the idea we have no more physical relationship-- we cuddle, kiss, he licks me, etc. It is just that sex for HIM is over-- his dick will not be in me ever again (Most likely). Not my pussy, not my mouth, and he has NEVER been in my ass, though others have!
The trouble is finding a regular lover who can fuck me. That is still the missing ingredient here.

I trust he'll find pussy and asshole licking more fitting employment for him.

slavicbitch said:

That's wonderful!

The whole reason chastity cages were invented was to keep two holed whiteboi slaves from penetrating anything.

Reactions: learningbetaboy and SubBiBeta
slavicbitch said:
HA, great thread!

You go girl!

Reactions: toolman2c
I can always tell when my wife is seeing another of her black bulls. She stops letting me have sex with her.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and toolman2c
A caged husband can fire his sperm much FURTHER across the room, especially if ejaculations are 7-10 days apart. Keep his toes behind the line, so you can measure his effort and write it down in the log bock.

The trick is to tease him as foreplay for a couple of hours to get him emotionally ready for his big squirt, then turn the key in the padlock to release him, gently rub his testicles to get the circulation back.

An iceblock pushed up his ass can make his penis fire suddenly without warning. Don't give him a hint of what you are going to do.

Reactions: Emilsan, Silkenboy, leahswannabe and 2 others
I would love for you to MAKE your hubby post here on DC and tell us what it is like to have his sex life shut down for 8 years. Is he allowed to ejaculate?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: allenUnderMe and toolman2c
This is definitely becoming more common.

In progressive countries anyway.

Josetta said:
A caged husband can fire his sperm much FURTHER across the room, especially if ejaculations are 7-10 days apart. Keep his toes behind the line, so you can measure his effort and write it down in the log bock.

The trick is to tease him as foreplay for a couple of hours to get him emotionally ready for his big squirt, then turn the key in the padlock to release him, gently rub his testicles to get the circulation back.

An iceblock pushed up his ass can make his penis fire suddenly without warning. Don't give him a hint of what you are going to do.

This works very well and he can be made to feel humiliation if his ejaculation is down on the last release. He will become most determined to squirt as far as he can across the room, and will mentally rehearse before the "unveiling".

my girlfriend and I have been talking about her starting to fuck bbc and cutting me down to once a month, and no longer being able to go bareback with her and having to use a condom while her lovers get to use her pussy bare. She has also talked about letting bbc use her ass something I or any of her previous boyfriends have been allowed to do.

Reactions: gingers_sub
I've banned myself from all pussy. I am not worthy.

i have not had any pussy in over 9 years...she is exclusively black only and all i get is the cleanup duties for both her and her b/f

Reactions: neveragainmale, SquirmingSub, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
i have never banned my husband from my pussy. i have not fucked him in 8 years. he banned himself. seeing blackmen with superior cocks fuck his wife he has realized he could never please me with his white cock. now his tongue is another story its always welcome on my pussies lips.

Reactions: learningbetaboy, leahswannabe, Manwaife and 2 others
Josetta said:
Would you go as far as having a proper cuckold ceremony where your wife walks down the aisle and you give her away to her new Black Bull Husband and you become the butler and do the housework and live in the basement?

hell yea i would

Reactions: olderwhitecuckold, Custer Laststand and toolman2c
has anyone elses wife required that when they are allowed to fuck there wife they have to use two condoms or a big strapon. My girlfriends friend told her to put me into chastity and make me use a big strap on in her so that she gets all the pleasure and i dont

My Lover thinks hubby is banned

My lover told me to and thinks I have banned my hubby from my pussy... but I couldnt... and the fact we have this secret has actually brought us closer together

• Haha
Reactions: Emilsan and SquirmingSub
Just passed the one year anniversary

Reactions: Welshhub55
7 months for me now, No desires as I often fill my panties with my own seed while sucking men

whiteslavegirl said:
Shortly before i broke up with him i told my last white boyfriend that he was banned from sleeping with me, though i still accepted oral when i chose. he was astonishingly meek about it and offered no resistance. Strangely his submission turned me on far more than his cock ever did.
It is an erotic turn on and a pleasure for us to submit to the superior female. It has been over 2 years since I had any pussy so it would feel so out of place now to even get any. Besides, that should be reserved for the black man anyway.