Bbc

• Thread starterAlphablkbull
  • Start date

Alphablkbull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 20, 2017
BBC here just wanted to get a understanding why cucks and subs like BBC deep inside hotwives pussy . Msg me on here or blkbull82 on yahoo or kik

Reactions: mywifelovesblack and old fred
Alphablkbull said:
BBC here just wanted to get a understanding why cucks and subs like BBC deep inside hotwives pussy . Msg me on here or blkbull82 on yahoo or kik
SO hot! It sure made me total sub. Like a dream come true to see HUGE blk cock deep in a white wife
Love, bel!

Reactions: wmjacking
Why you ask? Because you are inferior to the the superior black man. You are in awe of his bbc. You want to be a sissy so you can be fuck like a woman.

yes, But it is not just their awesome cocks
Black men are bolder and more social. Also smarter than whtie guys actually. Iam hoping for a black stud tomarryme. I am hoping to be his perfect wife. Do ALL I can for him! not just sexually!
luv, Bel!

Reactions: Frankiejay
Alphablkbull said:
My Mexican wife likes BBC because they give her better orgasms both pussy and asshole, they taught her anal and I love to see them fucking her ass

Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs and Frankiejay
hi....mwm 58 here..wife is 55.....
my wife annie needds more...im only 4" and she dated blk in college and now seeing ablk riend of ours steady 2 1/2 years

Reactions: Frankiejay
WifeDatesBlk said:
hi....mwm 58 here..wife is 55.....
my wife annie needds more...im only 4" and she dated blk in college and now seeing ablk riend of ours steady 2 1/2 years
Are you sucking his cock ? Yet

ToniLynnAngel said:
basically it is the contrast. White man, white woman... The skin tones match so on video or otherwise it you have to look close. The black cock and white woman you can see the penetration real well. Not because of size but because of color contrast. So you can watch your wife from further away. that way you can see the Whole picture.
The challenge: Watch an amateur hidden video so you can see all of the couple going at it. On the white on white video it is hard to see the penetration. On the interracial video now... You can see everything. The contrasts on the colors let you see everything. And that is why people tend to go more towards interracial and not the norm... The same thing holds true if you watch black on black sex videos. You just can't see everything.
Very true. my wife's pimp gave me the security tapes for a whole week an I saw my brown wife taking those Black cocks very clearly

Reactions: Enigma250, TellHerHowHotSheIs and ToniLynnAngel