Banned from Pussy

• Thread starterhorny_couple
  • Start date
Over twenty years without sexual intercourse, when married it was enforced by a number of means, now voluntarily.

Reactions: learningbetaboy, tusccuckforbbc, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
There is just something so wonderful about being a cuckold and being denied...My partner in particular recently told me she'd be far more attracted to a man that flat out told her to deny me any sex at all, and would gladly submit to a request of that nature. So hot.

Reactions: tusccuckforbbc, Custer Laststand, MichaelMouse and 2 others
Lamont said:
There is just something so wonderful about being a cuckold and being denied...My partner in particular recently told me she'd be far more attracted to a man that flat out told her to deny me any sex at all, and would gladly submit to a request of that nature. So hot.

Been down this road - during a prior marriage my than wife enjoyed much more Alpha type men and she was like your partner in the aspect that she was very attracted to dominate men that would take control of her sexually and she would deny me at a level that she was instructed to by a boyfriend/lover that she took.

Reactions: toolman2c
SquirmingSub said:
Been down this road - during a prior marriage my than wife enjoyed much more Alpha type men and she was like your partner in the aspect that she was very attracted to dominate men that would take control of her sexually and she would deny me at a level that she was instructed to by a boyfriend/lover that she took.

Did you enjoy that at the time? Or encourage that sort of behaviour?

Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
toolman2c said:
hi guy ive notice ur post several times at differnet places here, every time i see ur sexy lookin honey in pix i think that she would be the kind to really get into giving and receiving the greatest pleasure, id sure like to c a few better pix of her and also read of any hot adventures she or u and she has had,,,, please remember me when u think of posting more, thx

Well at the moment she's on tinder and has been chatting with a 33yr old that's actually pretty hot and very down to do nasty things, for the last hour. She made plans for this weekend. She was looking to increase her set of options from the 3 dudes she has currently, as she just isn't entirely blown away and knows she can do better. The thing about my partner is that it isn't me entirely driving this ship. She genuinely loves sex, doesn't get emotionally attached and has a whole set of her own crazy fantasies. Im extremely fortunate.

Reactions: toolman and Custer Laststand
Lamont said:
Did you enjoy that at the time? Or encourage that sort of behaviour?

Initially it took some time to adjust to although understanding the basis and how she responded I have to say that I found that I truly did enjoy it. With the first guy that it was initially done with, it was a mutual friend of ours and the progression was very natural considering our respective roles within my than wife's life. With another guy that happen to be my than boss, it was indeed a different feeling. Yes, I did encourage her to enjoy herself and to take it all to the level in which she desired and felt comfortable with.

Reactions: tusccuckforbbc and toolman2c
I have been banned from pussy for many years, due to my inability to satisfy my wife. My quick orgasms only frustrate her and licking her to orgasm afterward became real tiresome for her. Thankfully she allows me to masturbate with permission and only with an audience in attendance. It is demeaning and humiliating but I take pleasure in that after the fact. I don't expect to see any change in our relationship as long as she maintains control of me sexually. nellied@excite.com

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Hercuckobeys
I have a little quick cumming dick. I haven't had pussy in 18 years and don't remember how it feels. I only get to eat her pussy when full of cum from her black bull.

Reactions: leahswannabe, Custer Laststand, arabcuck and 5 others
wht_hubby said:
I have been banned from pussy for many years, due to my inability to satisfy my wife. My quick orgasms only frustrate her and licking her to orgasm afterward became real tiresome for her. Thankfully she allows me to masturbate with permission and only with an audience in attendance. It is demeaning and humiliating but I take pleasure in that after the fact. I don't expect to see any change in our relationship as long as she maintains control of me sexually. nellied@excite.com

I wouldn't have it any other way. I love being quick and humiliated for it. This is what boyfriends are for. Long satisfying sex.

I do not ban my hubby from my pussy at all. He did come to me and ask that he not be allow when I have a boyfriend and, as such, when I am dating, he does not have access to my pussy. He is denied, milked and only given that release on our monthly anniversaries. That has and will continue to be our deal and situation unless a time in which he no longer enjoys that dynamic.

Reactions: learningbetaboy, allenUnderMe, leahswannabe and 5 others
she doesnt seem to want me these days, always too tired or stressed, I guess I'll just have to stay out of her pussy and let her dream of better things

Many of us white husbands share your role and are at least greatly restricted if not totally banned from our wife's pussy

Reactions: toolman2c and cpl4fun13
wife went black only in March of 2013, I've been pussy-free ever since.

Reactions: leahswannabe, Pussyfreebeta, SquirmingSub and 4 others
My wife first went blk 8yrs ago and it was one of her Doms who forbade me from fucking her, nowadays she likes to tease me briefly to remind me what it feels like but always knows when to stop to add to the torment.

• Love
Reactions: learningbetaboy, toolman, Emilsan and 6 others
I have Not been worthy of pussy for about 20 years. Then it was once or twice a year. She has told me that the seconds i take is not worth her trouble. And too unsatisfying .

Reactions: tusccuckforbbc, BigdaddyToronto, toolman2c and 1 other person
Yes

Reactions: tusccuckforbbc and ShawnB
ObedientPet said:
We hardly ever had sex as I prefer to lick and she likes it better - eventually it turned it a fetish along with the cheating / cuckold fantasies and I went from never having intercourse to never being allowed it. If I've been a good boy all week, I'm sometimes allowed to masturbate.

Reminds me of the arrangement my wife and I...

Pussy is for blk men

• Love
Reactions: FourInchCuckBlondeBBW, Pussyfreebeta, fandangler and 1 other person
Reactions: Pussyfreebeta
Us small white husbands should not be surprised when our wives ban us from their pussies. And actually from any pussy at all. We do not deserve to actually penetrate a woman with our worthless tiny dicks.

Reactions: ckc, wmjacking, ShawnB and 1 other person