Bay Area; Re-entering The Cuckold-hotwife Space Post-cl

• Thread starterLoy
  • Start date

Loy

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 10, 2019
Bay Area, CA
Hello everyone; I’m taking a position in California soon, and thought to blow a bit on this old flame. It’s always been enjoyable to connect with people, even when just chatting/doing the email-erotic writing. BUT, I’ll be honest, I grew into this kink through Craigslist more than forums and with the CL casual encounters pages down I’m not entirely sure how (or if it’s even worth) going about it! When you look at the posts on THIS forum (and every other), dudes get barely any replies but women and couples get many from the horn-dogs; so, not sure how many couples actually use forums like this to connect.

To be clear to all those horn-dogs who respond to EVERY posting, I’m a dude and identify as a bull so save the dick pics :p (by the by, this whole dynamic is waaaaay more than just about dicks!).

• Love
Reactions: SanFranEastBay
Here's a response for you! :)

It's probably worth it, if you think it is worth it. For couples or women that get so many responses, it still sucks because none of them are really serious unless you are looking just to pad your sexual stats. If you are looking for anything long term or meaningful, then it's just as tough. So, having said that, good luck and don't think you are alone......

I wish I had somebody in L.A. that knew it was more than JUST sex and wasn't so hung up on being "dom" and fucking as many women as possible.