BBC Myth

• Thread starterlocobananas
  • Start date
I knew once a philippino guy whoo litterally made women scream in bed. While the girlfriend of one of my friend complaines always that he is useless in bed. Personally the size of the cock is the least relevant (I know, somebody may not agree with me) what it count is how you use it. What's the point worshipping a guy with a bbc when he usually cum just after 10 sec? (as my friend).

It's just a fetish, a nice one, but still a fetish. Just like bdsm (I have been in that world for years, and personally I belive I have seen everything related to it) if you ask them, they tell you that all women are dominatrixes/slaves/sub's/switces. In reality (some) people are blinded by they'r own fetish.
Not all women like's bbc...I remember another friends of mine (from the gym) one day he was a bit angry and sad. And that because he met a nice girl...they had fun, but when the situation got hot. She trow him out of her appartment. The reason? his cock was to big for her.

Boy's and girls...people are different....and the fetish may apply only to you, not to the entire humanity.

Armando.

That is a NICE thickness on your husband. My wife and I have seen several men even thicker than that. I will have to check on the golf hole measure but four of the men we have been with were 12 inches in circumference-and one of them was "only " 10 and a half inches long.
Luv to All, MsGary

Thanks for that Armando. My personal experience is not a statistical sample but pretty broad by any other judging.
It is just a fact that MOST black men are bigger (in cock size) than most white men. I will not comment on other races due to limited ********. I CAN tell you that is you want a man OR a woman who really cares about YOUR pleasure--an American Indian from any background or tribe is who you seek.
Luv to All, MsGAry

These discussions always seem to be reduced to size and equating it proportionally to pleasure. While size can have it's benefits it is FAR from the most important thing. The biggest organ is the skin..and for me skin on skin contact is probably the most erotic tactile part of sex for me...all other sensations of course co-mingling...building into that orgasmic moment. I have cum without penetration or any ministrations around my pussy, but just by kissing and feeling his body on mine?

I've met nice people here of several 'races'...and yes I've had some hot chat. I've even cum during or afterwards as i reflect. I didn't have a cock in me then..just my fingers tracing myself...my brain did the work. (as an aside, I find it a bit humourous when people tell me how to touch myself ...I'm well aware of what button to push, where, and when).

A fetish is a story masquerading as a object - its self fulfilling and pointless to deny - just acceptance is required locobananas , now don't you not find that in yourself.

I guess the only way to tell is go to a nudist camp that welcomes blacks and check with a tape measure after one gets them erect. Ive had sex with many more white men than black, so am not a authority, but my experience is the ones Ive been with average the same as whites as far as length and girth are concerned. Its how the man makes the woman FEEL that is the important thing in my opinion. (they average the same in that department also, but thats another subject)