1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

Barbi Sinclair In Action

Discussion in 'Hot stuff from our sites - take a look!' started by dig420, Feb 14, 2019.

1. dig420

dig420 HMFIC Staff Member

Barbi Sinclair

Barbi is the hottest amateur cuckoldress who ever lived. End of story. Here are some examples of her at play, pics and videos.

edit: having some sort of issue uploading videos, I have one in mind for you to upload when the tech sorts it out. Until then, here are a couple of my favorite pics!

044. 028. 040. 165.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. dig420

Happy Valentine's Day!

032. 094. 026. 046.

• Like Like x 3
  3. SlutwivesRock

SlutwivesRock Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Actually, I think that title rightfully belongs to Jinxypie.

• Like Like x 2
  4. dig420

yeah she was hot for sure. Damn shame what happened to her.

• Like Like x 1
  5. tcfranklin

tcfranklin Slut Lover! Beloved Member :)

Barbi is hot

6. SlutwivesRock

I couldn't agree more. The has such a great personality.

7. SlutwivesRock

I hope that she will somehow be able to rebuild her life. She always struck me as a very good person.

8. JohnTr

JohnTr New around here... Beloved Member :)

What happened?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. dig420

She was outed and shamed in her local southern community. Reportedly, hubby got busted for something to do with minors and committed suicide. I believe Jinxy went to jail for a short time but she's out now. I would guess her life is in shambles. It just goes to show you that going outside sexual norms in the more rural parts of this country is still not tolerated. Especially in the south/midwest. Now.. I don't have firsthand knowledge of all this and I'm not claiming this is exactly what happened, this is just secondhand stories I got here and there. I hope she's recovering and doing well.

10. boowormzz

boowormzz Have you shagged Dorothy? How was she? Beloved Member :)

My wife dorothy has only gone black one time. He wasn't that well hung. The biggest was a white boy she fucked in college. Measured out to nearly a foot long and as big around as a soda can. She said it hurt like hell the first few minutes until he stretched her out.

dorothy_niemeyer (25).

11. SlutwivesRock

That's exactly what I heard, as well.

If it was me, I would move to a completely different part of the country and make a fresh start. Last I heard, she's still in her hometown.