• I am a wimp that cant do it?

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters

TwistedKitty954

Insatiable Real Redhead looking
Beloved Member
Apr 5, 2017
Fort Lauderdale Florida
To give you a backdrop to our story, we are a very secure couple who have dabbled in the lifestyle for the past 4 years. She is a above average 40 year old insatiable true redhead that loves to tease me by flirting and dancing with strangers while we are out. Needless to say she loves being the center of attention. She is socially shy at the beginning until she has a few drinks in her. That's when her horns come out if you understand what I mean. I would give you information about me but you really don't care anyway, nor should you. But FYI I am a 50 year old str8 male looking for no interaction between males. I an not a sissy cuck that wants to be told what to do at all. I am involved 100% in any scenario. If that makes you uncomfortable.. Then move on.

We are a very private couple. Our sexual lives do not and cannot interfere with our personal/professional lives. As stated above, we do not play separately. Occasionally we may consider a private date for her, but that would never be the normal. She would like a bull who would think of her occasionally and keep in touch as long as the initial contact went well. Someone who regardless of getting laid wouldn't mind hanging out with us as friends. And periodically service her needs.

I love to watch her act like the slutty girlfriend she hides in her everyday life. It turns me on seeing her dancing closely, being groped and watching her sexual prowess heighten to uncontrollable desires. Seeing her want. Almost like watching it grow and knowing how bad she wants/needs to be fucked. I guess that is the voyeur in me. Again, it's as much mentally about the game as it is winning the game.

The catch to this is that it needs to feel natural to her. She doesn't like the idea of being set up at all. Trust me when I say this, she is 100% onboard if the circumstances are natural and there is a mutual attraction between both of you. She makes that call completely. The attraction must be physical as well as social, so if all you can think of saying is that you'd like to fuck her, she is out. Don't get me wrong by saying this, but it is as much about the fishing as it is the catching.

When I stated she is Insatiable I am not kidding. She is a fast multiple cummer but doesn't seem to have an off button. That's what pushed us into this lifestyle in the 1st place. We have a great sex life together and I have no problems getting her off, I just have a problem keeping up with her libido.

So as we get ready to go out tonight to a bar/club, question yourself. Is the couple sitting at the bar the one I just read about? Are you the one that has enough game to come over and flirt with her in front of me? Do you have what it takes to be the bull she needs? You won't be disappointed if you try. Its a ride of a lifetime.

Reply if you are!

2017-04-22-18-45-52.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Riva125, Thrilllers, Ladiesfucker and 11 others
TwistedKitty954 said:
Out trolling Fort Lauderdale bars tonight!
Aww I missed this last one. Please do post the next time you're heading out and about

Let me know when you are out and about again, Im not far from Fort Lauderdale, and love her pics.

Jay

I would hang out with u and i would seduce her at the bar while u are sitting at the bar.

It's like we were separated at birth. You describe my situation to a T. Except mine is not a nympho and she wants me to set her up. As in plan it with another male. We are on kik (chat app). It would be great to chat. Also, we are in Hollywood.

alexcindy1978 said:
It's like we were separated at birth. You describe my situation to a T. Except mine is not a nympho and she wants me to set her up. As in plan it with another male. We are on kik (chat app). It would be great to chat. Also, we are in Hollywood.
hello alexcindy1978... I think you are very interesting people... I would like to get to know more about you. I hope to be your friend and hope to get a respond from you. Best wishes and sexy regards from Boca

Thank you! That would be great! Please feel free to message us on KIK (alexcindy1978)

alexcindy1978 said:
Thank you! That would be great! Please feel free to message us on KIK (alexcindy1978)
which I did ... but you never replied me back

TwistedKitty954 said:
To give you a backdrop to our story, we are a very secure couple who have dabbled in the lifestyle for the past 4 years. She is a above average 40 year old insatiable true redhead that loves to tease me by flirting and dancing with strangers while we are out. Needless to say she loves being the center of attention. She is socially shy at the beginning until she has a few drinks in her. That's when her horns come out if you understand what I mean. I would give you information about me but you really don't care anyway, nor should you. But FYI I am a 50 year old str8 male looking for no interaction between males. I an not a sissy cuck that wants to be told what to do at all. I am involved 100% in any scenario. If that makes you uncomfortable.. Then move on.

We are a very private couple. Our sexual lives do not and cannot interfere with our personal/professional lives. As stated above, we do not play separately. Occasionally we may consider a private date for her, but that would never be the normal. She would like a bull who would think of her occasionally and keep in touch as long as the initial contact went well. Someone who regardless of getting laid wouldn't mind hanging out with us as friends. And periodically service her needs.

I love to watch her act like the slutty girlfriend she hides in her everyday life. It turns me on seeing her dancing closely, being groped and watching her sexual prowess heighten to uncontrollable desires. Seeing her want. Almost like watching it grow and knowing how bad she wants/needs to be fucked. I guess that is the voyeur in me. Again, it's as much mentally about the game as it is winning the game.

The catch to this is that it needs to feel natural to her. She doesn't like the idea of being set up at all. Trust me when I say this, she is 100% onboard if the circumstances are natural and there is a mutual attraction between both of you. She makes that call completely. The attraction must be physical as well as social, so if all you can think of saying is that you'd like to fuck her, she is out. Don't get me wrong by saying this, but it is as much about the fishing as it is the catching.

When I stated she is Insatiable I am not kidding. She is a fast multiple cummer but doesn't seem to have an off button. That's what pushed us into this lifestyle in the 1st place. We have a great sex life together and I have no problems getting her off, I just have a problem keeping up with her libido.

So as we get ready to go out tonight to a bar/club, question yourself. Is the couple sitting at the bar the one I just read about? Are you the one that has enough game to come over and flirt with her in front of me? Do you have what it takes to be the bull she needs? You won't be disappointed if you try. Its a ride of a lifetime.

Reply if you are!

2017-04-22-18-45-52.jpg
So sexy

Just 2 from my fakes

reflect_556933e6-acdd-40de-8cee-affcd7e4f3fb.jpeg reflect_685f972d-94d5-463e-b06f-1dd6820bcfad.jpeg

Reactions: Dark_Hung
I
Cmikeg said:
Just 2 from my fakes

reflect_556933e6-acdd-40de-8cee-affcd7e4f3fb.jpeg reflect_685f972d-94d5-463e-b06f-1dd6820bcfad.jpeg[ am here west palm area ... will like to have fun

Reactions: Cmikeg
alexcindy1978 said:
Im in south FL crashcollects@gmail.com

venturethemind@gmail.com.jpg

alexcindy1978 said:
Kik: mrwwalters

TwistedKitty954 said:

Reply if you are!

2017-04-22-18-45-52.jpg
hot and sexy....luv how naughty she is....looks like a really sweet FUCK!!

old thread that I will hijack, we also enjoy going out and trolling bars,
my wife needs to be picked up and seduced,
we are near Jacksonville, and will be at fantasy fest in key west in october.
she is on the old side if that matters
$ (2).jpg

• Love
Reactions: robandkate, Johnnythree, Dark_Hung and 1 other person